Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 17941
-
08-23-22 09:34 #11131Asshole

Posts: 39Not missing just hiding
She's not missing she's hiding from her mother! She's ok I know her so! Just wanted to put you mind at ease LOL in the event you cared.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
Slim out.
-
08-22-22 22:55 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 141Lacyy
Yeah, I'd imagine that would have been a real good time a decade ago. Sadly the last 10 years have not been good to her. It's a real shame.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:02 #11129Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone pulled the trigger in Danville?
Anyone pulled the trigger on this? She claims to be in Danville and has a reasonable rate. Seems TGTB.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/209117111407
-
08-22-22 18:07 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 360Well and update. She did apologize and gave me half of what I gave her back. Apparently she was being truthful about a serious situation. It's whatever though, this hobby has really gone to shit.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
On another note. Has anyone ever been asked to provide a LinkedIn / linktree or social media with a selfie to "verify"? I'm not doing that because that's just multiple red flags in my opinion.
-
08-22-22 15:49 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 227Lacyy
She contacted me a few weeks back wanting to meet up. I told her the last two times she ghosted me. So I told her no. She said she would sell me pics and video's. I said no to that. Then she sent me some disturbing photos of her neck like someone tried to strangle her with bruises and swelling.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
She must be a real jewel. I used to see her 10 years ago and was a total blast. Drugs and whatever has taken the toll on her.
-
08-22-22 15:24 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 445Cori
Nope, no cock. All chick. If you look at that pick, you'll see it says "TOY". I have a full frontal nude of her showing a pretty shaved pussy, but can never seem to attach pics here. But I'll try one more time.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 14:58 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 84Dinner bell
I bet they run when they here a dinner bell!
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 12:22 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 89Shots fired
LMAO! I met her, she said that Obesity runs in her family. Its bull, noone runs in her family.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 09:07 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 363I looked her up to see what this was all about. Her Insta is not impressive at all. I'm not sure I'd jump on this if she was offering a 90% off sale. Awful.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 09:06 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 363Cashed and waddled maybe? No dashing in her.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 08:43 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 360Bella
On another note, stay away from this one. Cashed and dashed me last night. There's more to it but bottom line. Go at your own risk.
-
08-22-22 08:42 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 84Cori
Pretty sure she has a cock.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 08:39 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 360Missing
I'd seen a Facebook post she had went missing or something. So I assume she probably OD somewhere.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 23:54 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 141Lacyy
Last visit was probably 5 or 6 months ago. I think she stopped advertising about a month after that.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 22:51 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 344Lyao
[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2













Reply With Quote




