Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #6086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Going to have a marathon for my Birthday coming up any know of any sure things been looking at Sarabeth0228 also Scarlett Lis Aprilflower one that you can count on some bbbfs. Any advice would be greatly appreciate thank you in advance.
    Sarabeth, you want slam dunk cipciacofa2m then show her recent test results. Sara's flaky, so have a number two on standby.

    Scarlett Letter, last time I saw her she was chubby, don't upgrade to VIP, just go with the flow and she'll jump on top with no rubber.

    Idk who the fuck is April flower.

  2. #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Although Sarabeth is great, she's far from a sure thing. She's difficult to pin down for an exact time. She's better if you're a regular, but if you shouldn't count on her because your chances of being delayed or flaked on are 70/30.
    Chances of being delayed are 100% Chances of being flaked on I'd say 70% or more.

  3. #6084

    Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Going to have a marathon for my Birthday coming up any know of any sure things been looking at Sarabeth0228 also Scarlett Lis Aprilflower one that you can count on some bbbfs. Any advice would be greatly appreciate thank you in advance.
    Although Sarabeth is great, she's far from a sure thing. She's difficult to pin down for an exact time. She's better if you're a regular, but if you shouldn't count on her because your chances of being delayed or flaked on are 70/30.

  4. #6083

    Looking for some advice

    Going to have a marathon for my Birthday coming up any know of any sure things been looking at Sarabeth0228 also Scarlett Lis Aprilflower one that you can count on some bbbfs. Any advice would be greatly appreciate thank you in advance.

  5. #6082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in early May, 2022. Her VIP was 500, and included BBBJ. No BB FS. She told me she had a 1500 "Date Night" version that sounded hot, but also did not include BB FS. I did, however, manage to pomp her full of cum anyway. Because the condom broke and I was too far in (doggy) to do anything but finish deep down in the baby factory. Literally. She had me go get her a Plan B, which I did. The great, balls deep O was well worth the extra fee for the Plan B.
    She is a stripper named Fantasy in Seattle. Most recently at Sugars. BBFS is on the menu. Just do it in person.

    She is ok Nice soft butt.

  6. #6081

    FinesseMeJazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on if she belongs in this thread?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...FinesseMeJazzy
    I saw her back in early May, 2022. Her VIP was 500, and included BBBJ. No BB FS. She told me she had a 1500 "Date Night" version that sounded hot, but also did not include BB FS. I did, however, manage to pomp her full of cum anyway. Because the condom broke and I was too far in (doggy) to do anything but finish deep down in the baby factory. Literally. She had me go get her a Plan B, which I did. The great, balls deep O was well worth the extra fee for the Plan B.

  7. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reminding me of this one, I wanted to see her last winter I think but ended up not, I can't remember if it was availability or if the rates were out of my comfort zone. What did she set you back? I can deal with the negatives you list.
    She's always been a mixed bag. For every hood experience there are three bad ones. I came close to visiting till I saw the ratio and we all know most good reviews are overrated ones at that even for good providers the tna guys write reviews like they have never seen a female.

  8. #6079
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    No enthusiasm. Her pictures don't show the baby damage, which wouldn't matter if she at least gave a good BJ. A couple of sucks and she's ready to fuck. She hops on and rides for less than a minute, then asks me to be on top. Then less than two minutes later is wondering what's taking so long. She belongs here. 3. No DFK, nothing else to get excited about. She smokes and her room wasn't kept up.

    Serious waste of time.
    Thanks for reminding me of this one, I wanted to see her last winter I think but ended up not, I can't remember if it was availability or if the rates were out of my comfort zone. What did she set you back? I can deal with the negatives you list.

  9. #6078
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    No enthusiasm. Her pictures don't show the baby damage, which wouldn't matter if she at least gave a good BJ. A couple of sucks and she's ready to fuck. She hops on and rides for less than a minute, then asks me to be on top. Then less than two minutes later is wondering what's taking so long. She belongs here. 3. No DFK, nothing else to get excited about. She smokes and her room wasn't kept up.

    Serious waste of time.
    While I won't disagree with any of these things. None of this was true when I recently visited her. I assume it was a YMMV thing more than a new norm however.

  10. #6077
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Save Yourself The Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Who is she. She's smoking hot right up my ally she belong here. ?
    No enthusiasm. Her pictures don't show the baby damage, which wouldn't matter if she at least gave a good BJ. A couple of sucks and she's ready to fuck. She hops on and rides for less than a minute, then asks me to be on top. Then less than two minutes later is wondering what's taking so long. She belongs here. 3. No DFK, nothing else to get excited about. She smokes and her room wasn't kept up.

    Serious waste of time.

  11. #6076
    Who is she. She's smoking hot right up my ally she belong here. ?

  12. #6075

  13. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She's cute.

    Does she complain when big dicks hit bottom or does she start cumming?
    I had her raw when she first came into the business. Not bad at all. She can have multiple O's depending on her mood. She ghosted me for 3 weeks once because she had to take a break (cough) I've since then gone with protection every time with her. Stay safe boys.

  14. #6073
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...h/033334282160

    Cute, decent body, and no up charge for CIP.

    Only downside was very shallow pussy. But still pretty good fun. Would not repeat because there's lots of others I need to try but well worth the money.

    Let's all share our info folks and stop debating the fake ads on alligator.
    She's cute.

    Does she complain when big dicks hit bottom or does she start cumming?

  15. #6072
    Quote Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on if she belongs in this thread?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...FinesseMeJazzy
    She told me yes some time ago but it was 800 or maybe more. So. No.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape