Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19118
    Quote Originally Posted by DemiGod77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...2736.htm?cat=1

    https://www.instagram.com/GiselleMarie2sweet/

    Anyone has any experienced GISELLE MARIE? I have seen her couple of times but I don't know how to approach her for no hat meet. I'm really dying to dump my hot mess in her.
    About a year ago post, this her? https://tryst.link/escort/gia_marie.

  2. #19117

    Sweet babydoll

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2396676-Daddy!95 Come-Play-with-the-Perfect-Little-Babydoll%26%23127872%3 B-All-yours-waiting-to-do-anything-you-say-%26%23129392%3 B-%26%23128536%3 B.

    Another confirmation well worth checking out. Highly flexible and sexy as hell. I had honestly been trying to see her for like 2 years. Good luck.
    She has 8 alerts for wasting peoples time, including ghosting's. Why did you give her a chance? Did she confirm what her VIP included prior to booking? What did it include?

  3. #19116

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone with more than one post ponied up the 5 bills on this to give more credible confirmation?

    Her number goes to the same agency as Kathleen and several others. In my experience, all those eastern Euro women are various skilled RBGFE.
    I've seen Arianna. BBBJ, but cfs for me.

    I've seen a ton of the Privilege chicks. I've never gotten BBFS. I've never heard of it either on this forum, TNA or otherwise. This is the first I've heard of it. Didn't say it didn't happen. Just news to me.

  4. #19115

    Sweet Babydoll

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2396676-Daddy!95 Come-Play-with-the-Perfect-Little-Babydoll%26%23127872%3 B-All-yours-waiting-to-do-anything-you-say-%26%23129392%3 B-%26%23128536%3 B.

    Another confirmation well worth checking out. Highly flexible and sexy as hell. I had honestly been trying to see her for like 2 years. Good luck.
    She's a cutie. I have a spinner craving. I just saw her ad for the first time today. She kinda reminds me of Shelbyville. Apparently both spinners who offer BB.

  5. #19114

    Another confirmed

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2396676-Daddy!95 Come-Play-with-the-Perfect-Little-Babydoll%26%23127872%3 B-All-yours-waiting-to-do-anything-you-say-%26%23129392%3 B-%26%23128536%3 B.

    Another confirmation well worth checking out. Highly flexible and sexy as hell. I had honestly been trying to see her for like 2 years. Good luck.

  6. #19113

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Are you 100% sure she is open to bare? Sorry to question you but historically man of these eastern European ice princesses aren't open to bare. The person you book with will promise everything and the girl would not have any idea what was promised. Especially with a single post only, it raises some doubt.
    Absolutely. I will say that I did not ask. I just went in at the heat of the moment. Maybe she was just extremely turned on. I cannot say. Now I am curious to hear back if anyone else has the same experience.

  7. #19112

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone with more than one post ponied up the 5 bills on this to give more credible confirmation?

    Her number goes to the same agency as Kathleen and several others. In my experience, all those eastern Euro women are various skilled RBGFE.
    Yes, this is indeed my very first post. I have lurked on this site for probably a couple of years now and never really had an experience that merited me chiming in. This one was amazing. Just thought I would share. If no one cares to take a chance on it, it is truly no skin off my nose. I am definitely not their pimp. I'm a local guy.

    I don't think they need or want a pimp. And would probably honestly not particularly welcome a ton of BBFS requests.

  8. #19111
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironcreek03  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about her? Not seeing any reviews.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/252967629572.
    She's been around for a while, and there are some comments /"mini" reviews about her in the Tacoma AMP forum (maybe a few too in the Seattle AMP forum). From what I remember, an "OK" experience.

  9. #19110

    Russian Misinformation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Briannasboy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=arianna

    Run, do not walk to this one. Maybe she is YMMV, but she was so hot!! Totally like being with a girlfriend. Great kisser, bare everything rimmed me and fingered my ass pretty much cum wherever I wanted to. Best experience ever!
    Has anyone with more than one post ponied up the 5 bills on this to give more credible confirmation?

    Her number goes to the same agency as Kathleen and several others. In my experience, all those eastern Euro women are various skilled RBGFE.

  10. #19109
    Quote Originally Posted by Briannasboy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=arianna

    Run, do not walk to this one. Maybe she is YMMV, but she was so hot!! Totally like being with a girlfriend. Great kisser, bare everything rimmed me and fingered my ass pretty much cum wherever I wanted to. Best experience ever!
    So you're the "scheduler" huh, LOL.

  11. #19108

    Arianna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Briannasboy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=arianna

    Run, do not walk to this one. Maybe she is YMMV, but she was so hot!! Totally like being with a girlfriend. Great kisser, bare everything rimmed me and fingered my ass pretty much cum wherever I wanted to. Best experience ever!
    Thanks for a advertisement, Mr. Pimp!

  12. #19107

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Briannasboy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=arianna

    Run, do not walk to this one. Maybe she is YMMV, but she was so hot!! Totally like being with a girlfriend. Great kisser, bare everything rimmed me and fingered my ass pretty much cum wherever I wanted to. Best experience ever!
    Thanks. What was the damage?

  13. #19106
    Quote Originally Posted by Briannasboy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=arianna

    Run, do not walk to this one. Maybe she is YMMV, but she was so hot!! Totally like being with a girlfriend. Great kisser, bare everything rimmed me and fingered my ass pretty much cum wherever I wanted to. Best experience ever!
    Are you 100% sure she is open to bare? Sorry to question you but historically man of these eastern European ice princesses aren't open to bare. The person you book with will promise everything and the girl would not have any idea what was promised. Especially with a single post only, it raises some doubt.

  14. #19105

    Confirmed and so so Hot!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=arianna

    Run, do not walk to this one. Maybe she is YMMV, but she was so hot!! Totally like being with a girlfriend. Great kisser, bare everything rimmed me and fingered my ass pretty much cum wherever I wanted to. Best experience ever!

  15. #19104

    Body Rub Bella

    Does anyone know about her? Not seeing any reviews.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/252967629572

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape