Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10673
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    There was a report on her awhile back--this year. If I remember correctly it said she was into drugs in a big way, (may have just been the time the poster saw her), and was a bit unreliable. She has been around for quite awhile, and I have thought about getting with her myself sometime. If you get with her let us know how things go.
    Saw her in Kimgdom City she worked out of Mid MO a few years back. Looks like her pics is thick but tall. Very talkative but I would recommend and see again if she made it back here. She mentioned previous drug use but I didn't notice anything at the time. I would recommend.

  2. #10672
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Checked everywhere I could think of. No information.

    Posts regularly on STG and Crawler.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...U/312545723328

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...527/5159816714

    Don't trust reviews on crawler.

    Pictures if accurate? She's cute, thicks not bad.

    Can't find a thing on here about her, very strange.
    There was a report on her awhile back--this year. If I remember correctly it said she was into drugs in a big way, (may have just been the time the poster saw her), and was a bit unreliable. She has been around for quite awhile, and I have thought about getting with her myself sometime. If you get with her let us know how things go.

  3. #10671
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22;6074547[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/89075783[/URL]

    Can't find any info on this hole on this site. I've seen her advertising for a while and she says close to downtown, which is perfect for me. Anybody see her and know if she's legit.

    I'm guessing she probably does not look exactly like this. This seems like obvious TGTBT. Anybody?
    She is fake or a time traveler as she is advertising in St. Louis / Denver simultaneously.

    https://denver.skipthegames.com/fema...t/300757804476

  4. #10670

    Heather aka Thick

    Checked everywhere I could think of. No information.

    Posts regularly on STG and Crawler.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...U/312545723328

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...527/5159816714

    Don't trust reviews on crawler.

    Pictures if accurate? She's cute, thicks not bad.

    Can't find a thing on here about her, very strange.

  5. #10669
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89075783

    Can't find any info on this hole on this site. I've seen her advertising for a while and she says close to downtown, which is perfect for me. Anybody see her and know if she's legit.

    I'm guessing she probably does not look exactly like this. This seems like obvious TGTBT. Anybody?
    There actually was a recent post here about her. Don't know if it was under that name or not but conclusion was the same, TGTBT.

    Might have been about a tryst ad or Skip the games.

  6. #10668

    Danielle

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89075783

    Can't find any info on this hole on this site. I've seen her advertising for a while and she says close to downtown, which is perfect for me. Anybody see her and know if she's legit.

    I'm guessing she probably does not look exactly like this. This seems like obvious TGTBT. Anybody?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delete.jpg‎   delete.jpg‎  

  7. #10667
    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    St. Louis has surprisingly very little options for real GFE with anyone who isn't a white Woman. Part of getting into the hobby for me is to experience different women. With that being said I can not for the life of me find curvy, natural beautiful AA women who give anywhere near decent service. Only one worth mentioning is Destiny with the vixens. Maybe I'm spoiled with her GFE and her body but who else is top notch? I never see any reviews that would even be comparable to Destiny but I KNOW there's got to be more out there. I've tried others like Bianca noir and that was one of my wort experiences in the hobby. Help a guy out. Do the AA women here not see white men?
    I would definetly NOT go and see this person. She is super lackluster and unmotivated, she reeks of weed, and she has lots of baby damage. Save your money.

  8. #10666
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't under the impression that Remy offers GFE. Always thought she was massage and handshake or CBJ with some mutual touch. If she is GFE, what is the upgrade donation over what she has posted?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89067370
    I haven't seen her in about 1. 5 to 2 years but Remy was always GFE and she did greek.

  9. #10665
    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    Yup. There are 3 now. So for the sake of clarity, the "Lilly" that is usually being discussed as an awesome visit on this board is Lily3453 (just one L) on Seeking. (that's what it's called now). Since that is not a non-member friendly site I will attach, pics for reference. The headshot one I personally took after a very enthusiastic visit. Now I've already reviewed her over a year ago but I want update a couple of things. As has been mentioned. Not a spinner body. Not even close. 100% natural boobs, no butt to speak of and right now has a bit of a belly since the pandemic. Looks kinda like 5-6 months pregnant. Not even close to BBW (look at the pics I provided). So why is she popular? Because holy shit you will not find a more GFE, a more freaky, a more genuine woman in this hobby. She's definitely a Sub so if you're a daddy type or Dom type she will like you, and if you aren't she will like you too. Not upcharges ever. Greek is usually on the menu for no extra (although a bit looser than most asses). Only things I know of that are off limits for certain are scat and watersports. She smokes weed but you will not go home smelling like weed and she will not be whacked out of her mind when you show up. Neighborhood is safe as fuck. Not hard to get a hold of. Usually available. And it is worth mentioning that she did stop advertising during the pandemic, partially because of covid but mainly because she had so many repeat clients she didn't have time for new arrivals. She is in the process of putting up an ad on a more non-subscriber friendly site (Tryst) but apparently it's waiting approval. I don't think we can post phone numbers here, PM me I'll answer when I can.
    I will have to agree, Lily is a very fun and freek in the sheets, I have seen her probably 6 time since February.

  10. #10664

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Spannoman  [View Original Post]
    What do you all think of the Tryst website? The postings have a lot of info, and the girls are hot, so I'm wondering just how real it is, and how safe it is. Anyone have any experience with girls from there?
    I have used it extensively in Chicago, LV and Philly. Mostly positive but filters and photo shop along with angles can be misleading. Good luck and report back on the girls.

  11. #10663

    Tryst

    What do you all think of the Tryst website? The postings have a lot of info, and the girls are hot, so I'm wondering just how real it is, and how safe it is. Anyone have any experience with girls from there?

  12. #10662

    The Lillies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Not even close. Maybe there are three Lillys now.
    Yup. There are 3 now. So for the sake of clarity, the "Lilly" that is usually being discussed as an awesome visit on this board is Lily3453 (just one L) on Seeking. (that's what it's called now). Since that is not a non-member friendly site I will attach, pics for reference. The headshot one I personally took after a very enthusiastic visit. Now I've already reviewed her over a year ago but I want update a couple of things. As has been mentioned. Not a spinner body. Not even close. 100% natural boobs, no butt to speak of and right now has a bit of a belly since the pandemic. Looks kinda like 5-6 months pregnant. Not even close to BBW (look at the pics I provided). So why is she popular? Because holy shit you will not find a more GFE, a more freaky, a more genuine woman in this hobby. She's definitely a Sub so if you're a daddy type or Dom type she will like you, and if you aren't she will like you too. Not upcharges ever. Greek is usually on the menu for no extra (although a bit looser than most asses). Only things I know of that are off limits for certain are scat and watersports. She smokes weed but you will not go home smelling like weed and she will not be whacked out of her mind when you show up. Neighborhood is safe as fuck. Not hard to get a hold of. Usually available. And it is worth mentioning that she did stop advertising during the pandemic, partially because of covid but mainly because she had so many repeat clients she didn't have time for new arrivals. She is in the process of putting up an ad on a more non-subscriber friendly site (Tryst) but apparently it's waiting approval. I don't think we can post phone numbers here, PM me I'll answer when I can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeR.jpg‎   IMG_3760.jpg‎   lilly.jpg‎  

  13. #10661

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttthhh  [View Original Post]
    Not even close. Maybe there are three Lillys now.

  14. #10660
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttthhh  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but is that a site that you have to pay for just to see her phone number? Lame.

  15. #10659

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveIt  [View Original Post]
    This is not the Lilly I posted about but I've seen her don't waste your money older and a mess scatter brained.
    Ok, thanks but can you please give link to the Lilly you posted about. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape