Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 24836
-
08-25-22 10:41 #18806Senior Member

Posts: 350I've reached out to hear a couple of times, but always get a response response 30 min to an hour later.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Don't know if it's because she is flaky, over booked, or pharma.
-
08-25-22 08:36 #18805Senior Member

Posts: 187Any info on Natalie
Anyone know anything about this girl? She has ads on stg & LC. A while back thought I saw a report that she is a thief, but cannot find it again so maybe the report was for a different girl. Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/574-514-3592
-
08-24-22 23:09 #18804Senior Member

Posts: 808Yup
Still at. If she wasn't annoying she wouldn't have to beg.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 23:07 #18803Senior Member

Posts: 808Does not disappoint
And another current pic.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744
-
08-24-22 21:06 #18802Regular Member

Posts: 16Any Info?
Hey wondering if anyone has ever had a time with this girl and her camper. I see her post all the time, but no reviews or comments have me a bit weary.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...633/3175183505
-
08-24-22 19:35 #18801Senior Member

Posts: 220Jordynn
So Jordynn still at it? I haven't seen her since last year as she was getting very unhealthy skinny and was having a hard time finding a place to stay with her and her boyfriend. She's definitely a fun time and she's never said no to ANYTHING requested by me. Judging by your picture of her, she hasn't gotten any skinnier since if this is a recent pic. Might have to look her up again for old time sake, but still trying to take a break of this for a while. We'll see! LOL.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 11:32 #18800Senior Member

Posts: 222Hotel Asians
Just curious if anyone has found an agency that provides even close to the advertised pics?
Hell, at this point, I'd take slim and under 40.
-
08-24-22 09:39 #18799Regular Member

Posts: 3A Phenomenal Time
Hey! First time poster, long time peruser of the forum. Wanted to share a wonderful dream I had with Brittney Bandz. I met with her 2 weeks ago. She only posts on the weekends so you'll have to reach her on a Sat / Sun or you won't be able to see her. When I met her she was in Carmel at a nice upscale location. Her pics are accurate and she looks even better than the pics. She started with a CBJ that was fantastic and then moved from there. She allows for msog, so I definitely went for it then. Had a great time. I highly recommend her and would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 00:57 #18798Senior Member

Posts: 129Jail
She's in Marion county hoosegow atm.
Originally Posted by CinMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 20:32 #18797Senior Member

Posts: 48Ditto
Except you forgot to mention she's about 25 years older than those pics. Definitely stay away.
Originally Posted by Aj333
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 18:23 #18796Senior Member

Posts: 30Brittney Bandz. Looking for Info
Any one have any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89524035
Seems to come into town a lot.
Heard a few unsettling rumors but can't substantiate anything, would love to see if anyone has anything.
-
08-22-22 15:03 #18795Senior Member

Posts: 810I've seen her and she is pretty nice. I've only seen her because she usually does threesome at like 160 for both so it was a good deal. I think it was actually a foursome for that price since she had two friends that were helping.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
Performance was good if you like bigger girls. She is really friendly but just too big for me. She was a bargain back then but she is charging more now.
-
08-22-22 13:46 #18794Senior Member

Posts: 476Oh
There were lots of reports of her on here over the years, including a link to an add on Backpage which had screenshots of her and her boyfriend being arrested for child molestation (allegedly, I don't know the outcome of what happened) None of the posts about her were positive, nonetheless.
Originally Posted by Punisher94
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting!
Kyussfan.
-
08-22-22 12:41 #18793Senior Member

Posts: 808Others
Well the one in the middle I figured everybody knew. Jordyn She's been heavily talked about in the Sugarbaby thread. The other one is a chick I met off of hitting up on Facebook. I don't think she's ready for the prime time yet or because I've only banged her 4 times we're still honeymooning.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 23:14 #18792Senior Member

Posts: 1175I think that the system automatically x's out the last four of any number resembling a phone number, making the posted number totally useless. If you just post the last four it doesn't have a problem with it and we've at least got something to compare to numbers in the ads. You can even search for ads on some sites by those last four numbers.
Originally Posted by Tony317
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




