Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16429
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for a while. Wondering if there are any dreams about her. Did not find any info by searching contact info.

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....e/173772046121
    Pics are old and outdated. She had 2 dudes in her hotel room in the back room. Stay away!

  2. #16428

    Any info on this blond / redhead in Woodbridge

    I've seen her ad for a while. Wondering if there are any dreams about her. Did not find any info by searching contact info.

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....e/173772046121
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4F5B38B1-3C67-476E-85A7-A528ECAF0A47.jpg‎  

  3. #16427
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Hey I found a few reviews on this girl but I wanted to know if anyone has seen her recently and what's the full menu. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ovide/48685645
    I've seen her a couple times, she's great.

    She can be difficult to contact. Just keep at it.

    Extras available.

  4. #16426
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...-/277828491634

    Went to visit this group in Herndon and seemed promising at first. BBFSCIP, no MSOG (Should have confirmed before I committed to the hour) 300. Would have been 200 had I just went with the Half Hour option. Lessons learned. I might visit again but only for the 30 min option.

    Enjoy.

  5. #16425
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed at least twice on here, both pretty positive. She does smoke weed from what I'm told. Also apparently she has a tight kitty and makes love to the D. As usual YMMV.
    Yeah I saw those but I want extra info on her menu. I haven't been able to reach her.

  6. #16424

    I haven't seen her but

    She has been reviewed at least twice on here, both pretty positive. She does smoke weed from what I'm told. Also apparently she has a tight kitty and makes love to the D. As usual YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Hey I found a few reviews on this girl but I wanted to know if anyone has seen her recently and what's the full menu. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ovide/48685645

  7. #16423

    Princess Laila

    Hey I found a few reviews on this girl but I wanted to know if anyone has seen her recently and what's the full menu. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ovide/48685645

  8. #16422

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbarJinks  [View Original Post]
    Are they seriously mother / daughter? LOL.

    I'd be curious as to the rate for doubles just for funsies.
    They are mother / daughter. Sunny also has a sister in the game but I haven't seen her. It's a family affair LOL.

  9. #16421

    Case Study

    Guessing she did a case study on how much of a deposit is needed to provide mongerers with coffee, vitamin water and fruit upon arrival.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmore5  [View Original Post]
    And 50% deposit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbarJinks  [View Original Post]
    Well, she does have an MBA from USC! Lmaoooooooo.

  10. #16420

  11. #16419
    And 50% deposit.

  12. #16418
    Well, she does have an MBA from USC! Lmaoooooooo.

  13. #16417

  14. #16416

    Anyone seen her yet, looks new?

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...5422.htm?cat=1

    Could not find any reviews and she could not provide more photos.

  15. #16415

    Nikki in Fairfax

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...a/362465538856

    Anyone seen her? She's spotty via text and asked me to call her. I call her and it's like "are you coming now. " I told her I'm interested in tomorrow and she tells me just to call her them. Why not just tell me that via text?

    Weird, but her photos are intriguing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape