Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8286
-
08-29-22 10:29 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 274Good time with Martina and Jade
I came in on Saturday afternoon. It was pretty dead. Martina came by, and offered a dance. With a little negotiation, I got a nice slippery hand shake. What a nice lady. .
I got one dance from Jade. I like her. She is good at remembering our prior conversations, and uses that to work her charm on me. She is extremely good at charming me. In the back, she gave me an amazing lap dance. The girls came out to play. She did a really good job of getting me worked up, and aroused. Making good eye contact, rubbing, and teasing. It was honestly the best non-extra lap dance I have gotten in a long time. I would not say no to extras from Jade, if the offer was made. However, I suspect she wants more than I want to spend. I am on a $40 per song budget.
-
08-28-22 20:44 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 30Delight at deja vu lake city
Had a swell dance with Delight at LCDV last week: tall, blonde, DD, sweet as pie. Does anyone have her instagram link?
-
08-28-22 17:49 #4189Regular Member

Posts: 14Lola at Pandora's
Rip off. Avoid. Promised more in VIP but once back there gave less than what she allowed in the regular area. Said it was because of the cameras. Also said it was club policy to pay up front now and being a drunk fool I broke my own rules and parted with my money real quick. Fuck a *****.
-
08-27-22 23:01 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 166I might have to go check it out.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 20:37 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 256Pandora VIP Rooms
Rooms are pricey now. $70 for 15 minutes, 90 for 30. I think 120 for an hour. But you have more freedom. Be creative. Get up! Take your clothes off. Have her suck you standing with her on her knees, bend her over the table, on the table with her ankles on your shoulders, prop her foot on the chair armrest. Pile drive her. Just don't make too much noise and dress quickly when time is up.
Originally Posted by Aquaj2012
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 14:53 #4186Regular Member

Posts: 3Gwen
I met Gwen shortly after she started. I didn't do the VIP but got a couple of horrible lap dances. She may be better now but with me she did the painful lap bounce. Said she had experience but it sure didn't seem like it!
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 13:13 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 180Meh
Happens to the best of us. One time I got hustled for 300 from some asian chick at Sugar's, and I'm by no means new at at this.
Originally Posted by Vnapi55
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 00:48 #4184Regular Member

Posts: 1Pandora Friday
Arrived at Pandoras at 730, place was dead. Got hustled by Gwen. New Girl, good dances, but no extras. The private rooms are way too much. Rookie move.
-
08-26-22 22:04 #4183Regular Member

Posts: 15Her IG
Here's her IG https://www.instagram.com/sourpatchkittenxoxo/.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 17:25 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 444Dropped you a message
Much easier that way. Long posts kill forums.
Originally Posted by Aquaj2012
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 15:21 #4181Regular Member

Posts: 18Pans VIP
I have not been here since before the pandemic. I'm going to sleep in VIP room better than the playground and worth the extra money? Is there more freedom to move around or do you just sit there? Thank you.
-
08-26-22 12:28 #4180Regular Member

Posts: 18Pans VIP?
I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.
-
08-24-22 12:39 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 444Maybe
Think Indica is a young, slender AA dancer that's super chatty. Very tone body. She's cute. Heard she offers some fun. Recently Moved from day shift to mid shift. We talked once and didn't click. I'm a breast man and she's not a match. Way toooo much hyper-active chatter. Then got made because I wouldn't order her a pizza.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 20:29 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 274Pretty sure it was Sativa. There was someone by that name on Pansy's Instagram today.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 16:09 #4177I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya like any dick that come with money.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
Even my little Wang.
Cream is fun time. She will only yank or suck my Wang. No fuck me.
Make me wear condom for even HJ. I still cum.













Reply With Quote




