Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 552 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at sugars today around noon only 3 chick's there.

    First is this white chick, I think her name was Stephanie. Skinny perfect little A cups, got her info going to try and meet up OTC, will report back.

    2nd is Minni, been reported before, I didn't think she was ugly just a little bit bigger then I like. I'd say 5'5" maybe 130-140.

    And 3rd was this black chick, I don't remember her. Big DD bolt ons with a but plug in. Was open to everything but CI and CO. BUT BBBJ was lack luster, and when we got down it she started to rush me. After I blew all over the couch. She was crouching in the corner and I heard water noise. I look over and she says she squirted all over the carpet LOL she could of been peeing I don't know 😕. 260 BBFS more for greek. I cleaned up and left sum what satisfied.

    Happy hunting gents.
    It might be worth mentioning that Lola from Pandora's / sugars is doing outcall following a death in the family. It's sad news, just not if you're someone she's had a connection with in the past. She said she would not go to homes of people she does not know. Its clear escorting is not her endeavor but a crutch during her tough time. 500 for an hour plus a small tip didn't break my bank for the quality of service I get.

  2. #4145
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new dancer named Pepper at Pandoras.

    Asian Filipina with piercings.

    She is new. Waitress.

    She wanted 500 for a qv CBJ, cfs.

    Lolz.

    I negotiated 240 for that. Still a little too much but she is fresh meat.

    She was intimidated by my size. She couldn't even get half way down my shaft.

    So after a few of that we had 7 or 8 minutes left and she wanted to upsell for more time and because I was big.

    I said no, put her in doggie and pounded her till I nutted in my condom.

    She needed a reality check. Idk if I would pay more than 200.
    500? No way Jose.

    She no more than 200. Too expensive. Not very pretty like Anya. Visa charge 300 and no require condom.

  3. #4144
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have he contact info? Or know her actual work schedule so I can go visit her? Cheers.
    Martina a good time. She choke my Wang firm and ride it in VIP.

    In VIP room she give me CBJ.

  4. #4143
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Monse

    Monse give me good BBBJ in VIP. Always under 300 $.

    I watch Anya ride big black guy in booth in front of me while Monse suck my Wang.
    I cum fast. Monse laugh and spit out my cum. Hahahah

    Anya no BJ but she ride my Wang in VIP. Loose pussy but good time.

  5. #4142

    Anya

    I bring toys when I see Anya.

    She uses them on me.

    I go at then end of the day. Hopefully her pussy is swollen after a hard day's work.

    She won't let me DATY her or give a a blowjob.

    She does teach my technique with toys.

  6. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Jade is one of my go-tos at Kits but has gained weight. Word is she's caring a little one. Luv her weed tat.
    Jade at Kittens or Jade at Pandoras?

  7. #4140

    Kira at Kittens

    She is AA WG with piercings. Skinny.

    Deepthroat and gags. Lots of spit. Bbfscip.

    Pound her out.

    After 9 pm Wednesday thru Sat.

    Chill vibe. You be chill and she will do ya right.

  8. #4139

    Best bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have he contact info? Or know her actual work schedule so I can go visit her? Cheers.
    Pretty consistently there Tuesdays-Thursdays early afternoon.

  9. #4138

    Martina

    Anyone have he contact info? Or know her actual work schedule so I can go visit her? Cheers.

  10. #4137

    Stopped at sugars today around noon

    Stopped at sugars today around noon only 3 chick's there.

    First is this white chick, I think her name was Stephanie. Skinny perfect little A cups, got her info going to try and meet up OTC, will report back.

    2nd is Minni, been reported before, I didn't think she was ugly just a little bit bigger then I like. I'd say 5'5" maybe 130-140.

    And 3rd was this black chick, I don't remember her. Big DD bolt ons with a but plug in. Was open to everything but CI and CO. BUT BBBJ was lack luster, and when we got down it she started to rush me. After I blew all over the couch. She was crouching in the corner and I heard water noise. I look over and she says she squirted all over the carpet LOL she could of been peeing I don't know 😕. 260 BBFS more for greek. I cleaned up and left sum what satisfied.

    Happy hunting gents.

  11. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new dancer named Pepper at Pandoras.

    Asian Filipina with piercings.

    She is new. Waitress.

    She wanted 500 for a qv CBJ, cfs.

    Lolz.

    I negotiated 240 for that. Still a little too much but she is fresh meat.

    She was intimidated by my size. She couldn't even get half way down my shaft.

    So after a few of that we had 7 or 8 minutes left and she wanted to upsell for more time and because I was big.

    I said no, put her in doggie and pounded her till I nutted in my condom.

    She needed a reality check. Idk if I would pay more than 200.
    500 for 15 minutes!! Hahahaha.

  12. #4135

    Pepper at Sugars

    Saw this new dancer named Pepper at Pandoras.

    Asian Filipina with piercings.

    She is new. Waitress.

    She wanted 500 for a qv CBJ, cfs.

    Lolz.

    I negotiated 240 for that. Still a little too much but she is fresh meat.

    She was intimidated by my size. She couldn't even get half way down my shaft.

    So after a few of that we had 7 or 8 minutes left and she wanted to upsell for more time and because I was big.

    I said no, put her in doggie and pounded her till I nutted in my condom.

    She needed a reality check. Idk if I would pay more than 200.

  13. #4134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's working as a stripper anymore, I've been to kittens a couple of times and haven't seen her. From her (personal) insta, it appears she's all civy now. If anyone else has Intel would love to know.
    LOL. She was there a week or two ago. She just has regulars. She books up her days and spends her time in the VIP. She rarely hits the stage.

  14. #4133

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by ShunQuintonRum  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Rio? Is she still at kittens? Also, any good recommendations for kittens day time?
    I don't think she's working as a stripper anymore, I've been to kittens a couple of times and haven't seen her. From her (personal) insta, it appears she's all civy now. If anyone else has Intel would love to know.

  15. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She make me wear condom.
    Jade is one of my go-tos at Kits but has gained weight. Word is she's caring a little one. Luv her weed tat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape