Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9792

    Angel1911

    I know she's been discussed on here before. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7aed7caf-ed33-4fcf-9bf2-075f916c7c8b

  2. #9791

    Mary

    She asked me for 500 to just meet for dinner. I really hope people aren't paying her that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-5ee66fe4c974

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mary's photos and thought they were to good to be true. Reached out on a whim. She cannot text, cannot send pics and could not voice verify. I thought for sure she was fake. Ended up arranging a meet and greet,. And was surprised that she was actually legit. Beautiful Ukrainian woman with a special smile and a body built for sin. Her photos are dated, but she looked amazing and wore a very sexy dress. Her English is functional but not fluent. We had agreed beforehand that there would be no intimacy on the first date. I thought everything was going well. I offered my usual "allowance" and she seemed honestly insulted. (My allowance is above average). The night ended on a down note.

    If there are any high rollers out there (5 figures / month), you may want to try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-5ee66fe4c974

  3. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-530c989ff47f

    Any feedback? I feel like she's been discussed before but I searched the forums and can't find anything. We've talked before, she disappeared and now she's back. Curious if I should indulge.
    I chatted with her about a yr ago. Exchanged pics off line and she was a good 40 lbs heavier than any of those pics so I didn't move fwd. She may have lost some weight since then, but idk.

  4. #9789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where the hammer was going to drop, but insisted in talking about pay for sex. She claims to have a full dance card of sex meets to do. Would double up per day.

    She's likely to get banned. Not going down with her. Blocked.

    If you are going to hit it know that she's trying to bang as many dudes as possible. Hubby must be short of cash this month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-968adc80d32f
    She certainly likes the side-boob photos.

  5. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-530c989ff47f

    Any feedback? I feel like she's been discussed before but I searched the forums and can't find anything. We've talked before, she disappeared and now she's back. Curious if I should indulge.
    DM me for some info. Rather not share it in the open.

  6. #9787

    Avoid the Slavs / Baltic types

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Eastern Euro girls are usually pure mercs. They just want as much money as possible, the rest of the SD's looks / personality be damned.
    As one of them once told me, women from the former Soviet Bloc "have the heart of a *****".

  7. #9786

    Miss Amazing

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-530c989ff47f

    Any feedback? I feel like she's been discussed before but I searched the forums and can't find anything. We've talked before, she disappeared and now she's back. Curious if I should indulge.

  8. #9785
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaniPie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, real. Heavy smoker. Pics are sorta accurate. Complexion isn't that great. She does suck a good dick. Don't do bb so I didn't ask. My guess is that it's allowed. She will get right down to business, no messing around with dinner. I wouldn't repeat, but YMMV.
    Agreed to 300 about a year ago. She was big on selling her BJ skills over text. Came close to pulling the trigger but she'd go quiet for a few hours and then I'd fall asleep. So for me 300 was considered too muuch for a midnight BJ.

  9. #9784
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mary's photos and thought they were to good to be true. Reached out on a whim. She cannot text, cannot send pics and could not voice verify. I thought for sure she was fake. Ended up arranging a meet and greet,. And was surprised that she was actually legit. Beautiful Ukrainian woman with a special smile and a body built for sin. Her photos are dated, but she looked amazing and wore a very sexy dress. Her English is functional but not fluent. We had agreed beforehand that there would be no intimacy on the first date. I thought everything was going well. I offered my usual "allowance" and she seemed honestly insulted. (My allowance is above average). The night ended on a down note.

    If there are any high rollers out there (5 figures / month), you may want to try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-5ee66fe4c974
    Her ask is not surprising. Kudos to you for taking the gamble, but personally I'd want to know I'm in the same hemisphere before a meetup. On the otherhand, sometimes its worth the price of admission to be seen in public with something that nice.

  10. #9783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mary's photos and thought they were to good to be true. Reached out on a whim. She cannot text, cannot send pics and could not voice verify. I thought for sure she was fake. Ended up arranging a meet and greet,. And was surprised that she was actually legit. Beautiful Ukrainian woman with a special smile and a body built for sin. Her photos are dated, but she looked amazing and wore a very sexy dress. Her English is functional but not fluent. We had agreed beforehand that there would be no intimacy on the first date. I thought everything was going well. I offered my usual "allowance" and she seemed honestly insulted. (My allowance is above average). The night ended on a down note.

    If there are any high rollers out there (5 figures / month), you may want to try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-5ee66fe4c974
    Eastern Euro girls are usually pure mercs. They just want as much money as possible, the rest of the SD's looks / personality be damned.

  11. #9782

    Mary

    Saw Mary's photos and thought they were to good to be true. Reached out on a whim. She cannot text, cannot send pics and could not voice verify. I thought for sure she was fake. Ended up arranging a meet and greet,. And was surprised that she was actually legit. Beautiful Ukrainian woman with a special smile and a body built for sin. Her photos are dated, but she looked amazing and wore a very sexy dress. Her English is functional but not fluent. We had agreed beforehand that there would be no intimacy on the first date. I thought everything was going well. I offered my usual "allowance" and she seemed honestly insulted. (My allowance is above average). The night ended on a down note.

    If there are any high rollers out there (5 figures / month), you may want to try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-5ee66fe4c974

  12. #9781

    FunNicole. Something seemed off

    Not sure where the hammer was going to drop, but insisted in talking about pay for sex. She claims to have a full dance card of sex meets to do. Would double up per day.

    She's likely to get banned. Not going down with her. Blocked.

    If you are going to hit it know that she's trying to bang as many dudes as possible. Hubby must be short of cash this month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-968adc80d32f

  13. #9780

    Athena = scam

    This one claimed to be a traveling escort, and asked for $600 for 2 hours. Her private photos are amazing. However, when I tried to book, she asked for deposit. Just another scam. Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/de81e232-0998-4c64-8860-f1175c1d17af
    Last edited by AdcFellow; 08-23-22 at 17:01. Reason: forgot information

  14. #9779
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I try and dm an SB a picture of me shitless and it gets flagged and won't upload. This chick posts a nude on one of her public pics and it gets approved, WTF?? LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-e85121293a80
    LMAOOOOO- seeking is hilarious these days!

  15. #9778

    Pregnant SB

    A 21 years old SB I been seeing for over a year is pregnant. Getting her to do the pee test this Wednesday. She hasn't ask money for the pill because she said she mess up her BC. I plan to cover the cost of the abortion pill, if pee test is positive. Planning to creampie her again, before she takes the pill. She the 5th SB who said they are pregnant. 3 of the 5 SBs was probably lying, because they refuse to get tested. I know SBs have other SDs or BFs, but not taking the risk. We've all seen Maury Povich, I bet most of these girls aren't sure who their baby daddy is. Had 1 other SB do the pee test for me last year. I cover the cost for the pill. She graduated and move, but still see her when she visits DC. It's a turn on to be doing a girl you inseminate in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-a259da768e94

    I met her off SugarDaddyMeet. Old pics, has a half shaved head, big tits, nice ass, divorced with physical abuse and heavy ADHD. She's been over 3 visits. First time was 19 days ago. Damage $250. Went two rounds with her, mouth fucking, anal and filled up her pussy in doggy, all bare. Second time was last Fri and my girl and I fucked her senseless. Damage $250. Lots of box eating, fucking and pussy swapping between the two of them. Finished on my girls face.

    She texts us during the week saying she wants to be our unicorn. I had to look it up. My girl says sure lets do it but I don't care and we move forward with it. Third time was this past Fri. Damage was Zero. More box eating, ass eating, cock swallowing and finished on my girls stomach. My girl then goes to bed so Round two began with her and I and there was plenty of ass eating, anal and I filled her ass up. All bare.

    Sunday she texts me saying she thinks she's pregnant. We discuss options. Mine is a no brainer. Clinic all day. $600 for a pill to take care of it. I was all in to help. Today, Mon, I ask for proof of her positive test and assurance it was mine to begin with. She blocked my number. Moral of the story, she's a fun fuck but enjoy the theatrics if that's your thing. I created a new SA profile just to find her and post her here. I've been gone from SA for months since I've been banned twice. She's a nice girl, few kids I think but a touch damaged. Carry on and enjoy, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape