Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 37344
-
08-23-22 12:34 #26259Senior Member

Posts: 577Nyla's mom
Just come frome seeing Kayla, as always she knows how to treat you. I try and see her a couple times when she's in the area. Started off with bbj the went to missionary with her toes in my mouth while I was pounding that juice box, not long after filled the bag up and cleaned up. Definitely recommend giving her a go, she's pretty, super cool and a blast to convo with and if you have a foot fetish she has some of the prettiest feet in the game. She's off the bells rd exist. Be safe out there fellas.
https://tryst.link/escort/tattooed_bbw
-
08-23-22 12:12 #26258Asshole

Posts: 567Sarah is her alias.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 11:25 #26257Senior Member

Posts: 171Her
Would Love to see her.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
Just to be sure she is the girl in the ad not Sara correct ?
-
08-23-22 10:50 #26256Senior Member

Posts: 220Got ya. I met up with her many times but couldn't remember where her tats were. Was hoping she was back. I didn't consider her good looking, but man she was good at what she did. I continued to see her after she was "out of it" for a while but her landlord sold the house and then I stopped hearing from her.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:43 #26255Asshole

Posts: 567She is married and has 5 kids. Lives off of Hopkins. God fearing Christian gone bad.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:33 #26254Senior Member

Posts: 425Highly doubt it. She had tattoos on the back of her thigh that would of been shown in the third pic.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:33 #26253Asshole

Posts: 567A link would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:01 #26252Senior Member

Posts: 220Is this the Sara that was a huge hit on this site a couple of years ago? Lived in behind Chesterfield Mall with her husband?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 17:49 #26251Senior Member

Posts: 1449Link or ad or something so we know who you talking about would be helpful.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:54 #26250Senior Member

Posts: 52Eva
Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.
-
08-22-22 14:46 #26249Senior Member

Posts: 92Try Lynn
Try Lynn. She can be found on skip the games.
Originally Posted by SubToDomme
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 13:58 #26248Senior Member

Posts: 192Sara run to see her
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113
This is a hot spinner that you won't want to miss. I hate to review her because she is easy to catch. Brunette 5'6 great teeth flat stomach. Everything covered. Greek on the menu. I had to wait 10 min in the parking lot but it was terrific.
Stay safe.
-
08-22-22 12:46 #26247Regular Member

Posts: 4SSBBW. Any Experiences?
Was wondering if anyone has visited with this SSBBW before. Have a thing for bigger girls and wanted to know if anyone has any experience. Thanks.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/788230863746
-
08-22-22 12:24 #26246Senior Member

Posts: 54Looking for this Hot blonde
Has anyone tried this blonde out? Saw her ad a few weeks ago but never got the chance to see her and was wonder if she is still around I tried hitting her up but has 2 different numbers & haven't seen her post lately.
-
08-22-22 12:18 #26245Senior Member

Posts: 54Looking for this Hot blonde
Has anyone tried this blonde out? Saw her ad a few weeks ago but never got the chance to see her and was wonder if she is still around I tried hitting her up but has 2 different numbers & haven't seen her post lately.








Reply With Quote





