Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18796

    Brittney Bandz. Looking for Info

    Any one have any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89524035

    Seems to come into town a lot.

    Heard a few unsettling rumors but can't substantiate anything, would love to see if anyone has anything.

  2. #18795
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    There were lots of reports of her on here over the years, including a link to an add on Backpage which had screenshots of her and her boyfriend being arrested for child molestation (allegedly, I don't know the outcome of what happened) None of the posts about her were positive, nonetheless.

    Happy Hunting!

    Kyussfan.
    I've seen her and she is pretty nice. I've only seen her because she usually does threesome at like 160 for both so it was a good deal. I think it was actually a foursome for that price since she had two friends that were helping.

    Performance was good if you like bigger girls. She is really friendly but just too big for me. She was a bargain back then but she is charging more now.

  3. #18794

    Oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher94  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm over in Virginia. One of your locals is coming to town. Evette or Eve for short. I find it odd that there are no reviews on her here, despite her having ads in Indianapolis dating back to January. Can anyone drop some intel on her?

    https://norfolk.skipthegames.com/fem...2/503259411266
    There were lots of reports of her on here over the years, including a link to an add on Backpage which had screenshots of her and her boyfriend being arrested for child molestation (allegedly, I don't know the outcome of what happened) None of the posts about her were positive, nonetheless.

    Happy Hunting!

    Kyussfan.

  4. #18793

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    Who are the other girls in the dress?
    Well the one in the middle I figured everybody knew. Jordyn She's been heavily talked about in the Sugarbaby thread. The other one is a chick I met off of hitting up on Facebook. I don't think she's ready for the prime time yet or because I've only banged her 4 times we're still honeymooning.

  5. #18792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    Why are people not posting full numbers on here? Ad links don't work forever. Same question as before. And same statement. It should be a required field and searchable with ease.
    I think that the system automatically x's out the last four of any number resembling a phone number, making the posted number totally useless. If you just post the last four it doesn't have a problem with it and we've at least got something to compare to numbers in the ads. You can even search for ads on some sites by those last four numbers.

  6. #18791

    I think it's against the rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    Why are people not posting full numbers on here? Ad links don't work forever. Same question as before. And same statement. It should be a required field and searchable with ease.
    And as he said the number is always send a link on an escort Babylon ad. Even if the link doesn't work the number is still there.

  7. #18790
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    Full number is at the end of the posted link. And always is on EB ads.
    Why are people not posting full numbers on here? Ad links don't work forever. Same question as before. And same statement. It should be a required field and searchable with ease.

  8. #18789

    Same dress

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Same dress, I am ashamed to say same day.
    Who are the other girls in the dress?

  9. #18788

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    Is it against the rules to post full phone numbers here? I mean, the links to the ads obviously display full phone numbers, but the ad links don't work forever. Full phone numbers should be a required field. I know hookers change phone numbers from time to time, but it would be better than nothing. By the way, thanks for your review. I've seen her ads. Would never even consider seeing a hooker that looked like that though. Nasty lookin gal.
    Full number is at the end of the posted link. And always is on EB ads.

  10. #18787
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/3178270734

    Last 4 digits 0734.

    Agreed on a time and donation. Began rushed activity, then would not finish rushed activity (which wasn't any good anyway) without additional donation. She got up and got dressed when I said no.

    Zero stars- stay away.
    Is it against the rules to post full phone numbers here? I mean, the links to the ads obviously display full phone numbers, but the ad links don't work forever. Full phone numbers should be a required field. I know hookers change phone numbers from time to time, but it would be better than nothing. By the way, thanks for your review. I've seen her ads. Would never even consider seeing a hooker that looked like that though. Nasty lookin gal.

  11. #18786
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Same dress, I am ashamed to say same day.
    Ouch. Teeth look yellow af. I would run. Meth will certainly make you grotesquely thin, but it won't make your teeth white. HEHE.

  12. #18785

    And she wore it better

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    And have seen her three times, no troubles with her boyfriend or anything.
    Same dress, I am ashamed to say same day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D5B7C712-F2F1-4D78-A8BC-38689015EE07.jpg‎   0C7965A8-35C7-4452-BC6A-72F4696557F4.jpg‎   71C4B299-5BF2-4094-9CDC-38D1A9207E96.jpg‎  

  13. #18784

    Eve or Evette

    Hi everyone, I'm over in Virginia. One of your locals is coming to town. Evette or Eve for short. I find it odd that there are no reviews on her here, despite her having ads in Indianapolis dating back to January. Can anyone drop some intel on her?

    https://norfolk.skipthegames.com/fem...2/503259411266

  14. #18783

    I think she's amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744

    I dreamed she was even prettier in person, but a total bait and switch. Boyfriend wasn't happy I was there and came a knocking.
    And have seen her three times, no troubles with her boyfriend or anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D76506E-0DC6-4147-970D-3BFC88B09AC8.jpg‎  

  15. #18782
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Diamond- Stay away

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/3178270734

    Last 4 digits 0734.

    Agreed on a time and donation. Began rushed activity, then would not finish rushed activity (which wasn't any good anyway) without additional donation. She got up and got dressed when I said no.

    Zero stars- stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C56220FD-D3D9-460D-8A3F-E152BA66EBDF.jpg‎   1A00B659-FDEE-4848-9D0A-938BEF8EA1CC.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape