Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #400
    Has anyone seen? https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/122807944365.

    She's been posting the same four images for quite a while, has changed her number this year, and has hosted in FW, Fife, Puyallup, and Tacoma.

    TIA.

  2. #399
    She initiated it, I went along. First date she basically said she was looking for a sugar daddy and we figured out a "price" and it worked out really well.

    Have been noticing the ones who like older men are usually available PPM.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    That's awesome. I've never thought about using Tinder to find working girls or SB types. Did yours start off as normal civi dating and turn that way or was it straight to a mutually beneficial thing?

  3. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    But none are really reliable. Substance issues and such. The last one I had around there who was alright was a PLU gal I met off Tinder but 11 months later she graduated and moved back to eastern Oregon.
    That's awesome. I've never thought about using Tinder to find working girls or SB types. Did yours start off as normal civi dating and turn that way or was it straight to a mutually beneficial thing?

  4. #397

    They come and go

    But none are really reliable. Substance issues and such. The last one I had around there who was alright was a PLU gal I met off Tinder but 11 months later she graduated and moved back to eastern Oregon.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm looking for the golden goose here, but anyone know of any younger providers in the Tacoma area who are GFE? For me that means kissing and BBBJ, I can take or leave BBFS. I prefer white girls but any will do.

    I have one go to (who has been mentioned on this board plenty of times), but she's veerryyy bad at communicating and impossible to plan anything around. It always has to be spur of the moment.

  5. #396

    Younger and GFE?

    I know I'm looking for the golden goose here, but anyone know of any younger providers in the Tacoma area who are GFE? For me that means kissing and BBBJ, I can take or leave BBFS. I prefer white girls but any will do.

    I have one go to (who has been mentioned on this board plenty of times), but she's veerryyy bad at communicating and impossible to plan anything around. It always has to be spur of the moment.

  6. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase1  [View Original Post]
    Off of TNA. What a crazy I saw her, thought all was well and was talking about a repeat session. I did a review and she flipped a biscuit. Started talking about she'd said she'd never see me again, how she told me.

    That as I was leaving too, etc. She even let me bang her for a bit BB.

    If you tell me you won't see me again, I'm not going to cum in your mouth, or talk about another visit. I'm leaving.

    Turns out I heard later from other hobbyists she'd done the same thing to them too.

    Crazy, I long for the old days when it was a hobbyist board. But I got pointed here and loving it already.
    Sounds bi-polar.

  7. #394

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    I seen her the other day. Ok but she is fairly new to this. Safety girl non GFE.
    Much appreciated.

  8. #393

    Awesome place

    Quote Originally Posted by RanniTheWitch  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of their ads as well and would like to know more intel. They respond to text messages well. One time they only had Mercedes and Chloe and the next day was Mia Lee and Mileena.
    I can confirm the place is awesome. Most of the girls look as ad. I've personally seen Chloe, Mileena, and Angel.

  9. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I seen her the other day. Ok but she is fairly new to this. Safety girl non GFE.

  10. #391
    Have you visited her yet. I'm curious about her as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]

  11. #390

    Qv option

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few days ago. I think she's relativly new to this. Basic service all covered. Ok for a qv or half. Its 50/50 if I would see her again.

  12. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase1  [View Original Post]
    Off of TNA. What a crazy I saw her, thought all was well and was talking about a repeat session. I did a review and she flipped a biscuit. Started talking about she'd said she'd never see me again, how she told me.

    That as I was leaving too, etc. She even let me bang her for a bit BB.

    If you tell me you won't see me again, I'm not going to cum in your mouth, or talk about another visit. I'm leaving.

    Turns out I heard later from other hobbyists she'd done the same thing to them too.

    Crazy, I long for the old days when it was a hobbyist board. But I got pointed here and loving it already.
    I saw her once, a few years ago. The crazy has kept me away ever since. She always "trusts source. " LOL.

  13. #388

    Avoid this one

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...C/691289926437

    I found her on adult search. Did a Rip Off Report on her.

  14. #387

    KieKieVonC (For Crazy)

    Off of TNA. What a crazy I saw her, thought all was well and was talking about a repeat session. I did a review and she flipped a biscuit. Started talking about she'd said she'd never see me again, how she told me.

    That as I was leaving too, etc. She even let me bang her for a bit BB.

    If you tell me you won't see me again, I'm not going to cum in your mouth, or talk about another visit. I'm leaving.

    Turns out I heard later from other hobbyists she'd done the same thing to them too.

    Crazy, I long for the old days when it was a hobbyist board. But I got pointed here and loving it already.

  15. #386

    Check older posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanniTheWitch  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of their ads as well and would like to know more intel. They respond to text messages well. One time they only had Mercedes and Chloe and the next day was Mia Lee and Mileena.
    I've posted about this place in the past. In my experience it's very YMMV. I do want to get out to see Chloe and Mileena someday as they're both bikini baristas with instas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape