Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 569 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5534

    Chandler st

    Just wondering if anyone has been to chandler street fairly recently. I've been driving to providence lately, but was thinking I'd take a shot at pretty much the one place locally I haven't tried. Really just wondering what they expect for gratuity so I'm well prepared. Thanks in advance.

  2. #5533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJeff  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen the older shorter lady? Can anybody confirm that they observed themselves being orally copulated? IMO she pulls this scam because it works. As for this Dude, I will abide by the words of the greatest President in US history, "There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again. ".
    Have gotten saran from her. Never asked for the BBBJ so no idea about that.

    As you said, Jenny (the younger one) is worth seeing.

  3. #5532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Always was able to get a good massage there. Things do vary by the woman. Jenny is great. Have only met one Jenny there. Worth visiting for me.
    Have you seen the older shorter lady? Can anybody confirm that they observed themselves being orally copulated? IMO she pulls this scam because it works. As for this Dude, I will abide by the words of the greatest President in US history, "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. ".

  4. #5531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJeff  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 2 women there. One older, one younger. Both go by the name "Jenny". I believe the older one knows younger Jenny does more so she claims to be her. If you get the older one, she will claim to do BBBJ. What she will really do is jerk you off while positioning herself so your view is obscured by her hair and it appears that her head is bobbing up and down. The younger Jenny is actually worth a visit, but I will not return until the older one and her magic BJ act is retired.
    Always was able to get a good massage there. Things do vary by the woman. Jenny is great. Have only met one Jenny there. Worth visiting for me.

  5. #5530
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Hello All, looking to see how the talent is a this location. Was there once and got a decent HJ and wondered if anyone has experienced an expanded menu. Also, it there is another spot further west that has full menu that could be recommended. Thanks in advance. Monty.
    I've seen 2 women there. One older, one younger. Both go by the name "Jenny". I believe the older one knows younger Jenny does more so she claims to be her. If you get the older one, she will claim to do BBBJ. What she will really do is jerk you off while positioning herself so your view is obscured by her hair and it appears that her head is bobbing up and down. The younger Jenny is actually worth a visit, but I will not return until the older one and her magic BJ act is retired.

  6. #5529

    Westborough Health Spa

    Hello All, looking to see how the talent is a this location. Was there once and got a decent HJ and wondered if anyone has experienced an expanded menu. Also, it there is another spot further west that has full menu that could be recommended. Thanks in advance. Monty.

  7. #5528

    Irene

    Please give us more info on this lady. Years ago in the Malden area there was a black girl named Irene. She was a real keeper but I lost touch with her.

    Is this Irene a black woman in her 30's.

  8. #5527

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Irene is one of a kind! If you have the chance to see her take it.

    You won't be disappointed. She's a very sexy woman.
    Any links?

  9. #5526

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by MPlanner35  [View Original Post]
    Irene is still around 8-0).
    Does she have a new #? Goes straight to VM, no ring what-so-ever.

  10. #5525

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by MPlanner35  [View Original Post]
    Irene is still around 8-0).
    Irene is one of a kind! If you have the chance to see her take it.

    You won't be disappointed. She's a very sexy woman.

  11. #5524

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crakrok  [View Original Post]
    Hello, curious if anyone has any updates on Sandra in Sterling? Is she strictly legit or does she offer happiness? I'm a big fan of a an actual good massage as well as extras but pretty hard to find the actual good massage part. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    You will likely never know unless you visit, seems that people are all over the place with her. If she offered a lot of happiness, I would likely see her regularly as I like older women, but, are those who say she is stictly legit and others say those folks are liars, and she offers happiness. A bit of a drive to just test the waters for me, I would like to know in advance, personally.

  12. #5523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    TOFTT and find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Crakrok  [View Original Post]
    Hello, curious if anyone has any updates on Sandra in Sterling? Is she strictly legit or does she offer happiness? I'm a big fan of a an actual good massage as well as extras but pretty hard to find the actual good massage part. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    Search the non-asian massage thread in Boston. Some posts say there is more to be had.

    But have seen other reports saying legit only.

    Maybe a case of YMMV?

  13. #5522

    Sandra Sterling

    Hello, curious if anyone has any updates on Sandra in Sterling? Is she strictly legit or does she offer happiness? I'm a big fan of a an actual good massage as well as extras but pretty hard to find the actual good massage part. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

  14. #5521

    Forever

    See post 5507. Let us know how it goes for you!

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by NhFunGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 4 eva Yng lately? What type of menu is available.

  15. #5520

    4 eva Yng

    Has anyone been to 4 eva Yng lately? What type of menu is available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape