Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 13047
-
08-26-22 11:17 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 81https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f0e...1-125984edcd6f
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
How upset am I going to be after wasting money here?
-
08-25-22 22:56 #7796Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Thick is mild
What thick Latina in SM? If you are talking about the place at 3200, be ready to have a dick extension put in, you won't get in deep without at least 8 inches, they are that fat.
Originally Posted by BroHymn
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:02 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 81Overall, I feel like tara is a great place to go when you have exhausted all your other options. I haven't had two consistent sessions at goldfinger, even with the same girl. The villa in BH has too high an entry fee for me to take the leap and be disappointed. I'm sure we all have other atfs currently in the game but tara will generally get you a decent to very good massage and a decent finish on a budget (at least for LA prices).
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
I've heard some good reports about that noho / dodgers agency but nothing at all about their actual massage, which basically means to me that $$ is not really worth a mediocre HJ from an above avg looking provider if I have to drive that far from LA proper.
And yes, unfortunately, it looks like the last few years were not so kind to vicky, but as long as you're just looking at her in the super dark room, it's probably fine.
I'm considering trying out that thick latina in santa monica next, but I have a feeling it's going to be disappointing.
-
08-25-22 17:47 #7794Regular Member

Posts: 13Times they were great
I'll tell you what I miss the good old days when I could walk into Asian massage parlor and have a really hot women. I used to have for different AMPs I used to go to I was friendly with the mama song I call up momosan how are you she knew me all the mamasans give me her best girl. Actually the mama song would call me say I got a new girl for you. I used to have some special business cards meet up my hand is to the girls and every now and then I get one of them to come over on their off hours those were the times they were great.
-
08-25-22 09:39 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 569I'd imagine its a blow job, right? That's what it is in Chicago. And its fun! But worth just once in life.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 18:46 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 700I would love to try it but ehhh 200 just for a handy but laying on my stomach. Idk LOL.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 18:44 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 637Rebrand
Sounds like they need to rebrand it from a milking table to a K-Hole table.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:15 #7790Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Low class but hot
I concur. The milking table here is just they put two tables together a few inches apart and they milk your cock. The girls are all hot as Kyla's spa girls from days of yore. Just understand, these girls must be either in debt to the Corleone family or saving money to buy a starter house in Brentwood. They rush the fuck juice out of you, they are not terribly friendly, and FS is only available on the second visit. I will say that the girls here seem to be just drunk and not on K or fennies.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 16:12 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 56What is that.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 14:02 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 700I thought it will be like a hole on the table with the BJ milking LOL.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 13:41 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 293Nope
It's kind of dry this part of town. Lomita is the massage capital of the world but a lot of misses.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 11:27 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 181
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
Nope not sketchy at all. I have seen Bianca, Natalie, Keely. I did not do the milking table thing because I think its a gimmick not worth it. They have 2 places one in NH / SC and one by Dodger Stadium, girls rotate. As far as Bianca, I wrote a report on another platform but she is bikini model hot fit. And on he 2nd time will offer FS. As far as natalie she is like sensual dirty talker, her body is fuller not sure how far she will go since opted for standard finish,. Keely is GND cut slim body and will do CBJ and let you do daty. All extras are upcharge though. So the 2. 0 is only for a HJ finish so kinda expensive but you are paying for hot young girls. Not a cheap charlie kinda place. So legit absolutely, worth it YMMV depending on your price sensitivity.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
DGL.
02 cents that I spend on a weekly basis. .
-
08-24-22 11:12 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 43This place used to be run by independents and had great talent but all went south late 21. Now they have ugly girls who think they're models based on how much $ they ask but it turns out their owner is forcing them to ask those prices. The milking table is not practical or worth the $.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 19:28 #7784Regular Member

Posts: 22LA fun
Had this one on the weekend standard massage with BBBJ HJ ending no FS.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...eles-ca-158793#rubmaps.
-
08-23-22 02:44 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 47BBBJ at Coco Aroma?
Is there any girl that does BBBJ at Coco Aroma? If so, what's her name? Or what are their names?












Reply With Quote





