Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 9921
-
08-22-22 07:52 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 406Revolutionary War
She looks as if she lived through the Revolutionary War. Easily and without a shadow of a doubt she's a septuagenarian (70's). I guess 70+ in her delusional mind is the new 50. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 07:36 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 826Lisa
Has anyone reached out to this one!! I did and almost choked on what she was looking for, if she 52 then I'm 30. Want 125 for QV, plus 25 for oral for 15 OMG, WTF is going on here with the costs here https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/389010387513.
-
08-21-22 22:06 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 62Ms. Authentic (Sarah)
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/064830344866
Quoted 250 for hh. This was another one of those moments where I asked to clarify, because there is no way that could have been correct, but no, that's what she wanted, outcall only, plus pick her up and drop her off or pay for her Ubers.
Who is paying this? Please stop. You deserve better. Please spend your money more wisely and don't reinforce the absurd asking prices of these SWs who somehow got online.
She tired to negotiate, and I thanked her for responding and bid her a good evening, as we were eons apart on donation and I wasn't looking to haggle or low ball. She told me that 250/ HH is the going rate before I just blocked the number.
Again, please stop letting these girls think that the going rate is that when you're not Eros material.
-
08-21-22 07:43 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 768720 area code. Colorado. TGTBT?
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 20:17 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 1734I'm not paying 80 for a car BBBJ. But yea, she worked at the lamp. She got back to me by text. I bareback fucked her in the lamp VIP a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by RangerOver0310
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 20:05 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 149https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/769517121318
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 19:33 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 768Got a better link?
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 17:18 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 2110Goat
This one? She's talking about party favors and hope you didn't miss the sores on the back of her thighs. As long as you know what you're getting into.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/867621929425
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 16:49 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 149Brittany Throat Goat
Anyone see this girl? Just curious if her throat skills are for real and she's worth the time?
-
08-20-22 15:55 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 4546Amaya
She was posting crazy, I was going to go see her till she told me no BBBJ and I said it's not worth driving 50 minute.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 14:42 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 36Seen her months ago she more bigger then the pics posted. Nice girl meet her at route 20 near by the Burlington Shaws on Greenwood street for cardate 80 BBJ CIM not bad.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 14:18 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 1734Very familiar
Anybody recognize this one? I think she used to dance at the Lamplighter.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/006155891839
-
08-20-22 07:29 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 333Another good find
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/527351521412
First. None of her pics are real. But 50% close.
She has tons of Tattoos, thicc as crazy where she needs to be, and a cute baby face.
Hh 150. Texting was a bit back and forth and slow. Finally saw her at a motel around Shrewsbury area. Started with small talk asked her for a lap dance because her as $ is so juicy she said No. But she gave some tease.
Cover On BJ. Was great. Hoover still stays #1.
Room was dingy by clean. On the bed, cowgirl. Changed to doggy to pound some of that juicy mean as $. And the vibrations on those with my stroke are a delight to watch. It's so tender and juicy. Did some DATY and she was ON. She was moaning and involved.
Changed to missionary popped the balloon. Everything covered.
-
08-19-22 19:12 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks brother Blue
Much appreciated. She just came off as a hustler. The area she lives in made me think twice. Not looking for any problems, just looking for fun. Thank you, brother Blue.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 15:24 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 162Preach brother!
Preach that sermon, brother! Thank you brother, I'll PM you.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





