Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 871 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Latina "message"

    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    Great report, the only thing missing was what was the damage besides the house fee?
    What was the damage?

  2. #7814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 472

    Great Report

    Great report, the only thing missing was what was the damage besides the house fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I woke up sore and was craving that which is pretty much impossible to find: An actual good massage with a good HE afterwards. I decided to try out a new place and am here to report that while I didn't find what I wanted, I found something that was still pretty nice.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22504974.html

    This is the place I picked, primarily because they claimed there's a sauna and rain shower in every room, which to me meant I could get a legit massage there. They're currently appointment only, so I called and made an appointment. Cash only.

    I show up and pay the $50 fee. Right off the bat the mamasan struck me as being legit attractive. I would've been fine if she was the one servicing me. But instead she led me to my room and called someone else.

    The room was great. Idk if this matters to anyone but me, but they weren't lying. There was a sauna and a tub with jets in the room. There was no massage table, instead there was a queen sized bed that was pretty soft and comfortable.

    While I'm still taking it all in my masseuse walks in and tells me to get comfortable. She's a legit beauty. She's not the girl in the pictures, but she has the same body. Hispanic, early 30's, huge natural DD's, beautiful plump ass. I lay on the bed face down and she starts the massage. Honestly, a terrible massage that lasted like 3 minutes before she's done pretending and grabs my hand and puts it on her ass. She tells me to turn over, puts the condom on, and we get down to business.

    We start reverse cowgirl, then missionary, and finally doggy. There's a huge mirror in the room and she's constantly checking herself out in it, like she loves watching herself get fucked. I don't know how much this matters to some of you, but she has a great personality that made it really fun. She's obviously very proud of her body and insists that you grope her and enjoy it while you're fucking her. One thing I will note is that there was a bit of a rush towards the end, since I only paid the house the 30 min fee, but other than that a pretty good experience.

    As we're getting dressed and she's leaving the room she says I'm free to use the sauna and and shower to clean up.

  3. #7813

    West LA Latinas

    Earlier today I woke up sore and was craving that which is pretty much impossible to find: An actual good massage with a good HE afterwards. I decided to try out a new place and am here to report that while I didn't find what I wanted, I found something that was still pretty nice.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22504974.html

    This is the place I picked, primarily because they claimed there's a sauna and rain shower in every room, which to me meant I could get a legit massage there. They're currently appointment only, so I called and made an appointment. Cash only.

    I show up and pay the $50 fee. Right off the bat the mamasan struck me as being legit attractive. I would've been fine if she was the one servicing me. But instead she led me to my room and called someone else.

    The room was great. Idk if this matters to anyone but me, but they weren't lying. There was a sauna and a tub with jets in the room. There was no massage table, instead there was a queen sized bed that was pretty soft and comfortable.

    While I'm still taking it all in my masseuse walks in and tells me to get comfortable. She's a legit beauty. She's not the girl in the pictures, but she has the same body. Hispanic, early 30's, huge natural DD's, beautiful plump ass. I lay on the bed face down and she starts the massage. Honestly, a terrible massage that lasted like 3 minutes before she's done pretending and grabs my hand and puts it on her ass. She tells me to turn over, puts the condom on, and we get down to business.

    We start reverse cowgirl, then missionary, and finally doggy. There's a huge mirror in the room and she's constantly checking herself out in it, like she loves watching herself get fucked. I don't know how much this matters to some of you, but she has a great personality that made it really fun. She's obviously very proud of her body and insists that you grope her and enjoy it while you're fucking her. One thing I will note is that there was a bit of a rush towards the end, since I only paid the house the 30 min fee, but other than that a pretty good experience.

    As we're getting dressed and she's leaving the room she says I'm free to use the sauna and and shower to clean up.

  4. #7812

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f0e...1-125984edcd6f

    How upset am I going to be after wasting money here?
    I was actually eyeing her as well. She seems nice and I'd be down to make out and get the GFE, but I'm hesitant to drop that much on just a HJ.

    If you go let us know how it went.

  5. #7811
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Some of my remembrances

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f0e...1-125984edcd6f

    How upset am I going to be after wasting money here?
    I had a few dreams about her. As you can tell, basically she is a fat ass who apparently can suck dick.

    Was interested after seeing her ads in a number of back page knock offs. Emailed back and forth and set up a date. Arrived at a apt building with reasonable street parking and went for a massage. Immediately affectionate Sofia created a calm environment. So I spring for the big surprise package but wasn't exactly clear what that means but at the price point was ok to roll the dose. Started on my back. Serviceable massage and conversation. Maybe a little chatty but fine we were getting to know each other. After a flip got to see her self described perfect nipples- her pics of them are a good representation. Massage progressed more into some kissing, CBJ was nice. Finally she hopped on cowgirl and rode me all the way home. She brought a lot of passion to what was probably an above avg at best massage. But lot of warmth as a person so did leave me feeling holistically refreshed.

    Or.

    I went for the full. I would probably stick to one of the massage options. Met her at an empty apartment in WLA, right off the 405. She is the woman in most of the pictures in the ad. Curves in the right places. Face is pretty average. Massage was not very good. Neither therapeutic nor very sensual. She flipped me over and gave great head. Sloppy. By far the highlight of the session. We fucked. She seemed to enjoy it, but it was just average. All in all, not bad for the value. I'd likely stick to the massage and BJ. The BJ was that good.

    Or this throne sniffing review that belongs on the old Asians on sawtelle thread.

    Very warm feeling when meeting Sofia after finishing up a business trip. She was as advertised as far as her photo profile. The verification process was very thorough. Sofia was very articulate and professional. Knows how to carry a conversation. Definitely felt right at home. I was sold when I first laid eyes on her. After following directions to her studio, this beautiful busty brunette opens the door. She leads me to the room. I originally came for the 1 hour session but quickly upgraded to a 90 minute session. Not being shy, I stripped down to the bone and laid my naked body across the bed. While we were just clicking as far as conversation goes, she applies the nice soothing oil on my body and started to work. Her touch was tantalizing yet firm. As her soft touch made her way to my buttocks and inner thighs, she got the attention of my soldier. Because we were engaged in so much conversation my soldier was told to stand down. She did not miss not one inch of my backside. She then starts to tease and play with the helmet on my soldier. At that point I'm like rock solid hard. She teases it just enough and then moves her hands elsewhere and then comes back again with oily long strokes. Felt like I was a cow being milked LOL. Truly a woman who knows how to edge a man. Okay, now it was time to flip over. While she could have went for the home run, she paid just as much attention to my front as she did my back. She took her sweet time with the unrushed session. The soldier could no longer stand down and she noticed. She took the oil and stroked it slowly up and down to where the veins started showing. Gazing at her voluptuous sexy body I wanted more. Her body was smoking hot! Nice perfectly round ass and tits to die for. The soldier was ready for action. She gives the soldier a rain coat and proceeded to run her cat woman like tongue up and down my body, including my soldier. As she kissed me, her long black hair smelling ever so good dangled over my face. She then straddled me like a jockey and invited me to suck on her big beautiful breast while I grabbed her big phat ass. She started with slow strokes and then picked up the pace while moaning in ecstacy. I could feel her cumming with her trembles. As we were into it, I continued sucking on her her right breast while using my left hand to massage her left breast and grabbing her ass with my right hand. She then started to go harder and faster while talking dirty. I started to go harder and squeezed tighter. I wanted to take the raincoat off and cum all over her ass and tits (next time). I was like oh shit the cap is ready to blow. I erupted like a volcano. This was one of the best morning sexscapades I've had in a long time. If I was married to Sofia we would be making love like 2 to 3 times a day. I'm definitely going back to see her. Worth every penny and then some. She even sent me a nice text after the fact and we still keep in touch. Can't wait to get back to L. A.

  6. #7810
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayKtown  [View Original Post]
    What is that.
    Go to the Korean bars thread.

  7. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What thick Latina in SM? If you are talking about the place at 3200, be ready to have a dick extension put in, you won't get in deep without at least 8 inches, they are that fat.
    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f0e...1-125984edcd6f

    How upset am I going to be after wasting money here?

  8. #7808
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Thick is mild

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    Overall, I feel like tara is a great place to go when you have exhausted all your other options. I haven't had two consistent sessions at goldfinger, even with the same girl. The villa in BH has too high an entry fee for me to take the leap and be disappointed. I'm sure we all have other atfs currently in the game but tara will generally get you a decent to very good massage and a decent finish on a budget (at least for LA prices).

    I've heard some good reports about that noho / dodgers agency but nothing at all about their actual massage, which basically means to me that $$ is not really worth a mediocre HJ from an above avg looking provider if I have to drive that far from LA proper.

    And yes, unfortunately, it looks like the last few years were not so kind to vicky, but as long as you're just looking at her in the super dark room, it's probably fine.

    I'm considering trying out that thick latina in santa monica next, but I have a feeling it's going to be disappointing.
    What thick Latina in SM? If you are talking about the place at 3200, be ready to have a dick extension put in, you won't get in deep without at least 8 inches, they are that fat.

  9. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    That place used to be a go to for me. Chubby chicky named Christina who was actually quite cute, did a nice massage the full hour, and took pride in her finish.

    Had Vicky a few times too. She was always cute. Is she not anymore?

    Also has that chick with the huge chest tattoo. God I hated that. Think her name was Mona.

    But since covid never went back. Always wondered if it was still good.
    Overall, I feel like tara is a great place to go when you have exhausted all your other options. I haven't had two consistent sessions at goldfinger, even with the same girl. The villa in BH has too high an entry fee for me to take the leap and be disappointed. I'm sure we all have other atfs currently in the game but tara will generally get you a decent to very good massage and a decent finish on a budget (at least for LA prices).

    I've heard some good reports about that noho / dodgers agency but nothing at all about their actual massage, which basically means to me that $$ is not really worth a mediocre HJ from an above avg looking provider if I have to drive that far from LA proper.

    And yes, unfortunately, it looks like the last few years were not so kind to vicky, but as long as you're just looking at her in the super dark room, it's probably fine.

    I'm considering trying out that thick latina in santa monica next, but I have a feeling it's going to be disappointing.

  10. #7806

    Times they were great

    I'll tell you what I miss the good old days when I could walk into Asian massage parlor and have a really hot women. I used to have for different AMPs I used to go to I was friendly with the mama song I call up momosan how are you she knew me all the mamasans give me her best girl. Actually the mama song would call me say I got a new girl for you. I used to have some special business cards meet up my hand is to the girls and every now and then I get one of them to come over on their off hours those were the times they were great.

  11. #7805
    I'd imagine its a blow job, right? That's what it is in Chicago. And its fun! But worth just once in life.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    I would love to try it but ehhh 200 just for a handy but laying on my stomach. Idk LOL.

  12. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like they need to rebrand it from a milking table to a K-Hole table.
    I would love to try it but ehhh 200 just for a handy but laying on my stomach. Idk LOL.

  13. #7803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 637

    Rebrand

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I concur. The milking table here is just they put two tables together a few inches apart and they milk your cock. The girls are all hot as Kyla's spa girls from days of yore. Just understand, these girls must be either in debt to the Corleone family or saving money to buy a starter house in Brentwood. They rush the fuck juice out of you, they are not terribly friendly, and FS is only available on the second visit. I will say that the girls here seem to be just drunk and not on K or fennies.
    Sounds like they need to rebrand it from a milking table to a K-Hole table.

  14. #7802
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Low class but hot

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Nope not sketchy at all. I have seen Bianca, Natalie, Keely. I did not do the milking table thing because I think its a gimmick not worth it. They have 2 places one in NH / SC and one by Dodger Stadium, girls rotate. As far as Bianca, I wrote a report on another platform but she is bikini model hot fit. And on he 2nd time will offer FS. As far as natalie she is like sensual dirty talker, her body is fuller not sure how far she will go since opted for standard finish,. Keely is GND cut slim body and will do CBJ and let you do daty. All extras are upcharge though. So the 2. 0 is only for a HJ finish so kinda expensive but you are paying for hot young girls. Not a cheap charlie kinda place. So legit absolutely, worth it YMMV depending on your price sensitivity..
    I concur. The milking table here is just they put two tables together a few inches apart and they milk your cock. The girls are all hot as Kyla's spa girls from days of yore. Just understand, these girls must be either in debt to the Corleone family or saving money to buy a starter house in Brentwood. They rush the fuck juice out of you, they are not terribly friendly, and FS is only available on the second visit. I will say that the girls here seem to be just drunk and not on K or fennies.

  15. #7801
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Room salons.
    What is that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape