Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22150

    Fhfh gabby

    Well dreamed. I dreamed near same them and BBBJ daty and BBFS were all on the menu. That body and this milkers are something to see. Seemed a little timid as mentioned but definitely worth a visit. The spa is also super clean and professional. Went wanted to see Sandra but will see Viviana next time. Gabby is great. Did hr massage and $. 5. Well worth the venue, service and overall experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostRetired  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to go for a dream at FHOH. Interesting. I usually just see how things go and go with the flow when I visit a new spot. Called ahead and though they seemed busy, I got an immediate appt. Things I like, great location in an office bldg, so minimizes scrutiny IMHO. Secondly it's a actual spa, another huge plus. I was taken care of by Gabby. Massage. Terrible LOL, far too much oil as some have said and it wasn't a massage but a rub. But I'll be back as Gabby has the kinda bod I like and good nice natural DDs. A bit reserved but she took really good care of the little guy, and I know there is more on the menu when I go back. Despite the terrible massage. I'll be back there. Feeling generous, total damage house plus tip was $$. Pricey, but I'll be back. Minor aside, as I left another pretty hot looking Latina was also leaving obviously had a fair amount of work done. Super big DDs but have a feeling they are man made. Need to follow up if she works there or is also a client!

    I am interested to read more from the gang here on FHOH.

  2. #22149

    Fhoh

    So I decided to go for a dream at FHOH. Interesting. I usually just see how things go and go with the flow when I visit a new spot. Called ahead and though they seemed busy, I got an immediate appt. Things I like, great location in an office bldg, so minimizes scrutiny IMHO. Secondly it's a actual spa, another huge plus. I was taken care of by Gabby. Massage. Terrible LOL, far too much oil as some have said and it wasn't a massage but a rub. But I'll be back as Gabby has the kinda bod I like and good nice natural DDs. A bit reserved but she took really good care of the little guy, and I know there is more on the menu when I go back. Despite the terrible massage. I'll be back there. Feeling generous, total damage house plus tip was $$. Pricey, but I'll be back. Minor aside, as I left another pretty hot looking Latina was also leaving obviously had a fair amount of work done. Super big DDs but have a feeling they are man made. Need to follow up if she works there or is also a client!

    I am interested to read more from the gang here on FHOH.

  3. #22148
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to FeiFei spa, so I thought that I would try it out. They still have signs up from when it was Deep Blue, so I guess they just changed managers but that usually does not mean too much. Lisa answered the door and she is pretty nice looking, a little on the older side, maybe 40. Was wearing a nice mini skirt, so I knew what I would probably be in for. I oppted for a half hour and got ready. Massage was not anything tremendous and getting my hand up the back of her skirt was no problem, but when I went up the front, I found a big old pad. I ended up getting the standard for the standard and she told me if I come back at a different time of the month it will be better. Shesh.
    I think this is the first real review of that place I've ever seen.

  4. #22147

    Lisa at FeiFei spa in Fairfax

    I have never been to FeiFei spa, so I thought that I would try it out. They still have signs up from when it was Deep Blue, so I guess they just changed managers but that usually does not mean too much. Lisa answered the door and she is pretty nice looking, a little on the older side, maybe 40. Was wearing a nice mini skirt, so I knew what I would probably be in for. I oppted for a half hour and got ready. Massage was not anything tremendous and getting my hand up the back of her skirt was no problem, but when I went up the front, I found a big old pad. I ended up getting the standard for the standard and she told me if I come back at a different time of the month it will be better. Shesh.

  5. #22146

    Different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    PA.

    True inflation hits them but rise in base rates might slow business a lot There is just so much that a guy can rationalize $ for a massage. I think tips are up. At least the ones I give for good experiences.

    I have noticed a sign at 1 place, the 60/ hr is now $70/ hr "due to increased rents".

    I get it.

    They do make good money without having the cost of a college education or student loans, LOL. Unbelievable good money compared to back home. A few dollars a day, if lucky, working 12 hours a day. Probably the good ones make much more than their clients here and if smart, sock a lot away or support their families at home. Some do gamble it away. Some work very hard half the time and live fancy the rest of the time, traveling and enjoying themselves. Why not.
    My experience is different. Providers are nicer, more eager to please and less upsale now than ever. That I think due to a combination of covid, monkeypox and inflation decreasing business.

  6. #22145

    Base rates

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Almost the same month I entered the NoVA Mongering Hobby, the prices of the AMPs all increased by ten to twenty dollars for an hour with table-shower. That was over 15 years ago.

    Today, while enjoying an appointment at one of my regular spots, MMS was talking to me about inflation and how everything has been going up in price.

    Although no price changes have occurred at any of the spots I frequent (as far as I know. But I've been traveling the past month), it won't surprise me much if we start hearing about "standard rates" changing. Problem is. I'll likely forego the hobby if that happens -- because the cost-to-enjoyment ratio will be insufficient for the massage sessions I enjoy.

    I could switch to 30-minute sessions, but I enjoy an hour more than twice as much as a half-hour (again the cost-to-enjoyment ratio comes into play).

    Regardless of prices, always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

    Post-script -- while traveling, I did enjoy appointments at various locations, and I posted reports on the local boards for those locations. Thanks to local recommendations, I found one (independent, non-FS) lady who offered a great session at a great value (I hope to see her again when I travel). The AMPs I visited were akin to the NoVA AMPs (albeit, I think our NoVA AMPs have better facilities).
    PA.

    True inflation hits them but rise in base rates might slow business a lot There is just so much that a guy can rationalize $ for a massage. I think tips are up. At least the ones I give for good experiences.

    I have noticed a sign at 1 place, the 60/ hr is now $70/ hr "due to increased rents".

    I get it.

    They do make good money without having the cost of a college education or student loans, LOL. Unbelievable good money compared to back home. A few dollars a day, if lucky, working 12 hours a day. Probably the good ones make much more than their clients here and if smart, sock a lot away or support their families at home. Some do gamble it away. Some work very hard half the time and live fancy the rest of the time, traveling and enjoying themselves. Why not.

    HG.

  7. #22144

    Inflation report (cautionary alert)

    Almost the same month I entered the NoVA Mongering Hobby, the prices of the AMPs all increased by ten to twenty dollars for an hour with table-shower. That was over 15 years ago.

    Today, while enjoying an appointment at one of my regular spots, MMS was talking to me about inflation and how everything has been going up in price.

    Although no price changes have occurred at any of the spots I frequent (as far as I know. But I've been traveling the past month), it won't surprise me much if we start hearing about "standard rates" changing. Problem is. I'll likely forego the hobby if that happens -- because the cost-to-enjoyment ratio will be insufficient for the massage sessions I enjoy.

    I could switch to 30-minute sessions, but I enjoy an hour more than twice as much as a half-hour (again the cost-to-enjoyment ratio comes into play).

    Regardless of prices, always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

    Post-script -- while traveling, I did enjoy appointments at various locations, and I posted reports on the local boards for those locations. Thanks to local recommendations, I found one (independent, non-FS) lady who offered a great session at a great value (I hope to see her again when I travel). The AMPs I visited were akin to the NoVA AMPs (albeit, I think our NoVA AMPs have better facilities).

  8. #22143

    Back up now <eom

    As of just now it is working again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JfFaster  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any problems in the past, but today I am receiving a message that says unable to connect.

  9. #22142
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostRetired  [View Original Post]
    I honestly admire the bravery of the BBBJ membership team! If you don't mind, I haven't read about Lucy in past reports please humor an almost retired monger, LOL Age? Looks? Lastly any TS? Thanks.
    Search "Hua" or "Baby Hua" and you find reports on her. For your questions: she is "old" probably looks early 50's or at 50. Look ok, not a knockout but depending upon your age and experience she may look like a beauty queen to you or plain Jane. I think she is just plain Jane. No TS.

  10. #22141

    Bedpage seems down

    Quote Originally Posted by JfFaster  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any problems in the past, but today I am receiving a message that says unable to connect.
    Yep, no luck connecting for the last 30 minutes or so.

  11. #22140

    Anyone Unable to Connect to Bedpage Today?

    I haven't had any problems in the past, but today I am receiving a message that says unable to connect.

  12. #22139
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac32  [View Original Post]
    Had some time and decided to have a dream at Aromatherapy in Fairfax on Javier Rd. Lucy greeted me in the hall way. She welcomed me in with a smile and a flirting tap to junior. She immediately asked what I wanted. She made the motion for standard or to use her mouth. I said I brought 2. She said "I use my mouth". I laid down and she gave a slap on the backside and reached up to tease a bit. The massage was pretty good. She was playful and teased the entire time while on my stomach. She even kissed my the boys and gave a little BBBJ. Several times she kissed my a $$ and licked very close but didn't get a full on rimming as some reported. On the flip she went right to work. She sucked the boys and licked underneath while stroking junior. Gave me a poke but that's not my thing. Finally she sucked the boys and licked the tip while I finished manually. She went to get a towel and turned around to see that I had another one coming. She went right back to work helping me get #2 out. All in all a good visit. I'll got back for sure. I think more is available. Damage 2 but it was fun.
    I honestly admire the bravery of the BBBJ membership team! If you don't mind, I haven't read about Lucy in past reports please humor an almost retired monger, LOL Age? Looks? Lastly any TS? Thanks.

  13. #22138

    Angel Fairfax

    For those of you who knew Mimi I heard she is returning to Angel this weekend only. -.

  14. #22137
    Quote Originally Posted by DCOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    You won my vote for Monger Of The Year.

    Thanks for TOFTT. Thanks even more for posting about it.

    Your review made my day.
    Thanks. I think.

  15. #22136

    Lucy at Aromatherapy in Fairfax

    Had some time and decided to have a dream at Aromatherapy in Fairfax on Javier Rd. Lucy greeted me in the hall way. She welcomed me in with a smile and a flirting tap to junior. She immediately asked what I wanted. She made the motion for standard or to use her mouth. I said I brought 2. She said "I use my mouth". I laid down and she gave a slap on the backside and reached up to tease a bit. The massage was pretty good. She was playful and teased the entire time while on my stomach. She even kissed my the boys and gave a little BBBJ. Several times she kissed my a $$ and licked very close but didn't get a full on rimming as some reported. On the flip she went right to work. She sucked the boys and licked underneath while stroking junior. Gave me a poke but that's not my thing. Finally she sucked the boys and licked the tip while I finished manually. She went to get a towel and turned around to see that I had another one coming. She went right back to work helping me get #2 out. All in all a good visit. I'll got back for sure. I think more is available. Damage 2 but it was fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape