Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10699

    That's why you passed?

    I see about 280 reasons to pass on this one. But that's just me 🤣.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I passed after seeing the dude sleeping in the bed on the mirror pic LOL.

  2. #10698
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Kimgdom City she worked out of Mid MO a few years back. Looks like her pics is thick but tall. Very talkative but I would recommend and see again if she made it back here. She mentioned previous drug use but I didn't notice anything at the time. I would recommend.
    OK I guess I toft'ed Heather aka thick https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5159816714 not sure where thick ends and bbw starts I would say she is close to bbw. Pictures are her, either filtered, a few years old or I didn't get the makeup treatment or lingerie She was dressed casual, shorts and top. Only booked an HH so I wasn't expecting the P411 treatment.

    She is talkative at first but states that will stop when her mouth is full. Great attitude! Started with a BJ, very good. Had her stop to play with the puss a little, like to make sure they have some fun. Time was running out, I'm older and FS with a raincoat takes time so I finished BBBJ cim which was very very good.

    Would I see her again? Maybe, she wouldn't replace my regulars. You get what you pay for. Would consider for a "quick fix". I think she offers QV, not sure. Hh 120 hr 200. I don't normally play in the stg, crawler arena so I'm sure someone will think I could have done better. Some struggle with their weight. I'm not going to criticize a lady who has to do this for a living, unless there a thief, a threat or a druggie, and I saw no issues of that.

  3. #10697
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...46758.htm?wn=1

    Anybody see Michelle yet? She looks great. I can't find any reviews but her number is associated with a girl who's real and well reviewed so I can comfortably say Michelle would be a mediocre escort at worst and not a scam / LEO.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot the link https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/6767921.htm Avoid avoid avoid.
    Those tits looked fun but she has a bunch of reviews like you described so I passed.

    Somebody asked about Demie Ross earlier (coming next week). I haven't seen her but she has outstanding reviews.

  4. #10696
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMivo08  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but we communicated over text last week. She was in South City last time I saw her. She moved near UMSL, we had plans to meet Saturday, then no response.
    She ghosted me too.

    Right up to the day of the deed.

  5. #10695
    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    Since we can't edit previous posts I'm putting out an update, looks like Lily3453 finally got a more monger-friendly ad put up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily4u
    She's like a roller coaster ride, hold on until the thrill ride is over. As for me, I need to take a long break for a while before I get back on.

  6. #10694

    Thank you for the laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    ***** is built like a 1990 Trapper Keeper, but it was the dude that made you pass?
    Holy crap that's freaking funny right there. Thank you, I might steal that though. Haha.

  7. #10693

    Avoid

    Sorry forgot the link https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/6767921.htm Avoid avoid avoid.

  8. #10692

    Avoid

    So I went to see this lady today and I should have known it was going to be bad when she looked at my dick and said OMG. It is here in the pics but when I say she is harsh I mean she is freaking mean and uncooperative in every way. She was terrible. No kissing anywhere meaning body and left boob. No squeezing, no legs up, no oral past once you are erect. She was a huge waste of time and money.

  9. #10691

    Lola

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89783387#.

    I see why the guy in the previous post could not finish, saw her with her male friend and puppy, very cute face she wears a wig, slender body, but covered in sores, I thought my goodness I don't think I have ever seen someone covered that bad, I made my purchase and left the store, sat in my car, saw them on their way just to make sure it was her and yes it was. I saw her a few years back she was not like that.

  10. #10690
    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    Since we can't edit previous posts I'm putting out an update, looks like Lily3453 finally got a more monger-friendly ad put up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily4u
    Don't pass on her! She is the real deal and will drain you completely, be prepared!!

  11. #10689

    Oblige Her!

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    She wants a pic verification. LOL, not going to happen.
    I always say "Sure! Then I take a pic of three $100 bills next to my dick and send it with the caption "Last Known Photo...", LOL.

  12. #10688

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happend to this Spanish beauty?? She was so much fun. Have not seen a post in a while. Anyone seen her recently?
    I haven't seen her, but we communicated over text last week. She was in South City last time I saw her. She moved near UMSL, we had plans to meet Saturday, then no response.

  13. #10687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lala / Mariana

    Does anyone know what happend to this Spanish beauty?? She was so much fun. Have not seen a post in a while. Anyone seen her recently?

  14. #10686
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Not even close. Maybe there are three Lillys now.
    Since we can't edit previous posts I'm putting out an update, looks like Lily3453 finally got a more monger-friendly ad put up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily4u

  15. #10685

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her only one comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89563365
    She wants a pic verification. LOL, not going to happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape