Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 3888
-
08-27-22 20:32 #3528Regular Member

Posts: 12Hey all,
New to Vegas but I've spent a bit of time in the city and done quite a bit of reading. It seems that if I wanted to sum up LV basically the scene is essentially Professional Escorts, Casino Girls, Strippers and occasional K-Girls or AMPs. And I missing anything? It seems that the strip clubs suck but take out is available.
-
08-25-22 14:57 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 110Wow
This was was amazing. Holy shit.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 11:59 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 2989Slots and Table games are the best. Poker is ok for Tier Credits only plus a dollar an hour!
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Any chance you care to share her number?
Originally Posted by TyphoobKing
[View Original Post]
Yes but that's not the context he's using for a sex slave he wants someone available anytime he wants sex, I know exactly what he wants BC I been looking for the same thing for many years it's a very difficult search.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
Yes get a players card it will do wonders for you.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
P.S. Stay away from slots you will eventually lose!
-
08-25-22 01:21 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 147SE Asia
Very well said sir and that's the beauty of Southeast Asia.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
There are activities and budgets that meet most peoples needs. Importantly, if you understand the cultures youll know that sex is accepted. For instance, in Thailand girls from the northern region of Isaan go to the red light districts of Bangkok, Pattya, or Phuket to work. The family says she's a receptionist at a hotel or a hostess, but they all know she's a bar girl. She sends money back to the family knowing that her mom did the same. It's a cycle that repeats and is a part of the economy. Quality of girl varies significantly depending on where you’re looking.
That's why I say find a normal girl vs a bar girl. Why oh Why get 'passport' on Tinder and place your profile in Bangkok a month before you go. The girls will find you. Just sit back and watch how many show interest. Match with 10-15 before visit and you won't pay 1 cent for pussy while you're there.
Final thought and funny story. I did this pre Covid on trip to Saigon, Bangkok, Phuket, Pattya, Ko Samui, back to Saigon. Arranged to meet this 32 year old smoking hot Vietnamese lady at a coffee shop in Saigon day 2 of 1 month trip. She Fing showed up with all of her stuff packed in a suitcase. She was traveling with me whether I liked it or not. Some might say it's like bringing sand to the beach, but it didn't stop us from going to gogo bars or massage shops. They understand the deal. Best trip ever and we still stay in touch.
Final final thought.again beware of the bar girl scammers who love you and 1000 other guys around the world. Send me $ because my Mom, dog, fish, gerbil are sick.
-
08-25-22 00:00 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks for the info everyone. I gamble a bit when I'm out there, never even got a players card. Need to get one and start building up for the future.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 20:50 #3523Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I spent the entire month of May in Pattaya, Thailand.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
2 weeks is more then enough.
I was bored of Asian poon by the end of my first week.
I spent: $2 k for prem econ airfare, $500 for 31 days at The Base (Airbnb), $300 for food and drinks, $600 for adult entertainment.
-
08-24-22 17:54 #3522Banned Member

Posts: 621So how much do I need to save up to go to Thailand and have a fuckfest for a good 2 weeks. Is that even long enough?
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 07:37 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 130LOL well okay, I guess everyone has to at least try it. I've done what Oyster says not once but twice. In Phnom Penh the going price was six bucks. You'd dance with them at the Shark club, then take them upstairs next door. In Geylang (Singapore) it was sixty, and the girls are fine as hell, funny and fun--as long as they're girls. I hit Thailand just after Soros blew up all the Asian currencies, so there was trim everywhere the taking at about fifteen to thirty bucks. One crew of civvie girls apparently decided to try the sex worker thing and latched onto the farang (me), and together we whooped and raged all over Patpong. Then at about six am at a billiards hall, I felt a little bored and wandered away. A few minutes later one of them found me sitting on a bench people watching and shouted back to the others 'Here he is!' and they all appeared. I didn't realize until then that they were basically my harem, if I'd been into having a harem. I think I paid for a few drinks at most. Thailand is really honest and solid. As long as you never go upstairs. At least back then that was the rule. Don't do it. Don't climb the stairs no matter how talented the pussy seems on the handwritten chalkboard at the base of the stairs (drink water, sign name, smoke cigar, shoot dart, etc). You'll get trapped and pay a bomb for one drink before they let you out.
So you start out this sex tour thinking, my god, holy shitballs, mothafu--as I'm doing nothing but fucking for two solid weeks! I'll be in reverse gangbang heaven! Step aside Rocco, I'm Josh from Centennial, and I'm got enough Cialis to last a month! I'll double stack a few here, I'll set them up ass to ass and piledriver them back and forth there, I'll get me some hotdog bun head, I'll get it all on video, holy shit, when will I even have time for a meal?
Then about day three you're like, okay, I've seen more bad c-section scars than I ever knew existed. And what's up with the uneven quality of the Bush? Does anyone bleach an ass around this joing? And then about day five what once looked like fine young Viet / Thai / pinay / Chinese / Burmese / lao ass is starting to look like dotted lines on a long drive. You don't even feel pussy anymore. It's just gestural. And some dude came to your door the other day disturbing simpering giggle and offered you 'young girl long hair' for cheap, and you said sure, saves me the hassle of leaving, and the girl who showed up was young and had long har, but young as in probably fourteen, and when you pushed twenty bucks into her hand and pushed her back to the elevator she stepped out of, hoping there were no CC cameras mistaking what just went on, you went back into your room resolving to re-route the trip through the monestaries just to see if they'll let you take a late-life vow of chastity.
But don't let it stop you (it won't) because ever guy who can get to SE Asia and who has the monger curse will experience much the same ennui (you will).
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 18:01 #3520Banned Member

Posts: 621I love it how you said 2 visits at ltlv = round trip. Holy shit my brother I did not think of it like that!! You just opened my mind to many ideas! Ill bring back 3-4 girls and fuck them every second holy shit! I always wanted to go on a sex tour in southeast Asia that's my goal before I get married and literally fuck every second. I use to read a lot about them on ISAG but I stopped LOL. Do you know how much I would need to bring to Thailand for Philippines for 2 - 3 week of non stop sex? I'm not going there for the food or site seeing I'm going there to literally fuck.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 07:37 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 147Sex For Free
Complicated yet easy.
'Sex Slave' implies that you're holding someone against their will or better in agreement for sex.
Vegas has plenty of crazies to satisfy this need, but not my interest.
My experience says go to Southeast Asia.
Get 'passport' on Tinder and place yourself in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, wherever. Don't dig for bar girls as they're hookers and they have many guys around the globe they're using. 'You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl’. Find a normal girl who just wants to live in the USA. Be nice and respectful. They expect this initially and will open up to your wildness sooner than you'd expect.
2 visits to LTLV = $800. Round trip ticket to Thailand or Vietnam = $800. Once you're there $40 flight to Cambodia or Laos.
Cost of living inexpensive when there.
Find your girl, work on tourist visa to to fly her to US, no or little speaking Engrish and off you go.
An option.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 01:23 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 153Easiest way is to go to the swinger clubs frequently and get to know the staff and crowd rather than coming off as just wanting sex. Make a personal connection and you will most definitely find what you're looking for, either via constant meet ups at the club or from house calls.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
I met a nympho at Green door once that would be insatiable with me and others, then would go home and call me to come over to her place.
-
08-22-22 20:21 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 1482Second
I second what Jordan says. I play at Caesar's and Wynn enough to get free weekday rooms and sometimes discount weekends. Although I do play table games, it's the slots and putting that players card in the machine before I play, I think gets me the free comps. It comes in handy to have a room so I am not tempted to take a CG back to my place or drink and drive (6 lifetime DUIs).
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
Plan on spending a few bucks on the floor at the places you'd like to stay at and sign up for their rewards cards.
-
08-22-22 19:23 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 7266Many conventions are going on now and will be for the next several months like SEMA the first week in Nov.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:50 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 2989My
Suggestion is gamble some I get free rooms all the time or pretty close to 0 with no resort fees, I suggest doing it on Caesers properties but if you suck at gambling then don't do it!
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:48 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Myself have been looking for the same thing just not to the extreme that you are LOL. I have come close, but no cigar! There are a few sites you can get onto and try, PM me and I will let you know.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






