Thread: The Woodshed
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 3728
-
08-25-22 14:18 #3338Regular Member

Posts: 2I've been mongering in Jacksonville for many years. I prefer the clubs but mongering is mongering. The one thing I've learned is this. A chick that generates this much discussion is ether with the price of admission or definitely one to stay away from. Mandy sounds like the latter. Where there's smell, there is usually shit. Just saying, carry on.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 13:03 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 411Go for it
She can be your regular thing, report back to all of the guys she's fucked over in the past how it works out for you. Most guys would prefer to be safe and drama free, things this skank is not. If your only choice is to see her, you need to really evaluate getting out.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 06:42 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 1107Hmm
"for the most part"?
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
What does that mean?
-
08-24-22 10:49 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 204Why can't Mandy x3 turn over a new leaf?
For starters, let's be clear. I've been on this site for several years and, back when those reports were coming in, they were firsthand accounts told by the people who experienced them. It seems that we can only go back for a limited distance on the search function, but I remember the gist of the posts. Theft, including grab and dash, and other unfortunate behaviors were not uncommon. Her pics looked great back then, so she had a steady supply of guys to pull this stuff on for a long time. IME guys on this site are not prone to avoiding hot ass based solely on speculative rumors. If anything, she got the benefit of the doubt for quite some time until it became so widely reported that guys learned to avoid her.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
But with that said, do we condemn her to purgatory forever just because she made some mistakes? Can't anyone turn over a new leaf? It would hardly be the first time a girl started out by running games, but eventually re-invented herself. It doesn't help that many of these girls come from fucked up backgrounds and often start out in a bad place. I'm not ready to condemn her or anyone else forever for the sins of her youth.
-
08-24-22 09:31 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 220Tried and succeeded may I add
She didn't get all the donation, but she got a big chunk of it.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:55 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 220I Met her
I am late to the party, but here is the thing. She tried to rob ME! It was years ago before the slew of bad reviews. She was staying at one of the motels off university and cagel rd with another blond provider (can't remember her name) and their Pitbull. We set up the meet and I was suppose to see her, when I arrived, she had the other girl come out of bathroom with a pitbul and surprise me. With donation in hand, I have a Pitbull and 2 fully dressed women standing at the doorway yelling about who is going to F**K me and for how much. Just as I am about to leave, Mandy tries to grab cash from my hand and why I put it in my pocket, she and the other girl block the hallway, one armed with a screwdriver the other holding a spiked leach of the pitbull in one hand and the pitbull on the chain leach in the other. As I made my way toward Mandy to get to the stairs and exit, she keeps backing up and now screaming that I attached her and she needs help. I through the bills from my pocket on the floor and over the rail and as they scream about "losing money" and me being a "f**K" for throwing "their money", I leave.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
So here you go, a first hand experience. hope you are satisfied?
-
08-21-22 22:11 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 411Yikes
You could have let this die but you proceed to throw gas on the dumpster fire you started. Not sure what exactly your end game is, but people just aren't going to believe you. You're just white knighting a thief. The first person she burns, which she will. You will have absolute zero credibility going forward. You should have just let it go.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 20:38 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 624The clown
So the clown that has been called out now speaks out. Call BS all you want. Go look at all my my posts and see who I have had banned. You're a low life POS. Get a life. I made that post today waiting for you specifically to respond. You've been called out before for being a liar. Buy more videos looser.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 14:28 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 1247I call bullshit. You supposedly helped to protect mongers, but you're basically taking favors from KNOWN criminals who have been proven to steal, rob, and set up mongers. Besides what's reported here on the forum, anyone on here can look up public records of these girls that prove they are not to be trusted; even your new BFF Amanda.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
You supposedly have some special connection to STG, but you're allowing providers that have robbed us to have ads up again. You've went to the dark side and are now doing it for the nookie! I'm going to make me a "friend" at STG! LOL.
-
08-20-22 09:52 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 452Exactly. Way too far fetched. I tried once but I'm never trying her again, years ago, way before I heard of this site. I tried meeting her and a friend in green cove, turned into orange park McDonald's and they kept changing locations and acting fishy. Went with my spidey senses and avoided. I wish she would get some redeeming reviews because she's so hot that I still almost want to just take one for the team. Too bad because she could out earn a doctor if she was a legit provider (not saying either way). Anyway yeah seriously doubt in this underground game that a high level John and hooker met up for coffee to discuss ethics.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 07:39 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 624I am fine
I was not compromised. Admin's policy is that if credible Senior members post someone is ripping people off and they provide evidence then that person is banned. The Escort gets to give their side as well. She actively contacted me after I posted she was banned and she gave a very good argument. But there was enough people saying she was a con artist and rip off so we told her she had to meet. I asked numerous times and no one ever said they had personal experience with her robbing or ripping them off. Everyone admitted it was hearsay. Now we even have people coming forward saying she has gone thru with dates just fine. The total opposite of the hearsay. But yet people want to question my motives. I question yours. If none of you ever met her then why bash her and now question me? I have no motive other than I know the Admin / Owner of STG. He said meet and verify, if and only if I felt safe and was okay with it. So I did. She was allowed back on. Now if she messes up in the future she will be treated just like any other. If there is proof. Not hearsay.
-
08-19-22 16:58 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 522STG contact info is on their page. My understanding is Oshmalee has connections with stg and was actively preventing m3 from the site. The two of them have a history. Still wild they met. I don't share the m3 hate; she is who she says she is; rather hot; does well. Virtually all these girls will take you for a ride if you let them.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 16:55 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 260Play the game
Oh I agree, it's a dumpster fire!
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
You got to play the game, and with her the rules always changing, since then I have.
Learned.
-
08-19-22 15:14 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 411Wut
In December you posted she would be going to prison if she didn't change her ways. Talk about thinking with the wrong head.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
I find it hilarious that the Jax scene is so bad a proven thieving skank would generate this much discussion and make guys reconsider her. Holy shit, take a deep breath and back away from this.
-
08-18-22 19:32 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 316Maybe A2 could chime in on this for us.
Does something like this happen, or will an admin contact a provider in special circumstances on behalf of board / forum members?
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






