Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    So I had a taste for Gilf this past week, so I went hunting for prey. Came across this petite (full) GFE that scratched my itch. Communication with Josie was easy, so after the usual back & forth, I drove to her incall. Josie opened the door wearing tight shorts (no panties) and see through t-shirt. After the usual LE checks. I must admit, I had to squeeze that bubble butt. She laughed and set me up on the bed. She's about 5 ft or less and about 100 lbs. We chatted it up for a bit, then it was off to the races. Clothes came off and she started me off with a Sloppy BBBJ, nice and slow while I fingered her wap. She wanted 69, but I wasn't in the mood for daty, so she sucked me some more while I played with her holes. She might be open to Greek but it's not my thing. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore moaning and slobbering so she said, "I've got to get on top of that big stick. " How can I say no to stiflers mom, correction, granny, LOL. She energetically went through the usual positions until I bust my 2 week-old load deep in her wap. We cleaned up, chatted up and she even offered me a smoke (but I don't smoke). Overall, very personable GFE experience if you're in the market for some Gilf. Total damage one twenty.

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/review_list/9512189075
    Just wanted to thank you for sharing your review on this provider! I read the one you wrote on the Alligator website. It inspired me to go see her! Great experience! Was fresh out of the shower when I got there. I told her that all I wanted was a QV. She got right to it. Slow, sensuous, sloppy BBBJ. You were right! The body of a 20 yo! She was very submissive and obliging. As if all she wanted was for me to leave with a great memory. I wanted mish and she not only allowed me to enter all natural, she pushed me in deep inside with the backs of her legs. At first she said no cip, but when she realized how much I was enjoying myself, she said that she didn't really mind at all, if I did (cip). "I won't be mad at you. " I unloaded every last drop and stayed in there for a while. She welcomed it. She never rushed at all. Pulled out and washed up.

    I would definitely visit this one again. One thing I'd like to note. She isn't Fully GFE in the sense that she doesn't allow DFK. Her reasoning was: "I have to leave something for the boyfriend. ".

    This was a great fantasy! Thank you once again for sharing!

  2. #252

    Share the wealth

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    So I landed this mid 20 ebony spinner a few days ago whose ad I thought was too good to be true. You know the type, offering everything except paying your taxes! But I've gotten pretty good at reading ads either that or the second head was doing all the thinking. Anyway, I text and after some back and forth and doing the usual checks: Looking up her no and reading her posts on multiple sites plus reverse picture look up, I was confident she was the real deal. Then the let down. We started texting around noon, then she quit responding to my text for several hrs. I almost gave up until the little head said, "why don't you text her one more time before going to bed?" This was around midnight. What can I say? The little head strong-armed me, so like a horned up desperate teenager I text her. I know what you're thinking, how horny could you be, just squeeze one off and go to bed and catch the next fish the following day. Problem was she had sweet talked me earlier in the day with promises of "sexual healing" and what not, plus I had taken the gas station 'viagra' and was throbbing HARD! I couldn't resist. She text back offering a lame ass excuse that she was braiding hair all evening and was finally free, Yea whatever. Long story short. She gave me her address which was about 10 minutes away and I was off to the location, which happened to be an apartment complex. She came outside in one of those tight nylon shorts (no panties) and tank top. She was staying at "her friends" apartment so she asked if we could do it in the garage. Beggers can't be choosers so I backed up into the garage, closed it and it was me and her until the finish line. She started off with the sloppiest saliva laden BBBJ while I pulled down those nylon shorts and did the smell test. Once I confirmed the pussy was clean we got in the back and I ate her pussy up like I was having Mexican for breakfast. We DFK and I slid into her bare and pumped her wap for all that gas station 'viagra' was worth. After all, I had to punish her for all the grief she caused me marinating for over 8 hours. We finished with her giggling into my ear as she sucked it, "Now, wasn't I worth the wait!" I left barely able to drive home. I plan to se her again and again. Obviously, I haven't shared her details on here, because I want to have my fill of her before I throw you dogs the bare bones! Total damage one hund't (she didn't even bother counting) she was just there for the BONE! What a Freeeeeek! Especially nowadays with these fake ass b's who don't want to perform. Happy hunting!
    Great post! But why post if not willing to share?

  3. #251

    Full GFE Ebony

    So I landed this mid 20 ebony spinner a few days ago whose ad I thought was too good to be true. You know the type, offering everything except paying your taxes! But I've gotten pretty good at reading ads either that or the second head was doing all the thinking. Anyway, I text and after some back and forth and doing the usual checks: Looking up her no and reading her posts on multiple sites plus reverse picture look up, I was confident she was the real deal. Then the let down. We started texting around noon, then she quit responding to my text for several hrs. I almost gave up until the little head said, "why don't you text her one more time before going to bed?" This was around midnight. What can I say? The little head strong-armed me, so like a horned up desperate teenager I text her. I know what you're thinking, how horny could you be, just squeeze one off and go to bed and catch the next fish the following day. Problem was she had sweet talked me earlier in the day with promises of "sexual healing" and what not, plus I had taken the gas station 'viagra' and was throbbing HARD! I couldn't resist. She text back offering a lame ass excuse that she was braiding hair all evening and was finally free, Yea whatever. Long story short. She gave me her address which was about 10 minutes away and I was off to the location, which happened to be an apartment complex. She came outside in one of those tight nylon shorts (no panties) and tank top. She was staying at "her friends" apartment so she asked if we could do it in the garage. Beggers can't be choosers so I backed up into the garage, closed it and it was me and her until the finish line. She started off with the sloppiest saliva laden BBBJ while I pulled down those nylon shorts and did the smell test. Once I confirmed the pussy was clean we got in the back and I ate her pussy up like I was having Mexican for breakfast. We DFK and I slid into her bare and pumped her wap for all that gas station 'viagra' was worth. After all, I had to punish her for all the grief she caused me marinating for over 8 hours. We finished with her giggling into my ear as she sucked it, "Now, wasn't I worth the wait!" I left barely able to drive home. I plan to se her again and again. Obviously, I haven't shared her details on here, because I want to have my fill of her before I throw you dogs the bare bones! Total damage one hund't (she didn't even bother counting) she was just there for the BONE! What a Freeeeeek! Especially nowadays with these fake ass b's who don't want to perform. Happy hunting!

  4. #250

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw this petite ebony before Christmas. She was staying at the Days Inn hotel in Highland. The place was almost empty when I arrived, probably due to Covid and the holidays. She left the door cracked open and I walked in. Tiny little thing, cute as a button. I was in there for about 45 minutes, both times BBFS and she let me cum inside. The problem is while she was riding me cowgirl, she was on her phone the whole time booking dates LOL. Turned her over doggie style and I just kept pounding away and my dick was getting super slimy from our juices, and she was taking vape hits and scrolling on her phone waiting for me to finish inside. Not bad for a 19 yo super tiny black beauty 2 pops for $140. When I walked out there were 2 guys waiting in line already, one dude in black BMW and a dude in a Toyota Tacoma LOL. Us johns really stick out like a sore thumb in a hotel parking lot. I wonder who got to bareback her right after me?

    A couple days later I got a text from a different number and it was her, wondering if I wanted another date. She told me the one before was her texting app. But she didn't have a room so we agreed on a car date, and I picked her up at the Target lot on Sterling, then took her behind the Harbor Freight store in a nice secluded spot and CIP again for $80.
    Hello,

    I'm new on here. I would really love to see this girl. Does anyone have any current info? Is she still providing? Services still as awesome as described originally? How can I get in touch with her? Thank you for your help!

  5. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Luki sent me a message that she is in a hotel in Ontario (10 just east of Euclid exit). She is / was part of the FAC C-Org crew, but you can go direct with her via WeChat.

    50's Chinese lady about 5' 8" tall with fake C-cups and BBFS with BBBJ and MSOG are all on offer. Make her an offer for 30 minutes for 120 and go from there. If you click, she waives all upcharges. Search the LA and SGV forums for "Luki" and you will find pics and reviews.

    WeChat: zhaohongyangyang.

    She speaks nearly zero English, but WeChat that has a translation feature where so send her a message in English and she can read it in Chinese and vice-versa. In person you'll need Google Translate or other app on your phone.

    One last note, she is high volume and you may be rushed. I would request in your text that you want "no rush" so she knows. I think a lot of her customers are Asian and they want to be in and out in 10 minutes so they book accordingly. Most representative post of her looks attached.
    Yea the first pic of her looks pretty accurate. I'm hearing rates shot way up, like the K-org type rates. I found her under the handle Lucky. Very cool and she takes care of her poon. You most likely will see a case of douche bottles under the sink. I know on Grove it's happening for sure too.

  6. #248

    The number is at the end of their link

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find numbers on Babylon pages?
    Her phone number is at the end of the link to her ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9512089282. Her number is 951-208-9282.

  7. #247

    Gilf in Riverside

    So I had a taste for Gilf this past week, so I went hunting for prey. Came across this petite (full) GFE that scratched my itch. Communication with Josie was easy, so after the usual back & forth, I drove to her incall. Josie opened the door wearing tight shorts (no panties) and see through t-shirt. After the usual LE checks. I must admit, I had to squeeze that bubble butt. She laughed and set me up on the bed. She's about 5 ft or less and about 100 lbs. We chatted it up for a bit, then it was off to the races. Clothes came off and she started me off with a Sloppy BBBJ, nice and slow while I fingered her wap. She wanted 69, but I wasn't in the mood for daty, so she sucked me some more while I played with her holes. She might be open to Greek but it's not my thing. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore moaning and slobbering so she said, "I've got to get on top of that big stick. " How can I say no to stiflers mom, correction, granny, LOL. She energetically went through the usual positions until I bust my 2 week-old load deep in her wap. We cleaned up, chatted up and she even offered me a smoke (but I don't smoke). Overall, very personable GFE experience if you're in the market for some Gilf. Total damage one twenty.

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/review_list/9512189075
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220927_220110_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220927_220130_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220927_220149_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220927_220223_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  8. #246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Luki in Ontario

    Luki sent me a message that she is in a hotel in Ontario (10 just east of Euclid exit). She is / was part of the FAC C-Org crew, but you can go direct with her via WeChat.

    50's Chinese lady about 5' 8" tall with fake C-cups and BBFS with BBBJ and MSOG are all on offer. Make her an offer for 30 minutes for 120 and go from there. If you click, she waives all upcharges. Search the LA and SGV forums for "Luki" and you will find pics and reviews.

    WeChat: zhaohongyangyang.

    She speaks nearly zero English, but WeChat that has a translation feature where so send her a message in English and she can read it in Chinese and vice-versa. In person you'll need Google Translate or other app on your phone.

    One last note, she is high volume and you may be rushed. I would request in your text that you want "no rush" so she knows. I think a lot of her customers are Asian and they want to be in and out in 10 minutes so they book accordingly. Most representative post of her looks attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎   20181221_160236.jpg‎   7671E77E-E3CD-BF8E-9B89-5F1ED1D24A59_Luki_FX_1-20-20-6.jpg‎  

  9. #245

    Check on the aligator

    She changes all the time. But look up Carla in the IE areas and she's a good bbfscip and BBBJCIM. Cool Latina Asian mix. Good luck.

  10. #244
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be putting petrol in my gas guzzler last week at a gas station near G St when I saw this hot AA walker go inside to buy smokes. Thin sexy body cute face. I waited for her to come out and introduced myself. Asked if she had a room nearby. Verified I be no cop and proceeded to negotiate for a BBFS date. Score!

    Hopped in my ride and took her back to the cheap motel a few blocks. Damn that body is tight. Wet juicy pussy. She be complaining that I soaked her pussy with too much cum and saliva but she be too lazy to get up so asked me to grab her a towel from the bathroom after I be done raw doggin her.

    Man I be lovin San Berdoo. One minute you be filling up your car with 91 unleaded. Next minute you be filling up a WG with your own fossil fuel LOL. Already repeated Monday and let me BB her again for 150 bucks only this time.
    You got the info for her?

  12. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be putting petrol in my gas guzzler last week at a gas station near G St when I saw this hot AA walker go inside to buy smokes. Thin sexy body cute face. I waited for her to come out and introduced myself. Asked if she had a room nearby. Verified I be no cop and proceeded to negotiate for a BBFS date. Score!

    Hopped in my ride and took her back to the cheap motel a few blocks. Damn that body is tight. Wet juicy pussy. She be complaining that I soaked her pussy with too much cum and saliva but she be too lazy to get up so asked me to grab her a towel from the bathroom after I be done raw doggin her.

    Man I be lovin San Berdoo. One minute you be filling up your car with 91 unleaded. Next minute you be filling up a WG with your own fossil fuel LOL. Already repeated Monday and let me BB her again for 150 bucks only this time.
    Man you are the OG!

    Respect, Sir!

  13. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    If any of you fine gentleman have a regular, or semi regular that would let me have your seconds, I'd take them.

    I know of one provider who lets me know when seconds are available. How many mongers are into sloppy, seconds besides me?
    I love sloppy seconds! Another guy's cum is the best lube!

  14. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Whats the info on her bro.
    That's the guy fka Steak tartare / Jedi some shit. He don't share LOL.

  15. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be putting petrol in my gas guzzler last week at a gas station near G St when I saw this hot AA walker go inside to buy smokes. Thin sexy body cute face. I waited for her to come out and introduced myself. Asked if she had a room nearby. Verified I be no cop and proceeded to negotiate for a BBFS date. Score!

    Hopped in my ride and took her back to the cheap motel a few blocks. Damn that body is tight. Wet juicy pussy. She be complaining that I soaked her pussy with too much cum and saliva but she be too lazy to get up so asked me to grab her a towel from the bathroom after I be done raw doggin her.

    Man I be lovin San Berdoo. One minute you be filling up your car with 91 unleaded. Next minute you be filling up a WG with your own fossil fuel LOL. Already repeated Monday and let me BB her again for 150 bucks only this time.
    Whats the info on her bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape