Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 330 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by UrSixFormy9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her recently, couple times within last 2 months.

    See my TER review here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...y64ur9-2395906.

    If you don't have VIP status let me know and I can copy / paste my detailed review. But suffice to say I am looking forward to seeing her again.
    It would be awesome if you could copy it over.

  2. #1678

    TER Review

    Quote Originally Posted by UrSixformy9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her recently, couple times within last 2 months.

    See my TER review here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...y64ur9-2395906.

    If you don't have VIP status let me know and I can copy / paste my detailed review. But suffice to say I am looking forward to seeing her again.
    Since most of us do not have TER memberships, could you post again with the text of the full review?

  3. #1677

    Nikki

    I'm looking for any reviews on Nikki but nothing pops up. Has anyone seen her?

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...-/740522884411

  4. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayer2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this dime piece? It looks real but almost too good. Love a girl with sexy feet or if you have anyone in mind with cute feet don't hesitate let me know.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...p/477812215156
    She has been posting in different cities, including Toledo and Detroit. I tried to contact her twice but no response.

  5. #1675

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic0634  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alyssa recently? She used to be reliable and a good enough time. Any idea on current prices?

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/990705430531
    I've seen her recently, couple times within last 2 months.

    See my TER review here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...y64ur9-2395906.

    If you don't have VIP status let me know and I can copy / paste my detailed review. But suffice to say I am looking forward to seeing her again.

  6. #1674

    Heather

    Send out a few texts and Heather was the first to respond. She quoted 60/80/120 for ss / hh / hr and I was curious about the gumjob so I set up a HH meet. Her apartment is in a safe area not too far from downtown A2. She offered to start with a massage but I opted to get down to business. Let's get this out of the way from the start: she's quite old and large, and wouldn't ever be mistaken for attractive. On the other hand, she was very friendly with good comms, there was zero drama, no signs of drug use, good prices, and her BBBJCIM skills are very good (definitely a fan of the gums). Her apartment was relatively clean, but be warned that there was some moderate cigarette smoke smell. Good experience overall!

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...a/455549216794

  7. #1673

    Anyone met with her?

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/...8.htm?cat=3460

    Wants allot of information, prior to meeting. Thanks,

  8. #1672

    Alyssa rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic0634  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alyssa recently? She used to be reliable and a good enough time. Any idea on current prices?

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/990705430531
    She quoted me 3. 5 for an hour last year. I laughed and never followed up. Her performance for me a few years back was, shall we say, mostly starfish-like and I didn't think she was worth visiting again at the inflated price. Good luck, stay safe!

    JD.

  9. #1671

    Alyssa

    Has anyone seen Alyssa recently? She used to be reliable and a good enough time. Any idea on current prices?

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/990705430531

  10. #1670

    Unless

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue12  [View Original Post]
    It seems to be so.
    UNLESS there is physical violence or theft involved.

  11. #1669

    Washtenaw Cty

    Quote Originally Posted by Tn0121  [View Original Post]
    That Washtenaw County / Ann Arbor is no longer prosecuting escort services / sex workers?
    It seems to be so.

  12. #1668

    Is it true

    That Washtenaw County / Ann Arbor is no longer prosecuting escort services / sex workers?

  13. #1667

    I've seen BBW Ashley a few times

    Quote Originally Posted by Krobicon92  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...R/809638487455

    Would like to get any info on this BBW if possible. Am looking to set something up but she seems to be playing the angles in her pics and not sure if her face looks like her pics IRL. I'm looking for a taller & thick girl but without an enormous belly.

    I saw BBW Michelle (https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...N/115834398689) a month ago and was disappointed when I got there, all the pics hid her belly and her face looked a bit different.
    She's had a big belly every time I've seen her. She does have a pretty face and nice big beautiful titties. She'll get the job done no matter what you want. At times she's been fun and playful and at other times she's been a bit bitchy. If I couldn't find someone else then I would go see her again but she wouldn't be my 1st choice.

  14. #1666
    Quote Originally Posted by Krobicon92  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...R/809638487455

    Would like to get any info on this BBW if possible. Am looking to set something up but she seems to be playing the angles in her pics and not sure if her face looks like her pics IRL. I'm looking for a taller & thick girl but without an enormous belly.

    I saw BBW Michelle (https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...N/115834398689) a month ago and was disappointed when I got there, all the pics hid her belly and her face looked a bit different.
    Agree with the other posters, Michelle has no tits compared to Ashley. If Ashley is not using, she's a good time. She's got a belly these days. I think that's part of her recent getting clean. BBBJ and Russian very good. I'd probably pass on the FS for now until she loses some more weight.

    I normally see her in Ann Arbor, but tried a couple days ago and she's staying in Romulus. Said something about hotels being too pricey in AA this weekend. I hope that's the case and not her back to using again.

    Most recent number I've used is 734-800-1869.

  15. #1665

    Ashley

    Hey bro,

    That BBW is "Ashley. " I been wit her: had her for 80 for BBFS. She'll do anything for the right price. She been advertising as 28 or 29 for the past several years, but she probably is in her late 30's. She has a huge ass and hips, but doesn't have an enormous belly. She don't have a good personality though. She's all business, a clock watcher, and will leave if you don't cum in 10 minutes. YMMV. I noticed that she changes her number often now. Stay safe bros!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/734-404-8417

    Quote Originally Posted by Krobicon92  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...R/809638487455

    Would like to get any info on this BBW if possible. Am looking to set something up but she seems to be playing the angles in her pics and not sure if her face looks like her pics IRL. I'm looking for a taller & thick girl but without an enormous belly.

    I saw BBW Michelle (https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...N/115834398689) a month ago and was disappointed when I got there, all the pics hid her belly and her face looked a bit different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape