Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18808

    Anna

    Looks like she's been around here before. Wondering anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89956670

  2. #18807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Rachel

    Anyone seen Rachel, have a date planned for tomorrow. Looks mew.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89628365

    3043 last 4.

  3. #18806
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? She has ads on stg & LC. A while back thought I saw a report that she is a thief, but cannot find it again so maybe the report was for a different girl. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/574-514-3592
    I've reached out to hear a couple of times, but always get a response response 30 min to an hour later.

    Don't know if it's because she is flaky, over booked, or pharma.

  4. #18805

    Any info on Natalie

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She has ads on stg & LC. A while back thought I saw a report that she is a thief, but cannot find it again so maybe the report was for a different girl. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/574-514-3592

  5. #18804

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    So Jordynn still at it? I haven't seen her since last year as she was getting very unhealthy skinny and was having a hard time finding a place to stay with her and her boyfriend. She's definitely a fun time and she's never said no to ANYTHING requested by me. Judging by your picture of her, she hasn't gotten any skinnier since if this is a recent pic. Might have to look her up again for old time sake, but still trying to take a break of this for a while. We'll see! LOL.
    Still at. If she wasn't annoying she wouldn't have to beg.

  6. #18803

    Does not disappoint


  7. #18802

    Any Info?

    Hey wondering if anyone has ever had a time with this girl and her camper. I see her post all the time, but no reviews or comments have me a bit weary.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...633/3175183505

  8. #18801

    Jordynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well the one in the middle I figured everybody knew. Jordyn She's been heavily talked about in the Sugarbaby thread. The other one is a chick I met off of hitting up on Facebook. I don't think she's ready for the prime time yet or because I've only banged her 4 times we're still honeymooning.
    So Jordynn still at it? I haven't seen her since last year as she was getting very unhealthy skinny and was having a hard time finding a place to stay with her and her boyfriend. She's definitely a fun time and she's never said no to ANYTHING requested by me. Judging by your picture of her, she hasn't gotten any skinnier since if this is a recent pic. Might have to look her up again for old time sake, but still trying to take a break of this for a while. We'll see! LOL.

  9. #18800

    Hotel Asians

    Just curious if anyone has found an agency that provides even close to the advertised pics?

    Hell, at this point, I'd take slim and under 40.

  10. #18799

    A Phenomenal Time

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89524035

    Seems to come into town a lot.

    Heard a few unsettling rumors but can't substantiate anything, would love to see if anyone has anything.
    Hey! First time poster, long time peruser of the forum. Wanted to share a wonderful dream I had with Brittney Bandz. I met with her 2 weeks ago. She only posts on the weekends so you'll have to reach her on a Sat / Sun or you won't be able to see her. When I met her she was in Carmel at a nice upscale location. Her pics are accurate and she looks even better than the pics. She started with a CBJ that was fantastic and then moved from there. She allows for msog, so I definitely went for it then. Had a great time. I highly recommend her and would definitely repeat.

  11. #18798

    Jail

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMan  [View Original Post]
    Except you forgot to mention she's about 25 years older than those pics. Definitely stay away.
    She's in Marion county hoosegow atm.

  12. #18797

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/3178270734

    Last 4 digits 0734.

    Agreed on a time and donation. Began rushed activity, then would not finish rushed activity (which wasn't any good anyway) without additional donation. She got up and got dressed when I said no.

    Zero stars- stay away.
    Except you forgot to mention she's about 25 years older than those pics. Definitely stay away.

  13. #18796

    Brittney Bandz. Looking for Info

    Any one have any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89524035

    Seems to come into town a lot.

    Heard a few unsettling rumors but can't substantiate anything, would love to see if anyone has anything.

  14. #18795
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    There were lots of reports of her on here over the years, including a link to an add on Backpage which had screenshots of her and her boyfriend being arrested for child molestation (allegedly, I don't know the outcome of what happened) None of the posts about her were positive, nonetheless.

    Happy Hunting!

    Kyussfan.
    I've seen her and she is pretty nice. I've only seen her because she usually does threesome at like 160 for both so it was a good deal. I think it was actually a foursome for that price since she had two friends that were helping.

    Performance was good if you like bigger girls. She is really friendly but just too big for me. She was a bargain back then but she is charging more now.

  15. #18794

    Oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher94  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm over in Virginia. One of your locals is coming to town. Evette or Eve for short. I find it odd that there are no reviews on her here, despite her having ads in Indianapolis dating back to January. Can anyone drop some intel on her?

    https://norfolk.skipthegames.com/fem...2/503259411266
    There were lots of reports of her on here over the years, including a link to an add on Backpage which had screenshots of her and her boyfriend being arrested for child molestation (allegedly, I don't know the outcome of what happened) None of the posts about her were positive, nonetheless.

    Happy Hunting!

    Kyussfan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape