Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 31138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20458

    Simona

    Exactly what was expected. Her pics are real. I don't speak Spanish, but the language barrier isn't an issue for me. She gives great head. Took her time didn't rush me at all. We did a half hour. I love her body! I took advantage of several positions. Great time will repeat. Oh BTW she is a great kisser. Only downfall is I think her handler kept blowing her up. Because she answered them when we were done. Starting speaking Spanish. She seemed frustrated with whoever it https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/89553825

  2. #20457

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal  [View Original Post]
    300/400. GFE bbj. Just go and thank me later. And beg her to come back to Charlotte often. There's no one like her in this town full of crackhead thieving hobags.

    Be simple with yr text cause she didn't understand some of my texts. So be patient with that. You will be rewarded with a Thai goddess (nothing like that sexy accent).
    Met her yesterday for an hour. She was great. Maybe a few years older than the photos, but has the body of a 20 yo. She wasn't much into kissing, just little pecks, and moved the action along pretty quickly, but she's very sweet and authentic. I'd revisit for 30 min, although with the hour she did give a great recharge massage and initiated round two.

    She's staying in the and. Charlotte, university / tryon area, which is usually pretty barren so that's a plus for us northsiders.

    Enjoy.

  3. #20456

    Hailee?

    Anyone seen Hailee lately? She has been a go-to for a good while when on the way to the airport.

    Haven't seen her ads lately and getting no response to my text.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3187167

  4. #20455

    Ok visit

    Had a dream of this girl recently. In my dream, the setup was easy, didn't hurt the wallet much.

    Body isn't quite the same hottie as pics but nothing bad. Tits are really saggy, kitty is tight, ass is good to grip, not tight but a little jiggly, like I like.

    She wouldn't be my #1 pick out there but if I was in the area she was and had nothing else going on, she gets the job done, in my dream of course.

    PK.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/806153481587

  5. #20454
    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    Good looking older MILF with a belly. 6/10. Pretty good BBBJ. Nutted all over her belly and big tits.
    Agree, when last I saw her a few years ago, she did have a large belly. Overall a medicore experience. Just a quick pump and dump. I would repeat if in the area and needed relief. YMMV!

  6. #20453
    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    Good looking older MILF with a belly. 6/10. Pretty good BBBJ. Nutted all over her belly and big tits.
    Big belly is being very nice. Has a beach ball attached to her front. Decent head. Have tittyfucked her before. Would not repeat.

  7. #20452
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. I think Bouniage has seen her.
    Good looking older MILF with a belly. 6/10. Pretty good BBBJ. Nutted all over her belly and big tits.

  8. #20451

    Miss ready now

    In the past, she has posted as "The One". Her pics are legit. Check your PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No name is provided on her ad.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/884226704046

  9. #20450
    She has been around for years. I think Bouniage has seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Any ine seen her advertising in stg?

    Her dace looks familiar. Did she just change name? Not recalling. Did anyone see her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/205306789605

  10. #20449

    Blonde Busty Samantha Matthews ?

    Any ine seen her advertising in stg?

    Her dace looks familiar. Did she just change name? Not recalling. Did anyone see her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/205306789605

  11. #20448

    Stella

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89602246# Does anybody have anything on this one she is very close to me but I've never seen this ad before? Any help would be appreciated. !

  12. #20447

    Swinger party

    Looking to rent Airbnb for couple days. Have couple very attractive Eros level providers lined up. Anyone interested p. For more info. Will be fee to cover rental and needed items to have party.

  13. #20446
    She has been mentioned before. She is the one some say has an odd shaped head if that helps the search. I don't remember anything that was outstanding about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No name is provided on her ad.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/884226704046

  14. #20445

    Kara

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/660915087766 had a dream tonight good one not bad looking MILF actually second time dreaming $qv everything coverd light kissing I think she's somewhat new gets into the service good BJ got on top and then doggy not a clock watcher I would repeat.

  15. #20444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Reviews over weekend

    Disclaimer I'm not from around here so don't judge LOL. My reviews are in the order of last seen to first one.

    Latina Girl off Southpark.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89463911

    I never really had any good experience with Latinas at hotel like theses in any major city this wasn't any different. Wasn't girl in the pic. Lack of performance on her part. Very rushed did not finish would not repeat damage $ qv.

    $-Qv, 5 hhr, hr.

    Onyx Sensual Erotic Massage.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89505788

    No hint of massage on her part just saying LOL. I know she been reviewed several times across the charlotte forums. Been eyeing her for months just to be disappointed. It's her in the pics just larger now. I went to qv at. 9 I was there longer than 15 mins did not finish. Even bare she wasn't tightest in the world. Head game was decent. I would not repeat very flaky took me three days to get the room number to be let down lmao cheers.

    Rates qv-. 8,hhr- 2.

    Heather.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89476672

    She is little rough on the outside with sores all over her legs I almost didn't go through with it I stayed somehow it was late at night. She is very caring about her work she takes pride in that aspect. She has definitely lost.

    Weight since two months ago when last time she been reviewed up here. Her rates can range from $50-$200 depending on service. Give good head the kitty was tight maybe to too tight LOL opted for doggy the view is soso finish with cim she shallow everything. Maybe repeat if I'm in the area.

    Damage $ hhr.

    Sexy Shay.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/672626247256

    I don't know where to start a little back forth text to finally to get a rundown motel late at night. Le check upon entering the room. I Dfk just to prove I wasn't a cop LOL. She's give good slow head game that had me on my toes. I had to stop that see what the kitty was like I got on top for more passionate kissing I blew in the bag there. We kissed before I left off I went I definitely repeat.

    9/10.

    Damage $-qv.

    Just like all girls YMWV cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape