Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 17937
-
08-19-22 13:46 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 41Tara
Saw Tara last week.
Didn't have a bad time but still not the same experience I was looking for. She was clean and receptive. Nice place to host. No multi pop. Probably the reason I'm disappointed. If I pay for the hour I want the whole hour. I also discovered I'm not a fan of fake breasts.
On another note I've asked a couple times for Kelsey's digits and no one has come through for me. Is she still around? If so, I still need those digits. LOL.
-
08-19-22 10:41 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 473Pure Beauty = Pure BS
Pure Beauty has worn out her welcome in Cinci and is branching out to other cities that have not seen her brand of BS. Check Cinci boards under Pure Beauty. She is posting without a name on her ad for a reason. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/89328333 yes she is pretty. But you get piss poor service from a volleyball player " cough cough bs". Check the Cinci boards under Pure Beauty.
-
08-19-22 02:27 #11095Asshole

Posts: 39Looks like Melanie
That looks like Melanie LOL she's too easy to knock up LOL but she's a blast to hang with! She's Talk and got one hell of an ass! Loves sucking dick! But don't trust her Caster given the chance she will take whatever you have LOL. Oh and she used to love to get Ass fucked!!
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 01:41 #11094Asshole

Posts: 39As was taken down but do you have the number
If you still have her number I think I Know who she is! Wow Prego huh? Well no wonder she's acting this way!!
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 22:30 #11093Regular Member

Posts: 11She's got Gps
Yea she texted me that this morning 200 for a QV. Told her I don't do GPS except for directions on the highway. Told her to hit said highway.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:14 #11092Regular Member

Posts: 8Best of
I do enjoy playtime and Kristen is my current favorite. Amazing boobs and oral is crazy good but she won't do outcalls. I'm going to be in London for the weekend, anyone know of a good provider in that area? Or one that will travel to me there?
https://tryst.link/escort/carnal_content
-
08-18-22 13:12 #11091Senior Member

Posts: 172Prego
That's kinda funny. I texted her the other day and she quoted me 200 for a qv. Didn't ask for a deposit. I politely declined at that price. I did question if she was really pregnant b / c that's not really my thing. Said she was. She's just tall and skinny therefore doesn't show.. I suspect a scam.
Originally Posted by LoopieOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 13:08 #11090Senior Member

Posts: 259Tara. Cancellation count 5
I have been trying to schedule with her for the past couple of weeks with no luck. I had 5 confirmed appointments all cancelled.
Appointment 1 - Sorry, I got my dates mixed up.
Appointment 2 - Sorry, there is a miscommunication.
Appointment 3 - My kids are here today which is understandable and I don't hold this against her.
Appointment 4 - There is a water leak in my building.
Appointment 5 - I was called to work.
All these might be valid reasons and maybe our schedules are not aligning but what pisses me off is every single time, I get this response when I was about to start from my place and reach out to her. If it doesn't work for her on a day, she should atleast let me know and not wait for me to reach out to her to get cancelled. Having said all this, I will still reach out and try to see her atleast to see firsthand going by all glowing reviews.
-
08-18-22 12:12 #11089Regular Member

Posts: 12Kelsi new Number
Will someone private message an updated number for Kelsi.
-
08-18-22 10:53 #11088Senior Member

Posts: 89Tgbt?
So 50 for QV? Seems TGBT imo. Other brave souls may feel free to correct me though.
Originally Posted by LoopieOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 09:57 #11087Senior Member

Posts: 89Richmond Kate back in lex
Dreamed with Kate few days ago. Always a great time. Likes greek and Pounded that ass in mish, k9,etc. She did this interesting version of rcg that feels snug. Incall at inn. Catch her while you can.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/556829928658
-
08-18-22 07:54 #11086Senior Member

Posts: 160Twitter
Look at her Twitter.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 20:10 #11085Regular Member

Posts: 1I have
I have. Those pictures are from when she was a junkie. She's clean now. Still posts just not her face. She's a big girl but doesn't watch the clock. Agrees to do about anything you want. BBBJ amazing and she's tight. Likes it a bit in the rough side. She will def take care of you.
Originally Posted by Boogie2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:51 #11084Senior Member

Posts: 193Saw
I saw her last weekend. Worst experience I've had in my mongering career. Much heavier than pics, does not do what is agreed to and was in a very sketchy area. Only time I considered carrying my gun into a meetup.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 19:38 #11083Regular Member

Posts: 11Intel on Prego and looking for fun
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/125193897106
Texted her she was quick to text back. Wanted 25 Cashapp deposit and 25 bucks for QV. She stated she has a house in Bryan Station. I didn't pull the trigger as the Spidey sense was tingling and not in a good way. If someone takes a plunge report back to us!









Reply With Quote





