Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 806 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 12080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8780

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I did miss the part about the video being online. My bad.

    HS.
    No problem, had me going back and rereading it like did I read the original post right, LOL.

  2. #8779

    Rose on G

    For all you young Rose fans she is out of jail and back on G. Scooped near 20 and G for a really nice BBBJCIM. She made me explode like a rocket but maybe I was just overdue.

  3. #8778

    Angel

    That was Angel walking wearin pink shorts. I did see her but kept driving. She is very skilled with BBBJ but not worth the trouble trust me. Scammer and thief wouldn't stop asking for more money.

  4. #8777
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood1821  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone picked her up, I seen her today wearing pink shorts and pink tip ass is hanging out, she looks cute from a distance, she looks to be a Latina.
    Sounds like Angel, short very tan. Looks good from a distance and absolutely best kept at a distance. Its like getting a BJ from Bette Midler. Just shut the fuck up and get out!!!

  5. #8776
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood1821  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone picked her up, I seen her today wearing pink shorts and pink tip ass is hanging out, she looks cute from a distance, she looks to be a Latina.
    Pretty hard to figure out who you mean from that description. Could be darn near any woman in or traveling through the area.

  6. #8775
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Did you read? I was talking about the link to the video he was talking about.
    Sorry for the late reply. About to head down to Tijuana and make some more vids. My username is the same on xvideos. Just search for my name on there. The latest video is of Ariel.

  7. #8774

    Walker on 17th National

    Has anyone picked her up, I seen her today wearing pink shorts and pink tip ass is hanging out, she looks cute from a distance, she looks to be a Latina.

  8. #8773

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Did you read? I was talking about the link to the video he was talking about.
    Actually, I did miss the part about the video being online. My bad.

    HS.

  9. #8772
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She a streetwalker. Her link is "come cruise Greenfield and National walking the streets. ".

    HS.
    Did you read? I was talking about the link to the video he was talking about.

  10. #8771

    Streetwalker thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    What's the link?
    She a streetwalker. Her link is "come cruise Greenfield and National walking the streets. ".

    HS.

  11. #8770

    Flock Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingOn  [View Original Post]
    Cop cars have LPRs on the front and rear of the squad cars. Usually mounted outside on the roof rack and / or the bull guard.

    They are shaped like an 80's security camera but flat. They can read thousands of plates per minute. I remember Miami PD is the first to field test them.

    See here https://www.eff.org/pages/automated-license-plate-readers-alpr
    Flock Cameras are on most traffic light poles. They can locae cars by their plates. Will notify police of stolen cars while the car is driving thru an intersection. It scans the plate then rubns it thru the database. You're on camera everywhere.

  12. #8769

    Back to School

    I've been enjoying morning drives thru Silver City before work. It's a bummer that school is back in session. Lot's of forbidden girls on the street corners. Got to be extra cautious.

  13. #8768

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Ariel Sunday morning around 6. Hopped in found a nice spot to park CBJ and CFS. After the deed she insisted on playing Guitar Hero on herself until she popped an O. No problem with me except it took her a full 40 minutes to achieve relief. By the time it was dusk. She let me get video of her doing the deed which can be found on my xvideos page. Nice girl May repeat.
    What's the link?

  14. #8767

    License Plate Readers

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe they got my plates, maybe so, IDK, but they surely know what I look like and what I drive. Just grateful, I caught a break.
    Cop cars have LPRs on the front and rear of the squad cars. Usually mounted outside on the roof rack and / or the bull guard.

    They are shaped like an 80's security camera but flat. They can read thousands of plates per minute. I remember Miami PD is the first to field test them.

    See here https://www.eff.org/pages/automated-license-plate-readers-alpr

  15. #8766

    Ariel

    Had a date with Ariel Sunday morning around 6. Hopped in found a nice spot to park CBJ and CFS. After the deed she insisted on playing Guitar Hero on herself until she popped an O. No problem with me except it took her a full 40 minutes to achieve relief. By the time it was dusk. She let me get video of her doing the deed which can be found on my xvideos page. Nice girl May repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape