Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoopaKid  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ad mainly in the south side has anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/89409494
    So with Brooklyn I'm very familiar with her. I saw her around 3 times at her IC close to parkland. Apparently stuff fell thru with the roomates so now she's living in some motel over in lakewood I think it was. Her room itself is nice and clean. Imo her pics are deceiving. She does have an ass but it looks alot smaller. Plus she looks a bit heavier (not fat) compared to the pics on her ad page. It was pretty hard to get a hold of her. I tried doing that with no luck until she hit me up saying she needed some coin. Service wise you'll get what you pay for. She isn't GFE either. It was $. 8 when I was there.

  2. #414

    Brooklyn

    Been seeing her ad mainly in the south side has anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/89409494

  3. #413

    Sexy Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Leah a few times over the years. I'll never forget the first time I saw her she had a damn ankle bracelet on house arrest haha. Back then she provided FS. I love her tits.

    I don't see her much anymore though because she is way overpriced. She offers a short and subpar massage with a happy ending, lets you play with her knockers and what not. I would be into her service at like. $. Maybe $. 2.

    I just have other girls that do more for way less than $$ Every once in a long while I get the urge to play with her tits so I see her.
    I've seen both sisters. Used to be cheaper as well they would do the duo for 300. Sexy Dallas was FS as well. Sexy Dallas Massage wasn't great but the pussy was tasty. Leah I just got the Russian which was fun and the massage was better. Too expensive now for just a happy ending. Want more for that price.

  4. #412

  5. #411

    Over priced

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    So for 300/ hr I get a massage and Russian finish?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ecial-till-9pm

    GPS becomes GTS? LOL.
    I've seen Leah a few times over the years. I'll never forget the first time I saw her she had a damn ankle bracelet on house arrest haha. Back then she provided FS. I love her tits.

    I don't see her much anymore though because she is way overpriced. She offers a short and subpar massage with a happy ending, lets you play with her knockers and what not. I would be into her service at like. $. Maybe $. 2.

    I just have other girls that do more for way less than $$ Every once in a long while I get the urge to play with her tits so I see her.

  6. #410

    Leah28

    So for 300/ hr I get a massage and Russian finish?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ecial-till-9pm

    GPS becomes GTS? LOL.

  7. #409

    Carley

    Quote Originally Posted by WubbaDub  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for an hr, about 2 years ago I'd say. Pics were accurate then but those are the same pics she's using in this ad. All safety, msog. Had a pretty good time.
    Thanks for the info.

    After I posted my question I booked an appointment for today. It didn't happen. Tried to confirm but didn't get a response back until after it was supposed to start. Got the blah blah blah sorry speach. I didn't have the time to wait around until she was ready so I said maybe another day. I probably won't but if anyone does please report back.

  8. #408

    Carley

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for an hr, about 2 years ago I'd say. Pics were accurate then but those are the same pics she's using in this ad. All safety, msog. Had a pretty good time.

  9. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Haven't seen her ads before. I'm also curious. Very tempting to TOFTT.

  10. #406

  11. #405

    Earlier Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has had some experience with some providers here? I saw some reviews from some mongers here in early Aug, but was wondering if anyone had any more input. Was looking at Mia Lee (their only asian I believe). Don't really prefer thicker girls, but I love koreans, especially white-washed American ones (I am assuming she is).

    Thanks!
    I've posted about this place before (last year). Check that out. Use the search function.

  12. #404

    BrownsPoints Babes

    Was wondering if anyone has had some experience with some providers here? I saw some reviews from some mongers here in early Aug, but was wondering if anyone had any more input. Was looking at Mia Lee (their only asian I believe). Don't really prefer thicker girls, but I love koreans, especially white-washed American ones (I am assuming she is).

    Thanks!

  13. #403

    Anyone seen her?

    I posted in the general section, probably not the right place, but. Been looking at this gal and her posts. Anything or anybody have seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/88683249

  14. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact that one a few times a while ago. Asked her about here and someone mentioned that it's a scam / ripoff. Never actually got in contact with the person so I can't confirm either way.
    They said their rates were 150 qv /200 hh /300 hr, but no sure if they work independently, at a seedy motel, etc. Thanks!

  15. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by HydrateYo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen? https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/122807944365.

    She's been posting the same four images for quite a while, has changed her number this year, and has hosted in FW, Fife, Puyallup, and Tacoma.

    TIA.
    I tried to contact that one a few times a while ago. Asked her about here and someone mentioned that it's a scam / ripoff. Never actually got in contact with the person so I can't confirm either way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape