Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 27795
-
08-21-22 14:15 #19095Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Angela
I did the work for why'all. I just put "Angela" in the keywords on STG. If anyone reaches out, let me know what her quote is nowadays. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 11:11 #19094Regular Member

Posts: 9Isabella Badillacs? That's an insane deep cut. Surely she's not still around, right? If so, how is she contacted now?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 05:22 #19093Senior Member

Posts: 128Angela
Do you have her link?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 03:06 #19092Senior Member

Posts: 499Hey they need to make a living just like most of us. If they still provide some semi-decent and-or cheap services some are willing to pay for, more power to them.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 23:53 #19091Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Ebb
Exotic brunette beauty was another no. I just continued the date, let her tonguepunch the fartbox, and left mildly satisfied.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 23:51 #19090Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Bella love 22
For anyone that's seen Bella love, is the topic a sure thing, or YMMV? My experience with like mikki, and itty bitty, and like Monse were sure things, but there are a few reports I've had a different experience with, like emerald angel or Isabella badillacs. Of course, I'm not the type to be walk out if they deny, so there's that. Oh yeah Angela was another sure thing, she's a cutie.
-
08-20-22 21:26 #19089Senior Member

Posts: 533Yeah as per a previous report of mine she got an older SD who doesn't let her bareback anyone. I can't imagine it'll last forever to be honest, just got to wait it out.
Originally Posted by Kratospnw
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 21:14 #19088Senior Member

Posts: 285A Hard Pass For Sure
Come on guys. Look at her pics. And those are the flattering ones. I wish the poor woman well, but let's start passing on these. Please.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 20:24 #19087Senior Member

Posts: 1333That's a big spoon
That's a big spoon to be smoking drugs from, heck I'm impressed. That torch is just the ticket to light it up too.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 19:34 #19086Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm curious about her too.
Yeah I'm more than a little curious about her as well!
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 19:19 #19085Senior Member

Posts: 499Miss P and other erratic Fife Providers.
Fife seems to have an abundance of erratic providers. Early this year I tried to see a couple who had generally decent reports here and got the major runaround. Both pulled pretty much the same shit. Both wanted me to pick her up and take her back to her hotel. I told them I'd rather meet them there at there room. One of them told me her roommate locked her out and the other told me her babysitter was taking care of her sick kid, and both wanted a car-date instead. Since both have decent reviews I won't write them off entirely, but it seems like this stuff happens quite a bit in Fife.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
Good inifo. In my experience, this is about as good as it gets for reasonably priced BBFS providers. Most aren't into it that much, and the ones that try to act like it usually obviously pretending. But if she's clean and rates are decent that's about the best that can be expected.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 18:30 #19084Senior Member

Posts: 500I was pounding that for about 200 LOL use to do overnights for 300. She's kinda weird in a sense though. She talks smack on her costumers a lot, and she's always late. She use to let me do vids with her. Stopped seeing her though, and kinda got away from this entire scene.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 17:47 #19083Senior Member

Posts: 185Doesn't look too bad. Only thing I would say is the short hair doesn't suit her imo. No upcharge?
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 15:52 #19082Senior Member

Posts: 67No, I did ask for a picture with the date on it and she sent one. Definitely cute. Just no way I was going to pay that price for a quick visit car date.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 15:10 #19081Senior Member

Posts: 332Scarlett Gray and others
Definitely agree with you, but as long as there are guys constantly thinking with their dicks, Scarlett and many other providers will continue to be validated to charge those ridiculous rates whether it's for the topic of this board or not.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




