Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 16695
-
08-20-22 12:52 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 67Advance Payment?
It's not even safe to hand money to a girl before the deed is done after she's at your place in the country. The WG can just walk away and call an Uber and pay them with the money you just gave them for nothing. Who TF are you going to call, their Mommy, the cops? Be careful in the gray zone BBB (Better Business Bureau) ain't there for ya.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 11:37 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 2192Dani
I tried to see Dani once. After considerable delays, finally got to her room. Mind you, she had at least 10 minutes notice I was on my way. At least. Still, I get there, knock, and out walks an older black couple. Harmless, but not my idea of a great start. Implied her time management was terrible. Anyway, like a dumb ass, I go into the room. Set down the donation. And we start making out. I actually enjoyed that part. Very relaxing. But after a little bit of that, she needs to go to the bathroom. Again, she had plenty of time for this before I showed up. Still, I wait. After about 5 minutes, I realize, I can just walk the fuck out. I assumed she was shooting up. Or whatever. My money was still where I left it. So I took it and bolted. Never looking back.
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure the underlying tendencies I encountered have vastly improved in the years since I saw her. LOL.
-
08-20-22 10:57 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 2192It's surprising. She has always been hard to get a hold of. Seems even worse now. Which implies she's very busy. But I'm just speculating.
Originally Posted by Laius
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 10:55 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 2192Something doesn't seem right about this one. I called her too. I suspect it's a black girl posing as a white girl. And that never ends well. In that ad, the middle pic is a gorgeous black girl. Why would that girl pretend to be white? Because the person posting this ad is neither of those girls. That's my guess.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 07:31 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 1136She didn't mention payment in advance? The payment methods show a red flag. I haven't tried calling or seeing her but I have doubts.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 01:27 #12130Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on this one?
-
08-20-22 00:48 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 153There are plenty of geniuses on this board who want the BB. I honestly am not a fan of Russian roulette so I would stay as far away from that as possible. Maybe when I'm 70 I'll think about it because at that point who cares?
Originally Posted by Laius
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 00:21 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 62The 2nd girl is Dani. Seen her 3-4 times over the years. She is extremely slow to respond when texting. She'll do car dates and outcall. Pics are accurate in my opinion, however not worth the hassle. So I guess it depends how desperate you are and as most of you know Madison is basically out of options. Reliable options that is.
Originally Posted by WiGolfer
[View Original Post]
I, for one, am glad I am moving out of state in a couple days and while where I'm going there will be zero options I'm okay with that because after 10 years, I've had enough. I didn't mean to make this sound like a goodbye letter.
-
08-19-22 15:16 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 193Anyone?
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/008906224322
Does anybody know about this chick? Anybody been with her? Reports? I called her and she seems legit.
-
08-19-22 13:06 #12126Regular Member

Posts: 8Brooklyn pushing for business?
Her ads are pushing specials and bb. Is she getting hard up or what is going on? Maybe time to steer clear?
-
08-19-22 11:09 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 1325Thanks! May check her out. I don't mind a good MILF if she's clean and personable.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:02 #12124Regular Member

Posts: 7Second girl
I'd also like to know about the girl with no name. If someone has met up with her, I'd appreciate info.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 09:19 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 2192Not really bad per se. Just older. And I can be very picky about that.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 07:51 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 1325How bad was the confirmation pic? Way different from her ad?
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 23:28 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 181Gravity
Spinner? At you mean gravitational pull. Go near and you may never leave that orbit again LOL.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






