Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26266

    Paranoid

    I recently went to go visit one of the providers on here that was reviewed by a SM. Easy to meet up with and she looked TGTBT in person, especially for her prices. She told me $15 for hhr and $5 extra to go to Greece. As soon as I walked through the notel door she asks me to touch her up top. I was thrown off and back up, but then she says in a louder tone "don't you want to touch me up top." I say no because I usually like to check the bathroom, closets, etc before touching any of the girls and before putting down the donation. She then tells me I can leave. Am I being overly paranoid? Something didn't feel right. Almost felt like it was a sting that I barely walked away from.

  2. #26265

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.
    I'm assuming it's this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...-/525597582782

  3. #26264

    Nyla's mom

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Just come frome seeing Kayla, as always she knows how to treat you. I try and see her a couple times when she's in the area. Started off with bbj the went to missionary with her toes in my mouth while I was pounding that juice box, not long after filled the bag up and cleaned up. Definitely recommend giving her a go, she's pretty, super cool and a blast to convo with and if you have a foot fetish she has some of the prettiest feet in the game. She's off the bells rd exist. Be safe out there fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tattooed_bbw
    Good report. I am going to text her now and see if I can get in on the fun. Haven't had a BBW in awhile.

  4. #26263

    Nyla's mom

    Just come frome seeing Kayla, as always she knows how to treat you. I try and see her a couple times when she's in the area. Started off with bbj the went to missionary with her toes in my mouth while I was pounding that juice box, not long after filled the bag up and cleaned up. Definitely recommend giving her a go, she's pretty, super cool and a blast to convo with and if you have a foot fetish she has some of the prettiest feet in the game. She's off the bells rd exist. Be safe out there fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tattooed_bbw

  5. #26262
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    Would Love to see her.
    Just to be sure she is the girl in the ad not Sara correct ?
    Sarah is her alias.

  6. #26261

    Her

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She is married and has 5 kids. Lives off of Hopkins. God fearing Christian gone bad.
    Would Love to see her.
    Just to be sure she is the girl in the ad not Sara correct ?

  7. #26260
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt it. She had tattoos on the back of her thigh that would of been shown in the third pic.
    Got ya. I met up with her many times but couldn't remember where her tats were. Was hoping she was back. I didn't consider her good looking, but man she was good at what she did. I continued to see her after she was "out of it" for a while but her landlord sold the house and then I stopped hearing from her.

  8. #26259
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sara that was a huge hit on this site a couple of years ago? Lived in behind Chesterfield Mall with her husband?
    She is married and has 5 kids. Lives off of Hopkins. God fearing Christian gone bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220816-202130_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  9. #26258
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sara that was a huge hit on this site a couple of years ago? Lived in behind Chesterfield Mall with her husband?
    Highly doubt it. She had tattoos on the back of her thigh that would of been shown in the third pic.

  10. #26257
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.
    A link would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #26256
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113

    This is a hot spinner that you won't want to miss. I hate to review her because she is easy to catch. Brunette 5'6 great teeth flat stomach. Everything covered. Greek on the menu. I had to wait 10 min in the parking lot but it was terrific.

    Stay safe.
    Is this the Sara that was a huge hit on this site a couple of years ago? Lived in behind Chesterfield Mall with her husband?

  12. #26255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.
    Link or ad or something so we know who you talking about would be helpful.

  13. #26254

    Eva

    Found her on Stg she was here visiting in RVA this past week. When I called her she was upset from a fellow monger and was hesitant about meeting. Her pics don't do her a complete justice. She's was very accommodating and non rushed. Her attitude and performance was were she scored a 10. She's out of Williamsburg I believe. This is one to treat good if she comes back to RVA.

  14. #26253

    Try Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SubToDomme  [View Original Post]
    I am traveling to Richmond area and have a traste for a bit of kink. Is there an experienced Dominatrix in the area anywhere? Or someone who can play the role? Nothing crazy or severe. (Don't be judging.).
    Try Lynn. She can be found on skip the games.

  15. #26252

    Sara run to see her

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113

    This is a hot spinner that you won't want to miss. I hate to review her because she is easy to catch. Brunette 5'6 great teeth flat stomach. Everything covered. Greek on the menu. I had to wait 10 min in the parking lot but it was terrific.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape