Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 1060 1560 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18021

    Crazy Ocon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from crazy ocon recently?
    I hear from her regularly, probably visit monthly. I never have any issues other than she gets pissed if I can't come over when she wants it. She absolutely likes it if you just talk as dirty as you can to her and tell her exactly what you want to do to her. Then go do it. I think she's got a damn hot body too.

  2. #18020

    Hummm

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Seen her alot over the last few years, have not seen or heard from her scene July 18th any one know what she is up to?
    Knowing her she's probably having boyfriend problems.

  3. #18019

    Last I heard

    Someone was using her pics and pretending to be her. I reached out not knowing this and half way to her so called incall, she wanted me to pick her up at one location and bring her back to another (she didn't say where the second spot was.) I turned around and bailed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Macie lately? The last time I saw her was in May, was wondering if any of you gentlemen seen her this past month? I try reaching out to her but don't ever hear back.

  4. #18018

    Macie

    Has anyone seen Macie lately? The last time I saw her was in May, was wondering if any of you gentlemen seen her this past month? I try reaching out to her but don't ever hear back.

  5. #18017

    Champagne

    Been wanting to see her but she asking 160 hhr for bb and wants a face and dick pic sent first. Are you guys actually doing that? I should ask her for a pic from today and then a pic with her legs spread and I bet 100% she doesn't respond or blocks me. Hell, why do they need a dick pic when they will be sucking on it in 15 minutes.

  6. #18016

    Paige

    Making plans to see this one. Reminds me of Kelly. She's in my price range.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...d/727270796029

  7. #18015

    Paige

    Making plans to see this one. Hopefully she's a good one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B102EBF-38E3-4359-9713-EE5456F45A88.jpg‎  

  8. #18014
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from crazy ocon recently?
    Saw her about a month ago. When women get crazy bitchy it makes me laugh out loud. This causes them to go more nuts and makes me laugh more at their insanity. I think its a disorder I possess that keeps my marriages from working out. Anyway, if bitching also amuses you, tell her you love her while you have her pinned down. Just for kicks. Its like riding a bull.

  9. #18013

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Correspondence from a couple months ago she mentioned she was getting out of the game. No more fun trips back to Milwaukee for now.
    I saw a post from her on Facebook that she is having hard times. She needed about $2000 in a day or two or she was being evicted and going to lose her storage locker. She showed a number of items that she would sell. Take it for what it's worth. I don't know.

  10. #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    She is way more than a little Bitchie. Completely and totally nuts. When she gets that way I Just Go With It. I ignore the bitchiness and tell her that I'm going to bring her a hard cock for her tight pussy. Stuff like that. She responds positively to that type of stuff.
    Anyone hear from crazy ocon recently?

  11. #18011

    Speaking of Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. Before she lost her place in SM. I have had good time with her but she also can be inconsistent. But reasonably price. BBBJ. No anal. I still miss Shelby and letty. Just miss the good old days of back page. This old timer saying hello and I'm back for a little while. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...fid/1628302321.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138
    Correspondence from a couple months ago she mentioned she was getting out of the game. No more fun trips back to Milwaukee for now.

  12. #18010

    Jaeda

    Seen her alot over the last few years, have not seen or heard from her scene July 18th any one know what she is up to?

  13. #18009

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Wow, seen her last week. She looks great. And her performance is whatever you like. I've been in the game for too long, Kendall has to be considered at least top 3 when you break it down for GOAT provider. She would be a 1st round ballot if there was a provider hall of fame.
    Last time I saw her she lost a lot of weight. Did she get her big ass back? Because I didn't like the slim Kendall.

  14. #18008

    Self reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Grieford2130  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck even getting a response back from.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/360417728541

    There was just one report a while back. I try contacting whenever the ad goes up but have never heard back once.

    I also saw Diamond this weekend.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...I/270302763440

    Timing was flakey but she's alone and legit. Face would have been much better with make up, but was super nice and receptive to requests. Ass was perfect, slim extra thick and jiggly. So if that's your goal then I def recommend.
    Posts more ads and has more accounts than you could ever imagine. She spends more time online than Hunter Biden.

  15. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if mila is bb or covered? I've always wanted to try her. Sounds like she mixes in a nice sensual massage to start and her reports sound good.
    Offers BBBJ but rest is covered. You are correct that she starts with a massage. Saw her not too long ago and was satisfied, probably will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape