Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19517

    Yeah. I meet Jane, and she looks like the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying that you personally met the girl in these pics?
    Yes. I definitely met her. It would be super weird to post a review of someone I didn't meet.

  2. #19516
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu

    Only asking since I did not see so many Ads in this age bracket even in the good old days of BackPage and CraigsList.
    I take listcrawler posts / reviews with the same amount of salt you should be boiling your pasta in. Always look up the number / name to see other places they've posted. I've definitely met 1 or 2 from listcrawler and associated sites but only after I've verified them through other places.

  3. #19515

    Do these sites have real / legit Ads?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu

    Only asking since I did not see so many Ads in this age bracket even in the good old days of BackPage and CraigsList.

  4. #19514
    Man, why would you steer this poor guy to this woman? LOL.

  5. #19513
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    https://rockingham-nc.skipthegames.c...l/410838071415

    Post says Rockingham, but she is 100% open to coming to Raleigh.

    Communication was easy once she responded. She mentioned getting a lot of spam and having trouble keeping up.

    Post says no time limit. She did have somewhere to be after our session, so she ended up being around about 2 hours.

    She met me at my hotel.

    Had multiple sessions. BBBJ, CFS. She told me no Greek on first meets. Likes having some prep time for it.

    She does outcall only.

    I paid the 400. And for me it was worth it.

    To have someone who was a chill GFE experience, who was as interested in the activity as I was, and who wanted to do it a few times? That was worth it. And to have zero signs of demons or use? Awesome.

    I'm positive she will not do incalls, and she won't take less than $400. But I also think she'd be one of those girls you good pin down for like a whole afternoon if you wanted. It's not gps, she's just offering more than others.

    I'm also pretty sure she's a bunch of dudes manic pixie dream girl fantasy and she should probably be on better sites than stg. But that's her business I guess.
    So you are saying that you personally met the girl in these pics?

  6. #19512

    Kayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to add this to the see list, she looks really good.
    I have never seen her, but you would do well to consider the post count you responded to and search Kayleigh / Chrissy for a more complete idea of expectations.

  7. #19511

    Worth the Wait. Jane

    https://rockingham-nc.skipthegames.c...l/410838071415

    Post says Rockingham, but she is 100% open to coming to Raleigh.

    Communication was easy once she responded. She mentioned getting a lot of spam and having trouble keeping up.

    Post says no time limit. She did have somewhere to be after our session, so she ended up being around about 2 hours.

    She met me at my hotel.

    Had multiple sessions. BBBJ, CFS. She told me no Greek on first meets. Likes having some prep time for it.

    She does outcall only.

    I paid the 400. And for me it was worth it.

    To have someone who was a chill GFE experience, who was as interested in the activity as I was, and who wanted to do it a few times? That was worth it. And to have zero signs of demons or use? Awesome.

    I'm positive she will not do incalls, and she won't take less than $400. But I also think she'd be one of those girls you good pin down for like a whole afternoon if you wanted. It's not gps, she's just offering more than others.

    I'm also pretty sure she's a bunch of dudes manic pixie dream girl fantasy and she should probably be on better sites than stg. But that's her business I guess.

  8. #19510

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Called her once. She showed up in my neighborhood and parked several doors down on the street. She was wasted and falling down. She was screaming my name and being obnoxious. After her 5th fall whoever was with her picked her up and left.
    I probably would've done the same. She was never drunk the few times I saw her. She seemed to be sober and didn't smell like a brewery. But people and situations change. I've had a few run ins with providers that are barely awake. I nope out of those quickly.

  9. #19509

  10. #19508
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book a trip to Greece.

    Looking for a traveling companion:

    -Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.

    -actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.

    -better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.

    -not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.

    Easy right? LOL.

    Thanks.
    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...y/892717582633

  11. #19507

    Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to add this to the see list, she looks really good.
    Let us know how it goes.

  12. #19506

    Listed

    Quote Originally Posted by GolferBrian  [View Original Post]
    Seems you're over exaggerating. I've been seeing Kayleigh for years. She's one of the best providers in the area. You may of just caught her on a busy day or something but I definitely think your over exaggerating cause she's never late when I visit her and if she is it's only like 5 or 10 min. She's very clean and organized and her room always smelled nice when I stop by for a visit. Don't be so quick to be arrogant and jump to conclusions. Especially when you didn't see her.
    I'm going to have to add this to the see list, she looks really good.

  13. #19505

    You're missing out

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnake31  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. Waited in the parking lot for 25 minutes after the agreed upon time. Random guy hanging out in the parking lot with a pistol on his hip and I was tired of waiting so I left. Got a text 20 minutes after I left (now about 45 minutes after our agreed upon time), "Sorry I was in the shower". Sure. Based on other reviews here I'm sure she is real, but not worth the hassle especially at $$ for the half hour. Guess when you're a step above crack addict in this area you can get away with whatever you want.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...rport/46849435
    Seems you're over exaggerating. I've been seeing Kayleigh for years. She's one of the best providers in the area. You may of just caught her on a busy day or something but I definitely think your over exaggerating cause she's never late when I visit her and if she is it's only like 5 or 10 min. She's very clean and organized and her room always smelled nice when I stop by for a visit. Don't be so quick to be arrogant and jump to conclusions. Especially when you didn't see her.

  14. #19504

    Drunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Her. Had several dates with her, in fact.
    Called her once. She showed up in my neighborhood and parked several doors down on the street. She was wasted and falling down. She was screaming my name and being obnoxious. After her 5th fall whoever was with her picked her up and left.

  15. #19503
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the same list you are, saw a lady awhile back who listed them when came time said no to big to do it.
    Yes I've been there as well but unsure if that's the truth or the best way to get out of doing it. I guess if they're telling everyone that. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape