Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 3888
-
08-22-22 13:00 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 417Aggregators
Almost all of the major properties are managed by companies listed on the stock exchange. Business is up, per required finacial reporting.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
For comparison purposes, aggregators--like hotels dot com, offer a decent one stop shop to see what various rates for different hotels are. The filter on the left hand side also helps you focus on sections of the city, like "The Strip" or "downtown" aka Fremont.
The general rule of thumb is that the daily rate is lower Mon through Wed; the rate jumps Thurs thru Sun.
One option is to sign up for an affinity card aka players card. But per my expereince, those discounted rates are incrementally better than what you can find via an aggregator.
Finally, Q4 of the year has been the traditional "slow season". Lower rates to match.
-
08-22-22 12:41 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 76Hotel Prices
I don't know how much business is down / up, but hotel prices seem crazy right now. Any suggestions for getting a discount and the decent places. Seems silly to pay 120 a night at the Strat when I could stay at the MGM for 180.
-
08-21-22 18:43 #3511Banned Member

Posts: 621Serious topic
Not sure where to post this but I was wondering how I can get a sex slave. The legal way. I'm a serious sex animal addict I realize I spent enormous amount of money on sex workers I didn't realize how much I was spending until recently and I was blown away. I was hoping where I can find a provider that can just be my sex slave. I even went out and try to talk to random girls that look like they need help with money and I'm trying to ask them if we can make an arrangement but I feel like that's more sugar baby situation. Thats not what I want. I just want sex sex sex sex whenever I want. I low key want to just chain them up to the bed and fuck them whenever I want but that sounds like what a psychopathic murderer would do lmao! Any suggestions or tips on how to obtain a sex slave? I don't want answers like "get a girlfriend" because I already have one that's in a different state and probably going to end the relationship since fucking sex workers is more important to me than being in a relationship that doesn't fulfill me only want a gf when I feel lonely or want to "cry" on someones shoulders lmao! Please let me know give me some advice or tips! I know there are perverts here that low key have sex slaves. Example, tasias "manager" or "bf" "master" how the fuck did he get tasia to be a sex slave for him lmao! I even fantasied about finding a homeless girl and clean her up and pay her monthly to be my sex slave but that's a little too much maybe lmao! Man, things men will do for some pussy. Jeezus.
-
07-20-22 18:28 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 799I can verify. They're on all of the swingers sites. I met them years ago.
Originally Posted by SinCityLegend1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 15:53 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 77Pornhub
She's on pornhub. Username RealAsianHotWife, hot ass videos. She's sexy as fuck.
https://www.pornhub.com/model/realasianhotwife/videos
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 14:01 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 112Reddit??
Hello monger buddies.
Just wanted to hop on here and ask if there are any good Reddit forums for escorts out here. I know there is a lot of different stuff out there but I'm on Reddit a lot.
Thought I would check to see if there is any good reddits I'm missing out on pertaining to the escort world.
TIA.
Rhaegar.
-
07-19-22 22:23 #3507Regular Member

Posts: 19They have a tinder. They did not swipe right back on me. LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:31 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 3424Asianhotwife
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I don't think she's an "escort" but if you're their type and willing to show up, sign a release, prove you don't have any STDs and get filmed, you can likely fuck her. I have all her content from about 9 months ago, and some of the guys censor out their face.
Originally Posted by SinCityLegend1
[View Original Post]
So, hey. Go for it.
-
07-18-22 09:58 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 90She is based in Vegas. Her and her husband are swingers. They post regularly on reddit and have OF. I followed initially with hopes she was an escort but I don't think so.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
https://linktr.ee/Asianhotwife
-
07-18-22 01:32 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 626Aznbabymama on TikTok
I didn't know where to post this. On TikTok, a user name Aznbabymama and it saids she is into swinging. And most of the videos are based in Vegas. So she is a real swinger or is she a escort. Anyone knows who she is or have seen her before?
-
06-28-22 19:45 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 342Save your cash
Treat yourself to some good food or a trip to the spa. The quality here is bottom of the barrel, scam or ripoff. Pick your poison.
Originally Posted by Learning
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 08:22 #3502Regular Member

Posts: 17This Week
I will be in town for a short stay this week. If you had to advise on the best chance to have some fun for $$ would it be CG, SW, AMP, Escort, SC? I won't have transportation so within walking distance from Excalibur area preferred. I have been reading the boards thoroughly but haven't been able to decide my best bet. Thanks in advance for the help.
-
06-27-22 22:10 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 1482This
Also, don't leave watches money or wallet or passport out in the open in your room. Don't go to the bathroom and leave her alone in your room.
Originally Posted by PhilBass
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 09:16 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 107Read my post on 3459, Never send advance money, Never give your room number, meet in lobby. Ask if price is all inclusive. Do not send a pic Get a burner phone. What did I say? Reread.
Originally Posted by TropicalHenry2
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 14:38 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 43Any good tips / tricks for validating if a provider on Tryst is legit and safe? Curious about this one in particular, but also just in general. Have mostly stuck to AMPs, but looking to branch out and trying to avoid getting scammed and don't know Vegas well. Thanks for any tips.
https://tryst.link/massage/skyviphostess










Reply With Quote






