Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 29335
-
08-25-22 23:10 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 34Where is this sweets and king spa
Hi Everyone,
Just need some help in finding these places, can some one please PM or provide some details so I can go and also share reports for these two places that everyone seems to be loving.
Thanks!
-
08-25-22 19:25 #19269Senior Member

Posts: 31Clear some space
Trying to msg you.
Originally Posted by Muggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 09:15 #19268Senior Member

Posts: 84Not worth it
That is exactly who that is. There are much, much better other options available!
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:46 #19267Senior Member

Posts: 75Well then. Who is this mystery lady. Does anyone know. If not I will likely TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:12 #19266Senior Member

Posts: 904 Hand FS
I once did that trick at Phoenix. One of the girls is still there. I'm not sure if the other would be interested. A very worthwhile experience.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:31 #19265Senior Member

Posts: 352Not Alexa the hippie chick
If you're suggesting this is Alexa who does the naked massage and has dreads, this is not her. Her # ends in 9447. When someone asked this before I replied with the same. I talk to her fairly often and unless she's got multiple personalities, you got the wrong girl.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 15:46 #19264Senior Member

Posts: 182Not even a HE?
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 15:10 #19263Senior Member

Posts: 76Reverse Experience
Swung by today and only one I saw there was an older woman, dressed in full pants in 80+ degree weather so wasn't expecting much. Very much nothing special with the flip, but prior to that was a massage that had to fall in my Top 5 of all time. Great pressure, very thorough, hitting all of the needed areas, and I'm relative sure went over the hour time. Even after release on the flip, took extra time hitting more areas. Not sure if it was because it was rather slow at the time, but she definitely made sure I was not neglected.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 13:30 #19262Senior Member

Posts: 38Is she back in Indy? Can someone send me a link or PM with contact info? She was my fav go to girl.
Originally Posted by DoctorDabson
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 10:37 #19261Senior Member

Posts: 526Yes that's her. I agree the no touching can be a deal breaker. I told myself that but keep going back for some reason. Her body is top notch and she's safe as it gets. Plus she's cool girl to talk to and the naked yoga is a site to see.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 09:36 #19260Senior Member

Posts: 75Bb
I had an amazing massage from MiMi (I think) at BB last week. Slender, B cups, nice relaxing massage with good tease, a cheery disposition, and standard HJ finish. Standard rates. She and her partner are very friendly. I don't know that FS is available here (I never asked) but if you want a good massage and to leave happy, I recommend. Be safe!
-
08-24-22 09:34 #19259Senior Member

Posts: 75Whose Chopper is This?
Ah crap - Ignore my question below. I found reviews that say this is Alexa and no touching. In that case, hard pass. If anyone has different information I am all ears. Thank you.
OLD POST:
This ad looks enticing. There is no name, and my searches here yield no results. Is this Hippie Chick by chance? Other name? Reviews or opinions?
Thank you and stay safe.
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/25...f-ade3cb0e3c72
-
08-23-22 19:19 #19258Regular Member

Posts: 2Closed
Body Healthy Spa was closed by order of the landlord at the direction of LE. Also Coral Spa closed, Ditch road.
-
08-23-22 11:45 #19257Regular Member

Posts: 3Body health spa
Anyone passed through here recently? Near 86th and Michigan next to sweet tooth ice cream. Used to be my favorite spot, but doors were locked at 11 am last Thursday.
-
08-22-22 21:48 #19256Senior Member

Posts: 1175East Washington
Of all the places on and around E Washington, USpa and Luna have been around a while. They've always been known as dependable for HJs but it's been a long time since the last rare report of a girl doing more at either place. Also, the majority of the women that work at these two are quite forgettable as far as looks and performance go.
Originally Posted by Yovams
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






