Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 26409
-
08-23-22 19:41 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 150Hot but Crazy
I saw her a few years ago. I was looking for some bdsm play which she said she would do, but when I arrived she didn't know what to do. So I did some muff diving, which she seemed to enjoy.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
Played with her and came without entry. Tasted good, nice body. House was kinda messy and had a cat who interrupted us at one point. Big no for me. I've tried contacting her recently but she doesn't answer. Agreed, she does take her ad down on Monday and every weekend she she uses a different name! (Seemed a bit like a crazy cat lady but I felt safe. I'd see her again if she answered!
-
08-23-22 17:14 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 641Hell NO! She often advertises Saturday / Sunday then takes it down.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:12 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 43Cherry, 715
Here is another unreliable and upselling loser, great talker and all bull crap.
-
08-23-22 17:08 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 334Is this her?
Is this her? If not got a working link or digits?
Originally Posted by BigBen13
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/183064511608
-
08-23-22 17:08 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 43Didn't see these reports on her till after I bailed. No thanks! Wish I would of seen them before my long drive there.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 16:58 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 334Come to think of it.
As I was pounding, the the lack of friction crossed my mind. I attributed it to the 2 old fashions I had prior to meeting maybe numbed my senses. But maybe not.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
She was on the borderline weight wise. I have a sliding scale with weight based on looks / age.
-
08-23-22 16:54 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 255Saw her at her apartment a few years ago when she used to live in Waukesha. The last I knew, she was in the Brookfield, Butler area. She appears to have dropped a lot of weight, and she was not heavy back then. Pretty sure I paid 150 for a half hour session of uncovered 69, and while she did swallow, the session only lasted 15 minutes or so. If it matters, she's a huge Trump supporter and a serious anti-vaxer. She also has 3 or 4 kids.
Originally Posted by FunRyan100
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 15:56 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 181Anyone try?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/305353719928
Wanted to know if anyone gave her a go?
-
08-23-22 14:04 #18211Senior Member

Posts: 733Too thick
I'm one and done with her. Not a lot of friction downstairs for me. Tried blowing up my phone afterwards. She has bad reports on the arrangement forum too. Under what name I can't recall.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 13:30 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 227Is that her in the pictures?
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 13:27 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 875Reviewed extensively in the forum. Not worth typing out a reply for, unless you like your tatted white women broken from drug use and your massage delivered on a foam egg crate mattress with children's sheets on it.
Originally Posted by LindzRNq
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 13:22 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 215She's on SA!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-24736710dc70
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 13:08 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 639Ad back up. Try again.
Originally Posted by BadatSpelling
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 12:33 #18206Senior Member

Posts: 334I'm a little confused. Kitt or Kelly
Recently saw this lady. She said her name was Kitt but I swear that a previous post called her Kelly. Anybody got the story on this one? Addiction or just poor life choices? I didn't get any sob stories or texts after asking for money.
Visit was a little weird but pretty good. Place seemed safe enough and not in a terrible neighborhood or sketchy motel. Thicker MILF body with a nice rack. Got her worked up and she just jammed it in. Allowed CIP with no upcharge. Not sure if greek is on the menu or not. Overall respectable if you want a late 30's MILF. Price / service wise, I could see myself seeing her again. However, I'd like to avoid any unnecessary drama.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/449889221260
-
08-23-22 11:40 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 58Expensive
She asks for too much. Everything is covered. 150 is massage with hand job. 200 is CBJ. 300 is everything including cfs. Nice tight and shaved but way too many marks of usage. It was a turn off but she won't cheat you on your time and does service well.
Originally Posted by LindzRNq
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





