Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19510
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks like a girl who used to post on backpage and stg a while back. Never seen her but I feel like she's upgraded her posting location to get more "upscale" money. I believe she used to post in raleigh off of South Saunders.
    Any idea what name it was under?

  2. #19509
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Came upon her on them but she only has 1 review and made her account inactive after a few days. She's on escort book and seems to be updating it. Was wondering if anyone has Intel?

    https://anna8199.escortbook.com/
    This girl looks like a girl who used to post on backpage and stg a while back. Never seen her but I feel like she's upgraded her posting location to get more "upscale" money. I believe she used to post in raleigh off of South Saunders.

  3. #19508

    Ginger rail

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDolphin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post in the area a few times, was curious if anyone's dreamed with her and had some Intel to share.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/471810902504
    I'm sure she's going to ask for a deposit or to join her OF to see her. Which is the same as asking for a donation. Plus on top of that she has a 410 area code. Which is Baltimore, but the picture of her next to the pool is in Florida. This just screams scam. But that's just glancing at her profile. Also the picture of herself in the mirror in the bathroom the words are blurred out next to her. Editing pictures like that seems very suspicious.

  4. #19507

    Ginger Rail?

    I've seen her post in the area a few times, was curious if anyone's dreamed with her and had some Intel to share.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/471810902504

  5. #19506

    Woodologist's trainee?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this young pass.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/441373426995

    Thanks!
    Wasn't she rumored to be trained by the woodologist?

  6. #19505

    Agree on Blake.

    Don asked me try her out and give him feedback. I was the second to see her and Bobbie joined us for the start. Great time, every time. Anyone still have contact for her? I kept up for a bit after the agency broke up, but moved away and fell out of touch. Miss the days of that agency. Much more enjoyable times for the price!

    Stay safe, Gibbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    She is very good, but I doubt I will see her again. I was seeing her regularly for less than half what she is charging now. She is without question the best AA provider I've seen. The next closest one is Blake (from Bobbi's crew, aka Sensual Sirens), but I haven't seen her advertise in a while.

  7. #19504

    Sarah West

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber63  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about her?
    She has profiles on Tryst, TER (okay reviews) and P411. Search for "sarahkw".

  8. #19503

    Sarah West

    Does anyone have any information about her?

  9. #19502

    Hispanic beauty in Cary

    I remember seeing some posts in the recent past about a hot girl in Cary. Most of the posts were positive other than the fact that car traffic at her home was beginning to cause issue. Is this the same woman or is this one BS? This one goes by the name Yara. Thanks!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/89520804#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40e79948413984fdbde2e04786b0b1ca_f.jpg‎  

  10. #19501

    Any ideas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    Blair Parker.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairparker

    Very good AA GFE. Reviews here and on ter.
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So bummed you had that bad experience. I'd never seen the blonde, but saw the black girl years ago. The 2nd time was so bad I vowed to never see her again but I was actually open to the white girl. That's two negative reviews of her as well, though, so that clinches it. I guess sometimes they get more into the shitty hotel and drug lifestyle and that's their focus vs actually trying to enjoy themselves and be focused on their 'jobs'. Better luck next time.
    I've been trying to find a good duo for a while now. Any suggestions. Ethnicity doesn't matter so long as they're not bbw and play with each other as well as me. Thanks for any help.

  11. #19500

    Phoenix

    That is a good sign if she has her demons under control. Now she just has to get rid of her pimp friend. She could be a total prize if she were clean and pimp free.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really notice any distinct track mark signs on her.

  12. #19499

    Blair Parker

    Blair is a sweet girl, has a great body, however she has a dialysis port on her collarbone that I wasn't prepared for when we met. I wish she would have told me and maybe worked around that with a wardrobe change, it was a little off putting.

    WDE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    Blair Parker.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairparker

    Very good AA GFE. Reviews here and on ter.

  13. #19498

    Anna.

    Has anyone had an experience with this girl. Been talking with her during this past weekend and also asked her if she can do hh for 150 which she agreed, before that was 200.

    https://anna8199.escortbook.com/

  14. #19497

    Xotic Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she would be in your price range or not, but I've heard good things about Xotic Kelli.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xotic_kelli

    For some reason, she is "Xotic Kelly" on TER.

    I have not seen her, but like I said, I have heard good things about her, and she has great reviews on TER.
    She is very good, but I doubt I will see her again. I was seeing her regularly for less than half what she is charging now. She is without question the best AA provider I've seen. The next closest one is Blake (from Bobbi's crew, aka Sensual Sirens), but I haven't seen her advertise in a while.

  15. #19496
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I would say that the Wake Forest Rd area is the most popular and your best bet as it is just a short drive from downtown. Most are going to be lower end hotels though. Although not 3rd world level or anything, and you should be fine, especially during the day. There are also a couple of high end hotels on Wake Forest Rd or nearby.

    Capital Blvd and New Bern Ave are also popular and are a short drive from downtown but I try to stay away from those areas.

    Good luck!
    Personally, I wouldn't necessarily stay where the working girls are. But he's right that those are valid areas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape