Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 24040
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16435

    New to this

    I'm fairly new to this & was wondering if anyone has any recommendations & or methods to finding legit people.

  2. #16434

    Anyone?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/409625984951

    Anyone seen or have info on this one?

  3. #16433

    Possible set up

    I mentioned the blond last week. Seemed like a set up or something like that. I opted not to risk it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]

  4. #16432
    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the pleasure of meeting this one or even getting her to reply with more than a hey?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5716869717
    Any luck? 2 girl specials.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/89801960
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C2601166-F54A-43FC-9EF6-819A46923187.jpeg‎   A70C3E25-8302-499B-B60C-F67B196D4027.jpeg‎  

  5. #16431

    That's judy

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...-/277828491634

    Went to visit this group in Herndon and seemed promising at first. BBFSCIP, no MSOG (Should have confirmed before I committed to the hour) 300. Would have been 200 had I just went with the Half Hour option. Lessons learned. I might visit again but only for the 30 min option.

    Enjoy.
    That's Judy in Herndon. Nice lady, nice ass, sexy asf.

  6. #16430

    Little Candy Manassas acs

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22050882.html

    Just wanted to introduce you gentlemen to little candy. She's currently at acs in Manassas. She's been featured at the Springfield acs before. She has a youthful appearance. She's short and cute. She's no spinner but she's not a bbw either. Nice c cup tits and a nice little booty. Booty is bigger than the average Asian. Doggie is a sight to behold. She sports a hairy Bush if you're into that. Has some ink on her back too. Run don't walk to go see her. She does extras for extra. Personally I don't know why I'm telling you guys, because I want to keep her to myself but I want her to stick around longer.

  7. #16429
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for a while. Wondering if there are any dreams about her. Did not find any info by searching contact info.

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....e/173772046121
    Pics are old and outdated. She had 2 dudes in her hotel room in the back room. Stay away!

  8. #16428

    Any info on this blond / redhead in Woodbridge

    I've seen her ad for a while. Wondering if there are any dreams about her. Did not find any info by searching contact info.

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....e/173772046121
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4F5B38B1-3C67-476E-85A7-A528ECAF0A47.jpg‎  

  9. #16427
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Hey I found a few reviews on this girl but I wanted to know if anyone has seen her recently and what's the full menu. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ovide/48685645
    I've seen her a couple times, she's great.

    She can be difficult to contact. Just keep at it.

    Extras available.

  10. #16426
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...-/277828491634

    Went to visit this group in Herndon and seemed promising at first. BBFSCIP, no MSOG (Should have confirmed before I committed to the hour) 300. Would have been 200 had I just went with the Half Hour option. Lessons learned. I might visit again but only for the 30 min option.

    Enjoy.

  11. #16425
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed at least twice on here, both pretty positive. She does smoke weed from what I'm told. Also apparently she has a tight kitty and makes love to the D. As usual YMMV.
    Yeah I saw those but I want extra info on her menu. I haven't been able to reach her.

  12. #16424

    I haven't seen her but

    She has been reviewed at least twice on here, both pretty positive. She does smoke weed from what I'm told. Also apparently she has a tight kitty and makes love to the D. As usual YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Hey I found a few reviews on this girl but I wanted to know if anyone has seen her recently and what's the full menu. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ovide/48685645

  13. #16423

    Princess Laila

    Hey I found a few reviews on this girl but I wanted to know if anyone has seen her recently and what's the full menu. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ovide/48685645

  14. #16422

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbarJinks  [View Original Post]
    Are they seriously mother / daughter? LOL.

    I'd be curious as to the rate for doubles just for funsies.
    They are mother / daughter. Sunny also has a sister in the game but I haven't seen her. It's a family affair LOL.

  15. #16421

    Case Study

    Guessing she did a case study on how much of a deposit is needed to provide mongerers with coffee, vitamin water and fruit upon arrival.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmore5  [View Original Post]
    And 50% deposit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbarJinks  [View Original Post]
    Well, she does have an MBA from USC! Lmaoooooooo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape