Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10705

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happend to this Spanish beauty?? She was so much fun. Have not seen a post in a while. Anyone seen her recently?
    I haven't seen her, but we communicated over text last week. She was in South City last time I saw her. She moved near UMSL, we had plans to meet Saturday, then no response.

  2. #10704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lala / Mariana

    Does anyone know what happend to this Spanish beauty?? She was so much fun. Have not seen a post in a while. Anyone seen her recently?

  3. #10703
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Not even close. Maybe there are three Lillys now.
    Since we can't edit previous posts I'm putting out an update, looks like Lily3453 finally got a more monger-friendly ad put up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily4u

  4. #10702

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her only one comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89563365
    She wants a pic verification. LOL, not going to happen.

  5. #10701

    New Vixen Vee

    I'm going to post this in both the Vixen blog and Escorts thread as I have done before for max exposure. Not everyone has the Vixen website and snapchat, and many don't know where to find it.

    Parker had a snap up earlier today to welcome the newest Vixen, "Vee". She's a gorgeous and very sexy looking lady who will be doing 4 hands with Parker tomorrow, Wednesday Aug 24. This is the way Parker likes to introduce someone new to the hobby. What better way than to get trained by one of the very best in STL?

    I'm not able to schedule tomorrow but I certainly will the next time she's available. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing a double with Parker and her sister. OMG. Chloe was just as sensual as Parker with great kissing and GFE. I think she'll be back again this Monday and I would love to see her again if my budget allows.

    4 hands or doubles get expensive but one advantage is that if the chemistry is good, and you get along well, the potential is there to see Parker solo.

    Vixen website. stlouisvixens.com.

    Booking #. 314 492 7707.

  6. #10700
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I passed after seeing the dude sleeping in the bed on the mirror pic LOL.
    ***** is built like a 1990 Trapper Keeper, but it was the dude that made you pass?

  7. #10699
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her only one comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89563365
    I passed after seeing the dude sleeping in the bed on the mirror pic LOL.

  8. #10698

    Catalina from Memphis and Jackson Tennessee

    I'm always happy to exchange information to men who visit my area because I know I may need a little help when I visit other areas. A favorite of mine told me that she is going to St Louis for a short while. Her first time to your city. Very pretty, very dependable. https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...n/325488147463 . Goes by Catalina. Only good reviews on her. I highly recommend her. Be good to her because she is one of the few good ones.

  9. #10697

    Angels Snapchat

    Can someone send me their Snapchat handle for the Angels? PM works if it won't show in the response.

  10. #10696
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #10695

    Demie Ross

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1887226.htm

    Has anyone seen her I got a appointment next week just see what I'm getting into.

  12. #10694

    Delani St Charles

    Has anyone seen her only one comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/89563365

  13. #10693
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveIt  [View Original Post]
    She is taking new clients therr was brief time she wasn't if interested try her again bc she is wide open you are the only one that has ever posted this about her.
    Maybe I'm the only one she ghosts and completely wastes my time on each & every contact, I don't really know, but that's always my experience with her all the same.

    Again, I've never even got to meet her a single time after plenty of contacts and she's never seen so much as a pic of me, so she's not dodging me on looks or anything either.

    She's the type who will make an excuse every time, she's at work, she's at the gym, she's going to the doctor etc. But says she's available later on. And then ghost you completely when later comes.

    I have plenty of text examples to back me up.

    Glad you've had better luck but the Lily I know is just a flake who consistently wastes my time & I'd like to help prevent others from wasting theirs.

  14. #10692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Pm if interested

    I know its a long shot but some people like it. Anybody interested in a petite spinner type body chick to buy custom pics. Videos. She'll do videochat. She's utr but I got her number and permission to share it with some folks. Hmu for a pic and more info. Would post the pic but she don't want it that public LOL.

  15. #10691
    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    St. Louis has surprisingly very little options for real GFE with anyone who isn't a white Woman. Part of getting into the hobby for me is to experience different women. With that being said I can not for the life of me find curvy, natural beautiful AA women who give anywhere near decent service. Only one worth mentioning is Destiny with the vixens. Maybe I'm spoiled with her GFE and her body but who else is top notch? I never see any reviews that would even be comparable to Destiny but I KNOW there's got to be more out there. I've tried others like Bianca noir and that was one of my wort experiences in the hobby. Help a guy out. Do the AA women here not see white men?
    JaydaLee arriving Aug 28th https://tryst.link/escort/jaydalee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape