Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 5804
-
08-24-22 16:37 #4184Banned Member

Posts: 171For Seeking Members
Seen her in LA and now she's back.
No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.
Message on SA, work out your own deal.
But she for real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238
Hook us up with dets if you get it.
-
08-24-22 09:33 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 158
Originally Posted by Mr714
[View Original Post]
Fact you are asking about Carli via PD means you ain't a Hx member.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
Because Hx long time members be knowing her as Alexis, and they be barebacking her since 2015 LOL.
I be one of the first to rawdog and creampie her, back when she be so skinny. Think 5'10" and 135 lbs. Check her old pics. She don't look like this no more.
Best dates be the dirt cheap BBBJCIM at her house in the IE. Would stop by, drop my pants, she be sucking every drop of my hot cum and swallow it all. Cheapest I paid I think was 60 bucks.
I stopped seeing her many years ago because she got big. Last time I saw her Feb 2022 and she be at least 200 lbs. So I creampied her pregnant roomie SunshineLovely instead. Pregnant but still skinny and with a full thick bushy pussy. My type. Filled her up a few times before she left CA.
Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.
-
08-23-22 14:36 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 170Lucy
Where do I find this Lucy? Can you please share a link?
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
08-23-22 09:20 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 397Yeah!
NOW YA TALKIN! LOLOLOL. Get her tongue flippy flappy in my cornhole any day of the week! .
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 17:52 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 293Lol
He is a rookie LOL. Everyone in that place has licked my flower pot since that ain't my thing I tell them what you doing.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
F&C where the old ladies about to retire.
-
08-22-22 11:36 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 187Finger in your butt
"I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face." (Tony Soprano).
Originally Posted by Rndmng
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 22:11 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 1657I definitely agree with what Chris said about Lucy fitting your needs. Park on the side of the gas station. Amazing woman that Lucy.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 21:19 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 397Buddy
Don't be scurrrud! LOLOLOL 😜.
Originally Posted by Rndmng
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 17:39 #4176Regular Member

Posts: 17Hmmm
Sounds like suspect move I don't know about finger up your but unless it's your doctor checking for cancer, hemorrhoids are something medical related.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 18:39 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 352With her tongue.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 13:11 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 170Agreed. Looking for someone who most people would rate at least 7 or 8 on looks.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
Definitely prefer all natural. Race: Latina, white, or Asian.
Being open to camel slide would be a bonus.
Thank you!
-
08-13-22 13:05 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 170Thank you! Can you please clarify what's F&C? Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Thanks again!
-
08-13-22 11:24 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 188Lol
I see what you did there.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 17:08 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 311Not here to argue
And I stated I probably won't repeat so I won't be "keeping her". This place is to share info, so I did. Some people don't mind the party supplies so if that's their thing and they are on a budget, a c-note to drop a load in her is most definitely a cheap cum dumpster.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 15:24 #4170Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687You should go see Lucy at F&C.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
She checks all your boxes and then she will check your prostrate.
Welcome to the forum.












Reply With Quote




