Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 11019
-
08-21-22 14:16 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 228Car date
Generally she will have a safe spot to go hang out.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
I personally like back road woods.
-
08-21-22 12:46 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 71Car date locations
Your provider is likely to know good places whether you are looking for something secluded or someplace risky where you are likely to be caught. Ask your provider. A good provider will help.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 11:16 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 186Good car date locations?
Hello. So I have a car date coming up. Can anyone recommend good locations to go, anywhere between West Seattle and Issaquah?
I've never done a CD before and as I think it through I realize I don't know any good private locations. Would anyone care to suggest?
-
08-21-22 02:43 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 29Agency?
Was wondering if there were any public agencies? Only found 1 (DreamGirls) which had 1 bad review searching this board.
-
08-20-22 21:07 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 208Google that phone number and its associated to different girl last year. Pretty sure both are fakes.
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 20:08 #5809Regular Member

Posts: 1Texted back and forth earlier this week, she stated asking 650, came down to 400 and able to meet that evening (9 pm). She went silent, responded around 3 am by saying she "passed out". I responded later that day by say "hey are you still down", her "for what? You get the idea. Didn't materialize. Flake or fake? Likely combo.
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 18:39 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 448Looks to be bullshit. Phone number pulls up totally different pictures. Hard pass!
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 12:58 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 500Depends on the person. I've been seeing her for a while, I cream her every time.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 09:45 #5806Regular Member

Posts: 13Hades??
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082
I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
-
08-19-22 19:17 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 261She has a very tight pussy. Idk about Greek.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
Everything else can be discussed with her in person.
If you are discussing it via text it may not be her.
Money talks.
-
08-19-22 13:59 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 617Is she pretty good at dirty talk and hand skills / edging?
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 12:33 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 340Thank you. Is she known for BBFS, or Safety?
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 12:27 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 340She has a lot of reviews on the other board, and no Alerts. Sounds like she is a safety girl.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 11:06 #5801Regular Member

Posts: 13From the TNA reviews this one looks like a pass.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 00:19 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 29Marie Allure
Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.
Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.













Reply With Quote





