Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18811
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango112  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her, about to visit.

    She gave me the address of a Super 8 I think, and I had just read a thread the night before about with a similar looking white girl at the super 8 and guys were getting robbed as they left.

    I told her, I heard a lot of people get robbed in that area. She said, I would be fine because it's daylight.

    Yeah. No, if she's not working with them why would she continue using that loc?

  2. #18810

    Tryst girls Phoenix and Taylor

    Hey guys, looking for intel on these two relatively new girls on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phoenix666xxx

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-p

  3. #18809

    Seductive Saturday Specials

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    This was a low-scale apt complex near Shadeland and 10th (across from Kroger).
    She got me too. I ignored every tingling sense in my body and walked up those steps and in the door.

    They have two adjacent apartments, first one has a camera taped above the door, too shitty and obvious for LE job I told myself. Should have not even opened the building door when I noticed it from the window.

    Anyways she cash and dashes, says she's just putting her purse up. I hear the apt door open and shut. A few seconds later there's a light knock at the door. "Hey she's waiting for you outside".

    Slim guy in a hoodie, not intimidating, but remember if they are willing to rip people off like this then they are probably prepared with a gun or knife, so not worth it if you think you can take them.

    Thought a lot about that driving home, because I know I coulda broke this dude in two if I was having a really bad day.

    Stay safe, avoid. Last 4: 4807.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/47446701

  4. #18808

    Anna

    Looks like she's been around here before. Wondering anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89956670

  5. #18807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Rachel

    Anyone seen Rachel, have a date planned for tomorrow. Looks mew.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89628365

    3043 last 4.

  6. #18806
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? She has ads on stg & LC. A while back thought I saw a report that she is a thief, but cannot find it again so maybe the report was for a different girl. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/574-514-3592
    I've reached out to hear a couple of times, but always get a response response 30 min to an hour later.

    Don't know if it's because she is flaky, over booked, or pharma.

  7. #18805

    Any info on Natalie

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She has ads on stg & LC. A while back thought I saw a report that she is a thief, but cannot find it again so maybe the report was for a different girl. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/574-514-3592

  8. #18804

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    So Jordynn still at it? I haven't seen her since last year as she was getting very unhealthy skinny and was having a hard time finding a place to stay with her and her boyfriend. She's definitely a fun time and she's never said no to ANYTHING requested by me. Judging by your picture of her, she hasn't gotten any skinnier since if this is a recent pic. Might have to look her up again for old time sake, but still trying to take a break of this for a while. We'll see! LOL.
    Still at. If she wasn't annoying she wouldn't have to beg.

  9. #18803

    Does not disappoint


  10. #18802

    Any Info?

    Hey wondering if anyone has ever had a time with this girl and her camper. I see her post all the time, but no reviews or comments have me a bit weary.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...633/3175183505

  11. #18801

    Jordynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well the one in the middle I figured everybody knew. Jordyn She's been heavily talked about in the Sugarbaby thread. The other one is a chick I met off of hitting up on Facebook. I don't think she's ready for the prime time yet or because I've only banged her 4 times we're still honeymooning.
    So Jordynn still at it? I haven't seen her since last year as she was getting very unhealthy skinny and was having a hard time finding a place to stay with her and her boyfriend. She's definitely a fun time and she's never said no to ANYTHING requested by me. Judging by your picture of her, she hasn't gotten any skinnier since if this is a recent pic. Might have to look her up again for old time sake, but still trying to take a break of this for a while. We'll see! LOL.

  12. #18800

    Hotel Asians

    Just curious if anyone has found an agency that provides even close to the advertised pics?

    Hell, at this point, I'd take slim and under 40.

  13. #18799

    A Phenomenal Time

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89524035

    Seems to come into town a lot.

    Heard a few unsettling rumors but can't substantiate anything, would love to see if anyone has anything.
    Hey! First time poster, long time peruser of the forum. Wanted to share a wonderful dream I had with Brittney Bandz. I met with her 2 weeks ago. She only posts on the weekends so you'll have to reach her on a Sat / Sun or you won't be able to see her. When I met her she was in Carmel at a nice upscale location. Her pics are accurate and she looks even better than the pics. She started with a CBJ that was fantastic and then moved from there. She allows for msog, so I definitely went for it then. Had a great time. I highly recommend her and would definitely repeat.

  14. #18798

    Jail

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMan  [View Original Post]
    Except you forgot to mention she's about 25 years older than those pics. Definitely stay away.
    She's in Marion county hoosegow atm.

  15. #18797

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/3178270734

    Last 4 digits 0734.

    Agreed on a time and donation. Began rushed activity, then would not finish rushed activity (which wasn't any good anyway) without additional donation. She got up and got dressed when I said no.

    Zero stars- stay away.
    Except you forgot to mention she's about 25 years older than those pics. Definitely stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape