Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 226 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    She's above average in looks but not a looker, if you know what I mean. Older in the sense that she's probably 40. Those are the only negatives, if they even are negatives.
    I'm kind of confused / don't really know what you mean -- She's above average but not a looker? I saw a Mina once through BAD and that one didn't look older than 25, very pretty, I wonder if it's the same. I'm younger than 40 by a hair so I consider 40 old when it comes to pussy.

  2. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Good to discuss all kgirl agencies in same thread. But I am not holding my breath for competition to break out. Bee was higher cost than BTT cfs rate and now Shu is also 360.
    As a note, I was a HUGE Shu fan before she left BTT. Saw her once with KB, and honestly was left feeling disappointed. She seemed so much more tired and worn out. Good for her for touring but it wasn't the same.

  3. #1908
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking this should be renamed Kgirl Agencies since there's once again more than one in Boston, and we discuss both.
    Agree. Good to discuss all kgirl agencies in same thread. But I am not holding my breath for competition to break out. Bee was higher cost than BTT cfs rate and now Shu is also 360.

  4. #1907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Mina

    This was the first time I actually scheduled in advance because she was very busy every time I tried. Worth the effort. She's above average in looks but not a looker, if you know what I mean. Older in the sense that she's probably 40. Those are the only negatives, if they even are negatives.

    She's a pro in all the best ways. Self gagging deep BBBJ, super flirty shower, demands to undress / dress you, she's exactly why someone goes to a place like BTT. 9/10.

  5. #1906
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Very good point. Maybe this User Blog should be renamed "Boston Top Ten Community", "BTT and other Asian Escorts" or "Asian Escorts" to reflect the evolving interests of this user community.
    I was thinking this should be renamed Kgirl Agencies since there's once again more than one in Boston, and we discuss both.

  6. #1905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by SatinSatan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what color Lucy's hair is? Is it similar to the pics on the website?

    I love the more blonde / dirty blonde / reddish blonde asians rather than the straight black hair.
    Yes, it is similar to the pics on the website. The pictures are close resemblance.

  7. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bee on next to last day of her visit, so maybe she was exhausted but she should have been able to fake a bit more warmth.
    This is how she was to a T on the 2nd day of her visit so I don't think its that.

  8. #1903

    Bee in first KBB visit

    Much longer drive to KBB for me than to BTT locations. KBB building is new but bathroom has old style tub shower with curtain. Bee greeted me in black teddy and heels but no smile, kiss, or hug. Took shoes off and said I had just taken a shower, but she wanted to give me another scrub. Paid attention to ass cleaning and gave a soft preview BJ in shower. Tried to fondle her a bit but she stayed on script. In bedroom she had me lay on my stomach, still without any chit chat or fondling to warm up to each other. Asked if I like rimming so I went with that. Was ok but did not get me excited. Turned over and she licked my chest and went down for a BJ. After a while I asked to kiss because she had avoided that. She kept her mouth closed around her tongue so I could only made contact with the tip of her tongue. Then she asked for 69 and we did that for a long while. She had not offered her natural soft Ds to me so I turned her over to suck on them and go down on her, but she did not seem responsive. Finally hat on and went through usual positions before popping in mish. Another quick shower and out in about 50 minutes. Noticed back in my car that the bedside clock was about 10 minutes fast. Typical. Saw Bee on next to last day of her visit, so maybe she was exhausted but she should have been able to fake a bit more warmth.

  9. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Or put these comments on a New York page where they belong. This is a Boston location page.
    I was just thinking the same thing. Way off-topic. Put it in the NYC threads where its germane Everyone knows the scene is different in NYC it doesn't help anybody looking for info _here_.

  10. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Does Bitsy provide BBFS?
    Yes she did.

  11. #1900
    Anyone know what color Lucy's hair is? Is it similar to the pics on the website?

    I love the more blonde / dirty blonde / reddish blonde asians rather than the straight black hair.

  12. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Or put these comments on a New York page where they belong. This is a Boston location page.
    I like seeing good info re: NYC things from locals who experienced it, and who have provided valid intel in the past on local action. That said, I think it probably should be in the "Agency Discussion" thread vs here.

  13. #1898
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Or put these comments on a New York page where they belong. This is a Boston location page.
    The majority of posts on this thread are people complaining about their experience with a BTT provider. I go to BTT and I go to NYC so I posted my experience as a comparison. You really have never posted a review of a BTT girl ever so I don't really see why you care so much. You see a post about NYC, that you don't want to read move on to the next one. It is pretty simple. Some people in this section asked me to write about my experience and I wrote a big post. I write here all the time about BTT and where to find reports on new girls. Many of them are at Exotic Philly and dreamsian in NJ Anna who was just here is in exotic Philly right now are Clover. It's a free forum. On another free board people have posted Daphne Boston top ten report in Philadelphia because there is no Boston board. I posted a report of a girl in Fort Lauderdale one time in an Orlando board there. My larger point though is that people do not write good detailed reviews of the BTT girls here. When I take the time to write a review, I write a detailed one.

  14. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Very good point. Maybe this User Blog should be renamed "Boston Top Ten Community", "BTT and other Asian Escorts" or "Asian Escorts" to reflect the evolving interests of this user community.
    Or put these comments on a New York page where they belong. This is a Boston location page.

  15. #1896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    What page is this

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Why is there so much conversation on here about New York? The thread is supposed to be about BTT.
    Very good point. Maybe this User Blog should be renamed "Boston Top Ten Community", "BTT and other Asian Escorts" or "Asian Escorts" to reflect the evolving interests of this user community.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape