Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 37345
-
08-23-22 21:43 #26275Senior Member

Posts: 88True
Very true. All they have is one or max two providers in the city and they have more than ten different ads in a single page. I think STG should come up with a filter to omit results based on some criteria. I don't have any issues with Asian providers but in Richmond all we are getting are crap only.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 21:38 #26274Senior Member

Posts: 88Any one tried?
Did anybody tried this one? EA is now flooded with scammers and stings while STG is highjacked by ACS. Just wanted to check if anybody tried contacting. Else I will check tomorrow and will update.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/89694044
-
08-23-22 20:07 #26273Senior Member

Posts: 55I've seen her as well. She's thick like others have said, but she's chill, decent spot, good price and provides good service.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 19:48 #26272Senior Member

Posts: 31Foxxy
I've seen some mixed reviews about foxxy. I had a blast when I dreamt of her before so I scheduled another dream. There was a small scheduling conflict but we ended up working it out. She is staying at a house, we played some pool then the fun began. She changed into this red, skintight, fishnet like dress. She looked great in it. She started off with that A1 head. Best head around imo, deepthroat, handles the boys. I got caught up and forgot to let her rim. I went in with a hat. We got pretty into it and she came. I flipped her over and fucked her from behind and it was a great view, so I shoved my finger in her ass. She came again and I came in the bag. Definitely will repeat. Treat her right and she will treat you right.
-
08-23-22 18:56 #26271Senior Member

Posts: 17741. A "sting" has no need for you to touch the girl.
Originally Posted by Southside804
[View Original Post]
2. Why all the mystery? What girl?
3. In the final analysis, you did the right thing by walking away. Even if any one time is a false alarm ALWAYS follow your gut feeling.
-
08-23-22 18:42 #26270Asshole

Posts: 567My bad. You're absolutely correct.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 18:36 #26269Regular Member

Posts: 4Bumping this to see if anyone has any experience. She was very responsive; just being cautious. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RyanTheMon87
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:44 #26268Senior Member

Posts: 87Left RVa
Just got a reply.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:42 #26267Senior Member

Posts: 577Sara
Just FYI, she told me her name is Sally, just so we don't have any confusion or report saying that's not her in the pics, LOL.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:36 #26266Senior Member

Posts: 678It's not just you. I've passed on some well reviewed girls for that very reason. If it doesn't fee right, it's not worth a cheap nut to me. I'm at a point in life where I have too much to lose by ending up on a list. I've cut way back on everything.
Originally Posted by Southside804
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:29 #26265Senior Member

Posts: 1449Stg
I don't venture to STG except to see if any traveling providers posted but holy sheesh. ACS has taken over this site and flooded it. It's probably gunna be the reason it goes away. It's literally the first 2 pages with some sprinkles of others. Just plain ridiculous. I've used that service before and it was always a miss for miss some pudgy 40-50 with.
No ass and no tits and fish breath. Just on the principle that they are making nearly impossible to look at ads I won't use them again. And yea my little $ don't mean shit but it's just fucking rude what they doing. I'm done ranting thanks. Be safe.
-
08-23-22 15:37 #26264Senior Member

Posts: 52Re
That's her.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 14:52 #26263Asshole

Posts: 567Yes. She's the girl in the post. She goes by Sara although that's not her name.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 14:26 #26262Senior Member

Posts: 29Paranoid
I recently went to go visit one of the providers on here that was reviewed by a SM. Easy to meet up with and she looked TGTBT in person, especially for her prices. She told me $15 for hhr and $5 extra to go to Greece. As soon as I walked through the notel door she asks me to touch her up top. I was thrown off and back up, but then she says in a louder tone "don't you want to touch me up top." I say no because I usually like to check the bathroom, closets, etc before touching any of the girls and before putting down the donation. She then tells me I can leave. Am I being overly paranoid? Something didn't feel right. Almost felt like it was a sting that I barely walked away from.
-
08-23-22 14:24 #26261Senior Member

Posts: 37Eva
I'm assuming it's this one?
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...-/525597582782










Reply With Quote






