Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 27816
-
08-23-22 15:25 #19131Senior Member

Posts: 240Hefty Babe
Has anyone seen her or know anything about her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/89663434#.
Through text, she quoted me 1 hr incall FS for $. 2. Seems too good to be true.
-
08-23-22 15:13 #19130Senior Member

Posts: 285I Admire Your Good Fortune
This is another one that I wouldn't expect to offer, so good on you.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
But my question is the same as your last: is there anyone with more history here that can confirm this? I wouldn't mind seeing her, but she has a history of ultra safety girl boundaries that only get relaxed slightly when you VIP upgrade. But maybe my intel is old and she's more open minded these days? Anyone with recent history besides our new poster with the magic cock?
-
08-23-22 13:35 #19129Regular Member

Posts: 14Kittykat21
Does anyone know what happened to kittykat21? I have not seen her post in awhile.
-
08-23-22 12:29 #19128Senior Member

Posts: 57As mentioned I had been trying to see her over a span of a couple years so she has wasted plenty of my time as well frankly. I gave her a chance because I still think she is hot and you never know when you might luck out. I did not even ask about BBFS. I just did it and she let me.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 08:01 #19127Senior Member

Posts: 2184The last pic actually has a pipe and lighter in it. She probably looks a lot more worn out than the pics show.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 05:29 #19126Senior Member

Posts: 29Seriously what? Was trying to see if there were any reviews on her before asking and this one popped up so if it's the same person I'd be curious about their experience then. Not like others don't report old stuff here.
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 02:58 #19125Senior Member

Posts: 125Hello
Link are not working do you have another info??
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 02:30 #19124Senior Member

Posts: 499Openly Advertising BBFS, but Looks like a User.
This one openly advertises BBFS, but looks like a user. She's rail thin with a junkie look. I have no experience with her.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...u/822328968688
-
08-22-22 23:51 #19123Regular Member

Posts: 9Naomi
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi
Does she belong here? She has multiple reviews of "GFE Goat", "My GFE standards are high but she exceeded them", and she partners with Kiera, who is pretty explicitly VIP material.
-
08-22-22 21:34 #19122Senior Member

Posts: 196No first hand knowledge but I think her real name is Brianna.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 21:31 #19121Senior Member

Posts: 196Seriously?
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 21:06 #19120Senior Member

Posts: 63Bella not BBFS friendly, or good service at all. Not Recommended
She isn't really worth seeing. The massage was very short. I was hopeful that it was short because we were going to play, but I was very disappointed. She didn't want BBBJ very long and was a firm no for BBFS, even for extra. She didn't even finish the BBBJ. Ended up finishing myself off. And, of course, she ran from the load.
Originally Posted by SonicDevotee
[View Original Post]
This was fall of 2021, by the way.
-
08-22-22 20:05 #19119Senior Member

Posts: 671If anything, they'll probably get pissed for you suggesting it -- seen reviews / alerts talk about the disconnect in services between the booker and the euro girls.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:57 #19118Senior Member

Posts: 29About a year ago post, this her? https://tryst.link/escort/gia_marie.
Originally Posted by DemiGod77
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:33 #19117Senior Member

Posts: 71Sweet babydoll
She has 8 alerts for wasting peoples time, including ghosting's. Why did you give her a chance? Did she confirm what her VIP included prior to booking? What did it include?
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



