Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 752 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 1252 1752 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 37378
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #26113

    Baked Bunz

    I was driving through Livonia yesterday and noticed a new ownership sign at Baked Bunz. Anyone inquired or stopped in recently? I loved going there before they jacked their prices through the roof (wasn't going to pay the $300-$400 they started asking for).

    Stay safe!

  2. #26112

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I hope the stories start to fly now. I'm sure everything will come out now.
    Be sure to check the post history of anyone reporting about Lia.

  3. #26111

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by MotleyDirt  [View Original Post]
    Since everything is out with Liaa what's the point of holding back she is the type of girl where you have to build trust first my first two visits were just diy but could Roam, my third was BBBJ with swallow for 60 extra. She hasn't been answering for over a week tho no idea what's going on.
    I hope the stories start to fly now. I'm sure everything will come out now.

  4. #26110

    She's still there

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJason2  [View Original Post]
    I was told that Lily left months ago.
    Decided to just go check it out. Walked in the other day and there she was. Fun as always.

  5. #26109

    Recommendations

    I live in Warren around 12 mile. Looking for recommendations and places to go for a massage with extras. I work midnights at the hospital and need to unwind away from home.

  6. #26108
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Natural Therapeutic Healing

    This is the name of an existing woman owned business on Walnut in downtown Mt. Clemens. Website has ten reviews. Massagebook has 100 reviews. Given the number of women customers, and being closed from 2pm Friday thru Monday at 10:00a, it sounds 100% legit

    Looks like they are simply moving.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    They do not have a name or sign yet. They share a parking lot with a state farm agency that can be accessed from both sides of Gratiot. It is about 2 blocks north of where SB Gratiot crosses the river.

    As you travel south and pass Kibbee St. It is on your left just pass the used car place. Pull into parking lot for the insurance place. It is in a Grey building attached to larger Lighting store and faces north and is not easily visible while driving on Gratiot.

  7. #26107

    Liaa YMMV

    Since everything is out with Liaa what's the point of holding back she is the type of girl where you have to build trust first my first two visits were just diy but could Roam, my third was BBBJ with swallow for 60 extra. She hasn't been answering for over a week tho no idea what's going on.

  8. #26106

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    So who is there these days? I suspect Lily is still there. And who else? I've never had a problem with up-selling. I always tip the same amount and leave very happy. With that said, I've not been there in a several months. Have they changed their MO?
    I was told that Lily left months ago.

  9. #26105
    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Need help to find a very good massage place and reasonable price? No need extra. I mean a professional. Private location is ok. Thank.
    Spa on 12 and Van Dyke across from Walmart.

    Excellent massage. Ask for Maggie.

    Almost like chiropractor. She is into you being healthy (talker).

    Massage so good didn't think about extras.

  10. #26104

    Deleted by Admin

    Quote Originally Posted by Romolove  [View Original Post]

    This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information.
    Let me guess. Another ridiculous post about Lia from a brand new member?

  11. #26103
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #26102

    Latest about Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Fasted2010  [View Original Post]
    Been out of town past three weeks and was wondering if anyone had any new news on Ocean in Berkley. Place seems to be hit or miss on services, depending on who is available. I do miss Candy from earlier this year. TIA.
    Yes, Candi was for sure one of the very best I heard from Lilly (the Mama-son Manager) in July to tell me of a new arrival named Lulu who was working with Emma at that time, and then a couple weeks ago she texted me again to tell me of another new arrival (but I forgot her name) & she is now working with Lulu, so I'd say, Emma has moved on? I haven't seen either of the new ones, but of course, Lilly claimed there both young & beautiful? So, it's a crap shoot, good luck if you go, and give us a report if you do go?

  13. #26101

    Looking For Update

    Been out of town past three weeks and was wondering if anyone had any new news on Ocean in Berkley. Place seems to be hit or miss on services, depending on who is available. I do miss Candy from earlier this year. TIA.

  14. #26100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost8  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on Monday around 5:30. Sign painted on the wall inside said Natural Healing Therapeutic Massage. Rang the doorbell but no one answered.
    I called to make an appt for today, and they said they were closed today.

  15. #26099
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    They do not have a name or sign yet. They share a parking lot with a state farm agency that can be accessed from both sides of Gratiot. It is about 2 blocks north of where SB Gratiot crosses the river.

    As you travel south and pass Kibbee St. It is on your left just pass the used car place. Pull into parking lot for the insurance place. It is in a Grey building attached to larger Lighting store and faces north and is not easily visible while driving on Gratiot.
    Stopped in on Monday around 5:30. Sign painted on the wall inside said Natural Healing Therapeutic Massage. Rang the doorbell but no one answered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape