Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3380
-
08-23-22 00:12 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 108I'm kind of confused / don't really know what you mean -- She's above average but not a looker? I saw a Mina once through BAD and that one didn't look older than 25, very pretty, I wonder if it's the same. I'm younger than 40 by a hair so I consider 40 old when it comes to pussy.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 11:24 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 203As a note, I was a HUGE Shu fan before she left BTT. Saw her once with KB, and honestly was left feeling disappointed. She seemed so much more tired and worn out. Good for her for touring but it wasn't the same.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 11:16 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 235Agree. Good to discuss all kgirl agencies in same thread. But I am not holding my breath for competition to break out. Bee was higher cost than BTT cfs rate and now Shu is also 360.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 09:36 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 372Mina
This was the first time I actually scheduled in advance because she was very busy every time I tried. Worth the effort. She's above average in looks but not a looker, if you know what I mean. Older in the sense that she's probably 40. Those are the only negatives, if they even are negatives.
She's a pro in all the best ways. Self gagging deep BBBJ, super flirty shower, demands to undress / dress you, she's exactly why someone goes to a place like BTT. 9/10.
-
08-22-22 01:02 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 582I was thinking this should be renamed Kgirl Agencies since there's once again more than one in Boston, and we discuss both.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 22:29 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 227Yes, it is similar to the pics on the website. The pictures are close resemblance.
Originally Posted by SatinSatan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 12:04 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 931This is how she was to a T on the 2nd day of her visit so I don't think its that.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 08:18 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 235Bee in first KBB visit
Much longer drive to KBB for me than to BTT locations. KBB building is new but bathroom has old style tub shower with curtain. Bee greeted me in black teddy and heels but no smile, kiss, or hug. Took shoes off and said I had just taken a shower, but she wanted to give me another scrub. Paid attention to ass cleaning and gave a soft preview BJ in shower. Tried to fondle her a bit but she stayed on script. In bedroom she had me lay on my stomach, still without any chit chat or fondling to warm up to each other. Asked if I like rimming so I went with that. Was ok but did not get me excited. Turned over and she licked my chest and went down for a BJ. After a while I asked to kiss because she had avoided that. She kept her mouth closed around her tongue so I could only made contact with the tip of her tongue. Then she asked for 69 and we did that for a long while. She had not offered her natural soft Ds to me so I turned her over to suck on them and go down on her, but she did not seem responsive. Finally hat on and went through usual positions before popping in mish. Another quick shower and out in about 50 minutes. Noticed back in my car that the bedside clock was about 10 minutes fast. Typical. Saw Bee on next to last day of her visit, so maybe she was exhausted but she should have been able to fake a bit more warmth.
-
08-20-22 16:38 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 931I was just thinking the same thing. Way off-topic. Put it in the NYC threads where its germane Everyone knows the scene is different in NYC it doesn't help anybody looking for info _here_.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 15:48 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes she did.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 15:08 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone know what color Lucy's hair is? Is it similar to the pics on the website?
I love the more blonde / dirty blonde / reddish blonde asians rather than the straight black hair.
-
08-20-22 12:44 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 456I like seeing good info re: NYC things from locals who experienced it, and who have provided valid intel in the past on local action. That said, I think it probably should be in the "Agency Discussion" thread vs here.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 12:33 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 130The majority of posts on this thread are people complaining about their experience with a BTT provider. I go to BTT and I go to NYC so I posted my experience as a comparison. You really have never posted a review of a BTT girl ever so I don't really see why you care so much. You see a post about NYC, that you don't want to read move on to the next one. It is pretty simple. Some people in this section asked me to write about my experience and I wrote a big post. I write here all the time about BTT and where to find reports on new girls. Many of them are at Exotic Philly and dreamsian in NJ Anna who was just here is in exotic Philly right now are Clover. It's a free forum. On another free board people have posted Daphne Boston top ten report in Philadelphia because there is no Boston board. I posted a report of a girl in Fort Lauderdale one time in an Orlando board there. My larger point though is that people do not write good detailed reviews of the BTT girls here. When I take the time to write a review, I write a detailed one.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 10:15 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 653Or put these comments on a New York page where they belong. This is a Boston location page.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 09:08 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 227What page is this
Very good point. Maybe this User Blog should be renamed "Boston Top Ten Community", "BTT and other Asian Escorts" or "Asian Escorts" to reflect the evolving interests of this user community.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
















