Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20453
    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    Good looking older MILF with a belly. 6/10. Pretty good BBBJ. Nutted all over her belly and big tits.
    Big belly is being very nice. Has a beach ball attached to her front. Decent head. Have tittyfucked her before. Would not repeat.

  2. #20452
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. I think Bouniage has seen her.
    Good looking older MILF with a belly. 6/10. Pretty good BBBJ. Nutted all over her belly and big tits.

  3. #20451

    Miss ready now

    In the past, she has posted as "The One". Her pics are legit. Check your PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No name is provided on her ad.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/884226704046

  4. #20450
    She has been around for years. I think Bouniage has seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Any ine seen her advertising in stg?

    Her dace looks familiar. Did she just change name? Not recalling. Did anyone see her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/205306789605

  5. #20449

    Blonde Busty Samantha Matthews ?

    Any ine seen her advertising in stg?

    Her dace looks familiar. Did she just change name? Not recalling. Did anyone see her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/205306789605

  6. #20448

    Stella

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89602246# Does anybody have anything on this one she is very close to me but I've never seen this ad before? Any help would be appreciated. !

  7. #20447

    Swinger party

    Looking to rent Airbnb for couple days. Have couple very attractive Eros level providers lined up. Anyone interested p. For more info. Will be fee to cover rental and needed items to have party.

  8. #20446
    She has been mentioned before. She is the one some say has an odd shaped head if that helps the search. I don't remember anything that was outstanding about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No name is provided on her ad.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/884226704046

  9. #20445

    Kara

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/660915087766 had a dream tonight good one not bad looking MILF actually second time dreaming $qv everything coverd light kissing I think she's somewhat new gets into the service good BJ got on top and then doggy not a clock watcher I would repeat.

  10. #20444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Reviews over weekend

    Disclaimer I'm not from around here so don't judge LOL. My reviews are in the order of last seen to first one.

    Latina Girl off Southpark.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89463911

    I never really had any good experience with Latinas at hotel like theses in any major city this wasn't any different. Wasn't girl in the pic. Lack of performance on her part. Very rushed did not finish would not repeat damage $ qv.

    $-Qv, 5 hhr, hr.

    Onyx Sensual Erotic Massage.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89505788

    No hint of massage on her part just saying LOL. I know she been reviewed several times across the charlotte forums. Been eyeing her for months just to be disappointed. It's her in the pics just larger now. I went to qv at. 9 I was there longer than 15 mins did not finish. Even bare she wasn't tightest in the world. Head game was decent. I would not repeat very flaky took me three days to get the room number to be let down lmao cheers.

    Rates qv-. 8,hhr- 2.

    Heather.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89476672

    She is little rough on the outside with sores all over her legs I almost didn't go through with it I stayed somehow it was late at night. She is very caring about her work she takes pride in that aspect. She has definitely lost.

    Weight since two months ago when last time she been reviewed up here. Her rates can range from $50-$200 depending on service. Give good head the kitty was tight maybe to too tight LOL opted for doggy the view is soso finish with cim she shallow everything. Maybe repeat if I'm in the area.

    Damage $ hhr.

    Sexy Shay.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/672626247256

    I don't know where to start a little back forth text to finally to get a rundown motel late at night. Le check upon entering the room. I Dfk just to prove I wasn't a cop LOL. She's give good slow head game that had me on my toes. I had to stop that see what the kitty was like I got on top for more passionate kissing I blew in the bag there. We kissed before I left off I went I definitely repeat.

    9/10.

    Damage $-qv.

    Just like all girls YMWV cheers.

  11. #20443

    Miss ready now

    Any info on this one? No name is provided on her ad.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/884226704046

  12. #20442
    There is a thread for these blast from the past ladies. Perhaps you should add her there?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandRod  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers this lady. One of the best! Still sexy and hot as ever!

    Don't ask about contact info. She's retired and absolutely does not want to hear from anyone. Please respect her privacy.

  13. #20441
    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Is she full service?
    300/400. GFE bbj. Just go and thank me later. And beg her to come back to Charlotte often. There's no one like her in this town full of crackhead thieving hobags.

    Be simple with yr text cause she didn't understand some of my texts. So be patient with that. You will be rewarded with a Thai goddess (nothing like that sexy accent).

  14. #20440

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/904503184586

    Tried to see this one today but that didn't work out. Communication was good, located all the way in Huntersville, so I had to drive 30 mnts. Once I got there I call, she says her girlfriend had a client arrive early and is busy in the room. So she says she's trying to get another room, but wants to use her credit card for the points. So she says she didn't want cash currently and ask if I can go to CVS to buy some MoneyPak gift card since her credit card is maxed out. I tell her sure, and I leave. I don't know if anyone can vouch for her, since scammers usually use obviously TGTBT pics. And her ad seemed legit. Waste of an hour today.
    Same ad showed up, saying she will be in the Greenville / Anderson area on same days.

  15. #20439

    Blast from the Past

    Who remembers this lady. One of the best! Still sexy and hot as ever!

    Don't ask about contact info. She's retired and absolutely does not want to hear from anyone. Please respect her privacy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45337152-17B8-4BC9-97A9-7E3AD023FEA7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape