Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 32169
-
08-24-22 15:39 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 81Fhoh
So I decided to go for a dream at FHOH. Interesting. I usually just see how things go and go with the flow when I visit a new spot. Called ahead and though they seemed busy, I got an immediate appt. Things I like, great location in an office bldg, so minimizes scrutiny IMHO. Secondly it's a actual spa, another huge plus. I was taken care of by Gabby. Massage. Terrible LOL, far too much oil as some have said and it wasn't a massage but a rub. But I'll be back as Gabby has the kinda bod I like and good nice natural DDs. A bit reserved but she took really good care of the little guy, and I know there is more on the menu when I go back. Despite the terrible massage. I'll be back there. Feeling generous, total damage house plus tip was $$. Pricey, but I'll be back. Minor aside, as I left another pretty hot looking Latina was also leaving obviously had a fair amount of work done. Super big DDs but have a feeling they are man made. Need to follow up if she works there or is also a client!
I am interested to read more from the gang here on FHOH.
-
08-24-22 13:21 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 198I think this is the first real review of that place I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 13:07 #22147Senior Member

Posts: 220Lisa at FeiFei spa in Fairfax
I have never been to FeiFei spa, so I thought that I would try it out. They still have signs up from when it was Deep Blue, so I guess they just changed managers but that usually does not mean too much. Lisa answered the door and she is pretty nice looking, a little on the older side, maybe 40. Was wearing a nice mini skirt, so I knew what I would probably be in for. I oppted for a half hour and got ready. Massage was not anything tremendous and getting my hand up the back of her skirt was no problem, but when I went up the front, I found a big old pad. I ended up getting the standard for the standard and she told me if I come back at a different time of the month it will be better. Shesh.
-
08-24-22 11:39 #22146Regular Member

Posts: 13Different experience
My experience is different. Providers are nicer, more eager to please and less upsale now than ever. That I think due to a combination of covid, monkeypox and inflation decreasing business.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 09:19 #22145Banned Member

Posts: 392Base rates
PA.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
True inflation hits them but rise in base rates might slow business a lot There is just so much that a guy can rationalize $ for a massage. I think tips are up. At least the ones I give for good experiences.
I have noticed a sign at 1 place, the 60/ hr is now $70/ hr "due to increased rents".
I get it.
They do make good money without having the cost of a college education or student loans, LOL. Unbelievable good money compared to back home. A few dollars a day, if lucky, working 12 hours a day. Probably the good ones make much more than their clients here and if smart, sock a lot away or support their families at home. Some do gamble it away. Some work very hard half the time and live fancy the rest of the time, traveling and enjoying themselves. Why not.
HG.
-
08-23-22 18:15 #22144Senior Member

Posts: 427Inflation report (cautionary alert)
Almost the same month I entered the NoVA Mongering Hobby, the prices of the AMPs all increased by ten to twenty dollars for an hour with table-shower. That was over 15 years ago.
Today, while enjoying an appointment at one of my regular spots, MMS was talking to me about inflation and how everything has been going up in price.
Although no price changes have occurred at any of the spots I frequent (as far as I know. But I've been traveling the past month), it won't surprise me much if we start hearing about "standard rates" changing. Problem is. I'll likely forego the hobby if that happens -- because the cost-to-enjoyment ratio will be insufficient for the massage sessions I enjoy.
I could switch to 30-minute sessions, but I enjoy an hour more than twice as much as a half-hour (again the cost-to-enjoyment ratio comes into play).
Regardless of prices, always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
Post-script -- while traveling, I did enjoy appointments at various locations, and I posted reports on the local boards for those locations. Thanks to local recommendations, I found one (independent, non-FS) lady who offered a great session at a great value (I hope to see her again when I travel). The AMPs I visited were akin to the NoVA AMPs (albeit, I think our NoVA AMPs have better facilities).
-
08-23-22 16:09 #22143Senior Member

Posts: 197Back up now <eom
As of just now it is working again.
Originally Posted by JfFaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 15:49 #22142Senior Member

Posts: 912Search "Hua" or "Baby Hua" and you find reports on her. For your questions: she is "old" probably looks early 50's or at 50. Look ok, not a knockout but depending upon your age and experience she may look like a beauty queen to you or plain Jane. I think she is just plain Jane. No TS.
Originally Posted by AlmostRetired
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 13:25 #22141Senior Member

Posts: 29Bedpage seems down
Yep, no luck connecting for the last 30 minutes or so.
Originally Posted by JfFaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 09:43 #22140Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone Unable to Connect to Bedpage Today?
I haven't had any problems in the past, but today I am receiving a message that says unable to connect.
-
08-22-22 23:22 #22139Senior Member

Posts: 81I honestly admire the bravery of the BBBJ membership team! If you don't mind, I haven't read about Lucy in past reports please humor an almost retired monger, LOL Age? Looks? Lastly any TS? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:26 #22138Senior Member

Posts: 51Angel Fairfax
For those of you who knew Mimi I heard she is returning to Angel this weekend only. -.
-
08-22-22 14:43 #22137Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks. I think.
Originally Posted by DCOutlaw
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 14:38 #22136Senior Member

Posts: 115Lucy at Aromatherapy in Fairfax
Had some time and decided to have a dream at Aromatherapy in Fairfax on Javier Rd. Lucy greeted me in the hall way. She welcomed me in with a smile and a flirting tap to junior. She immediately asked what I wanted. She made the motion for standard or to use her mouth. I said I brought 2. She said "I use my mouth". I laid down and she gave a slap on the backside and reached up to tease a bit. The massage was pretty good. She was playful and teased the entire time while on my stomach. She even kissed my the boys and gave a little BBBJ. Several times she kissed my a $$ and licked very close but didn't get a full on rimming as some reported. On the flip she went right to work. She sucked the boys and licked underneath while stroking junior. Gave me a poke but that's not my thing. Finally she sucked the boys and licked the tip while I finished manually. She went to get a towel and turned around to see that I had another one coming. She went right back to work helping me get #2 out. All in all a good visit. I'll got back for sure. I think more is available. Damage 2 but it was fun.
-
08-22-22 12:49 #22135Senior Member

Posts: 253Moonlake Spa
I no longer pay for an account but every now and then I check the other website. The one with the maps, to see what kind of activity mongers are reporting on in the area and I came across a new Spa I have not seen before located in Vienna aforementioned in my title. It's a nice, clean little place dressed up like a standard beauty salon. Place has about 4 massage rooms and a lobby and about 3 or 4 Asian masseuses wearing nurse scrubs. During my massage I heard the door bell ring many times so I'm guessing the traffic here supports the qty of staff.
Not sure what the reviews said but I got the feeling that this place was legit but decided to TOFTT and give it a shot. 79 $ for the hour isn't a bad loss and I received a nice lady named phoebe as my masseuse. Thin middle aged lady with curly black hair and sweet attitude.
Massage skills were good, used eucalyptus oil on my body and I could tell the quality of the massage was worth it equipped with plenty of hot stones and hot towels to go with my session. Overall an 8/10 but I was told to keep my underwear on and I could tell the session wasn't going to go anywhere in the direction I wanted. Not a waste of time though. I tipped phoebe $20 and went on my way an hour later.
Not really much more to say but I can cross Moonlake off my list.
Water forgets the names of TheDrowned.










Reply With Quote





