Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 116 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1732
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Dolato
  1. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcat  [View Original Post]
    Hi buddy, any links to Jennifer Rae profile? Can't find it with search. THANKS!
    Sorry bro she bugged out of Hx in 2021.

    Seen her over a dozen times. Even when she had no ad posted we would hook up. I used the same hotel on Foothill Blvd near her house. She see me. We fuck like rabbits. Then she would go to her civvie work.

    Nobody more bummed out than me when she left Hx. I have over 20 hours of videos and hundreds of sexy pics. My hot cum dripping out of her pussy. My balls resting on her chin.

    Here are screens from one of my dates. She knows my bushy pussy fetish and would not shave for 2 weeks before texting me for our next date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9A46C097-13FC-01F0-F5B6-D8A0220F28BF_20180605_151756-800x450.jpg‎   8A3820A9-5678-1B47-4DA7-531A19B4C76F_A005CD50-1450-4A24-B27B-F5C07D299C49.jpg‎   22E1E9EC-325E-178E-0008-7E7BCC2644EC_IMG_0208.jpg‎   71AD71FF-00BA-AECD-5C71-0523581EDDE5_1CE0A966-7C07-4F09-AA75-2EB746E5E479.jpg‎   81A737E7-C989-6F81-DE78-A5966FF9B603_20180523_172001-800x468.jpg‎  


  2. #1176

    KylieMaris

    Finally got to see her! She is pretty awesome. Here's my review.

    L. colorful hair. Girl next door type. She's into the gothic look with black nails but she is a hot 22 year old with nice tits and a nice butt. She is definitely cute.

    A. her attitude was really chill and can hold a convo really well. We talked about life and goals etc. She let me smoke her weed pen so I was pretty high during our session. Great vibes!

    S. damn she can suck dick. I'm usually a 1 nut guy but when I walked in, she wasted no time. I smoked the pen and we did some light French kissing and she got right down to sucking on jr. On went the rubber and she turned around and twerked on my dick and I busted within a minute. Thank goodness I got the 1 hour because I knew I needed more. Around the 45 min mark she started going down on me again. I had a hard time busting again but the second time was very intense and she sucked harder and harder like a porn star until I came in her mouth. I was drained! Damn she let me do anything with her.

    E. not sure what E is for but the damage was 3. $$.

    Are. Hell yeah I will be repeating. I've done a few from the enclave crew and so far she's my favorite. She reminds me of an ex girlfriend I had in my early years. I think sarasmile is on my next to do list.

    Happy Friday!

  3. #1175

    Devil's House

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Is it a massage or is it FS? Any intel? Times like this I wish we had that bobs list haha.
    $50-60 to get in. Then girls set the rates. I went and some 4 came in the massage room and quoted $300 for CBJ CFS. I laughed and walked out.

  4. #1174

    Straight Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Maribel last posted ad 2 weeks ago. Extreme GPS now at $600 hr outcall only. Claims she be 25 yo and 125 lbs. Back in 2017 banged her a couple times for 150 hhr. She was 22 or 23 yo back then. So she be closer to 30 now and her pics look more like 135-140 lbs from left over baby weight. Hard pass.

    For $600 I be banging singer Olivia Rodrigo not Maribel LOL.
    Damn, she looks quite beefy. I think $150 is a fair price for her.

  5. #1173

    Anyone been to devils house?

    Is it a massage or is it FS? Any intel? Times like this I wish we had that bobs list haha.

  6. #1172

    Jennifer Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcat  [View Original Post]
    Hi buddy, any links to Jennifer Rae profile? Can't find it with search. THANKS!
    Retired several years ago and had her profile removed by request.

  7. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanNinja  [View Original Post]
    Great pics, whatever happened to maribel 310 ? She was super hot.
    Maribel last posted ad 2 weeks ago. Extreme GPS now at $600 hr outcall only. Claims she be 25 yo and 125 lbs. Back in 2017 banged her a couple times for 150 hhr. She was 22 or 23 yo back then. So she be closer to 30 now and her pics look more like 135-140 lbs from left over baby weight. Hard pass.

    For $600 I be banging singer Olivia Rodrigo not Maribel LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ED867DD-0156-459D-9E61-F857B8BC3E0D.jpeg‎   29935C9D-3ABF-4CCC-A226-2EB9DE2D2A6F.jpeg‎   51241B6E-DFE8-45F5-BDFD-78618B49869A.jpeg‎   23365C93-FFE9-40DE-8F7D-798366783183.jpeg‎  

  8. #1170

    Jennifer Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Brat on my TDL. Banged Sarah (brunette in red thong) one time. She on same crew as JuicyWetMary (redhead in bathtub). Creampied JWM many times since 2019. They have 3 tiers of service--bronze, silver, gold package. Gold is BBFSCIP with pics and video. Crew be adding new cute brunette with full 1970's Bush LOL. They operate out of the Temecula area.

    You of all people know to hit the brand new hot young white girls as soon as they sign up on Hx. You banged and reviewed blonde Bashfulbabyolive aka Olivetosquirt. Remember her? Well I creampied her also on 2 dates. You and I know her service went down and prices went up longer she be on HX. Screenshots of my first BBFSCIP date with Olive below.

    Have a fetish for thick pubes so be booking this new girl soon. Last time I creampied a hairy pussy like that was Jennifer Rae.
    Hi buddy, any links to Jennifer Rae profile? Can't find it with search. THANKS!

  9. #1169

    Sarah

    She is a hottie. She is BBFS but no CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely going to nail Sarah next time she posts. She looks tasty, and I have always enjoyed leaving my swimmers inside JWM. I have reached out to Littlebrat who likes to advertise in the late night hours, but no response yet. She says she is bad at getting back to people.

  10. #1168

    Littlebrat

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out to Littlebrat who likes to advertise in the late night hours, but no response yet. She says she is bad at getting back to people.
    I be sure to say Hi and fist bump this dude after I be done inseminating Littlebrat LOL.

    Thanks for loaning your girl to me for a hour bro!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6DF7916C-D695-9792-A1F3-3238B5658674_IMG_2054.jpg‎  

  11. #1167

    Thanks for heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Brat on my TDL. Banged Sarah (brunette in red thong) one time. She on same crew as JuicyWetMary (redhead in bathtub). Creampied JWM many times since 2019. They have 3 tiers of service--bronze, silver, gold package. Gold is BBFSCIP with pics and video. Crew be adding new cute brunette with full 1970's Bush LOL. They operate out of the Temecula area.

    You of all people know to hit the brand new hot young white girls as soon as they sign up on Hx. You banged and reviewed blonde Bashfulbabyolive aka Olivetosquirt. Remember her? Well I creampied her also on 2 dates. You and I know her service went down and prices went up longer she be on HX. Screenshots of my first BBFSCIP date with Olive below.

    Have a fetish for thick pubes so be booking this new girl soon. Last time I creampied a hairy pussy like that was Jennifer Rae.
    I am definitely going to nail Sarah next time she posts. She looks tasty, and I have always enjoyed leaving my swimmers inside JWM. I have reached out to Littlebrat who likes to advertise in the late night hours, but no response yet. She says she is bad at getting back to people.

  12. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on either soaknwetsarah or littlebrat?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soaknwetsarah

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Littlebrat

    They both look tasty.
    Brat on my TDL. Banged Sarah (brunette in red thong) one time. She on same crew as JuicyWetMary (redhead in bathtub). Creampied JWM many times since 2019. They have 3 tiers of service--bronze, silver, gold package. Gold is BBFSCIP with pics and video. Crew be adding new cute brunette with full 1970's Bush LOL. They operate out of the Temecula area.

    You of all people know to hit the brand new hot young white girls as soon as they sign up on Hx. You banged and reviewed blonde Bashfulbabyolive aka Olivetosquirt. Remember her? Well I creampied her also on 2 dates. You and I know her service went down and prices went up longer she be on HX. Screenshots of my first BBFSCIP date with Olive below.

    Have a fetish for thick pubes so be booking this new girl soon. Last time I creampied a hairy pussy like that was Jennifer Rae.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F100F222-C019-8032-2C6C-A268C2202694_331DF236-6C76-4B2B-98CE-4E9FCAA03B84.jpg‎   75108ED6-9241-9737-75B9-DF01447D6C7C_9024BC46-106F-4377-8CE0-0590FD0CDF1E.jpg‎   D379FEE4-CC69-891A-C070-118C3F6829DF_8E4274F2-C8D5-4AE1-B46A-90C968C3BE76.jpg‎   BEA4F323-C06E-5CA9-CB7B-A56424A0E003_1F9389F9-AEC0-4D49-9581-4361E765A0F5.jpg‎   DAE62D1D-2663-49E9-C51E-5E193F4FA284_D23A7045-19A4-49A4-8240-E99463D2DAEB.jpg‎  

    D83110A9-8B5C-94D8-9BF1-6FE2A824882F_5CE5DFA6-FDBF-44EA-82D0-0919C6ECDC99.jpg‎   F6414D81-AC05-38AD-B79D-BA4370660A31_5B8176F2-53F5-47FD-A1E2-EB81FBF8EE1B.jpg‎  

  13. #1165

    New girls

    Anyone have info on either soaknwetsarah or littlebrat?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soaknwetsarah

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Littlebrat

    They both look tasty.

  14. #1164

    Mad

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    It appears that is daddy in her pics. The newest pic of him spreading her kitty bent over, and seen her Instagram smoking with him. They got caught slipping LOL. Here's the one she / he removed from the hx album. He's in the background.
    He's getting mad with members on social media and Hx.

  15. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by Po4456  [View Original Post]
    Are you her pimp or a white knight? My opinion is: agree with the prior reports. Flabby, bad breath, bad attitude. Avoid.
    Fine, don't see her. More for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape