Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 735 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5814

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hello. So I have a car date coming up. Can anyone recommend good locations to go, anywhere between West Seattle and Issaquah?

    I've never done a CD before and as I think it through I realize I don't know any good private locations. Would anyone care to suggest?
    Generally she will have a safe spot to go hang out.

    I personally like back road woods.

  2. #5813

    Car date locations

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hello. So I have a car date coming up. Can anyone recommend good locations to go, anywhere between West Seattle and Issaquah?

    I've never done a CD before and as I think it through I realize I don't know any good private locations. Would anyone care to suggest?
    Your provider is likely to know good places whether you are looking for something secluded or someplace risky where you are likely to be caught. Ask your provider. A good provider will help.

  3. #5812

    Good car date locations?

    Hello. So I have a car date coming up. Can anyone recommend good locations to go, anywhere between West Seattle and Issaquah?

    I've never done a CD before and as I think it through I realize I don't know any good private locations. Would anyone care to suggest?

  4. #5811

    Agency?

    Was wondering if there were any public agencies? Only found 1 (DreamGirls) which had 1 bad review searching this board.

  5. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Google that phone number and its associated to different girl last year. Pretty sure both are fakes.

  6. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Texted back and forth earlier this week, she stated asking 650, came down to 400 and able to meet that evening (9 pm). She went silent, responded around 3 am by saying she "passed out". I responded later that day by say "hey are you still down", her "for what? You get the idea. Didn't materialize. Flake or fake? Likely combo.

  7. #5808
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Looks to be bullshit. Phone number pulls up totally different pictures. Hard pass!

  8. #5807
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Is she known for BBFS, or Safety?
    Depends on the person. I've been seeing her for a while, I cream her every time.

  9. #5806

    Hades??

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?

  10. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does Sophie100 offer BBFS or Greek?

    I've always she was hot.

    Thank you.
    She has a very tight pussy. Idk about Greek.

    Everything else can be discussed with her in person.

    If you are discussing it via text it may not be her.

    Money talks.

  11. #5804
    Is she pretty good at dirty talk and hand skills / edging?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Good visit with Tammy, she had a TNA LMS, did 180/ hr w / MSOG. She let me know ahead of time that it was that time of the month, so French only.

    Was on time, clean incall, did two rounds BBBJCIM, and she put in the work. I think I went almost 20 min each pop, and Tammy's mouth never left my cock until I came. Super sloppy and seemed to enjoy it.

  12. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington
    Thank you. Is she known for BBFS, or Safety?

  13. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.
    She has a lot of reviews on the other board, and no Alerts. Sounds like she is a safety girl.

  14. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.
    From the TNA reviews this one looks like a pass.

  15. #5800

    Marie Allure

    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape